Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Looks good! Im the same, want to lose so i hopefully dont have much to lose after christmas x
I was so good today made it work early and forgot my slimming world friendly lunch so popped up to sainsburys and bought one them pot noodle thigns that are low syn and having that and ww yoghurt :)
So far so good!
Even turned down some of my sisters chocolate birthday cake yesterday!!!

Can you believe iv had a good weekend for once in my life and its the one before Christmas go me :)

Saturday 17th December - EE

B - 2 x white bread (12 syns) with egg and bacon

D - chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Drinks - water/diet irn bru

Syns - 19 syns
Weekly - 23/105

Ok i know i didnt have much and not really any veg but normally i pig out wasnt hungry as so busy sat!!

Sunday 18th December - EE

B - 1 x white bread and butter (10 syns)

L - 2 x small brown bread (Hex b) with dairlea triangle and chicken with tomato

D - chinese sweet and sour chicken (8.5 syns), had with plain noodles and had tomatoes, peppers, onions in it

Drinks - water and irn bru

Syns - 18.5 syns
Weekly - 41.5 syns/105

Monday 19th December

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Snack - apple and mini mince pie (4 syns)

Lunch - salad from m&s and ham with fry light spray cesear dressing, rest hex a cheese and some croutons (5 syns)

D - home made quorn chilli, with peppers, carrots, onion, mushrooms with rice

Syns - 9 syns
Weekly - 50.5 syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th December - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, chicken and dairlea triangle

Snack - 2 x clemintines

Lunch - m&s salad (Classic salad) with hex a cheese, Ham and some croutons (5 syns)

Snack - 2 celebrations (4 syns)

Dinner - Chicken pasta with some syn free chips and veg through pasta, pasatta, peppers, onion, mushroom and celery

Syns - 9 Syns
Weekly - 59.5 syns/105

Last edited:
Well done!!! x

Happy new year xx

Happy New Year :)

Hope you had a fab Christmas and New Year!

I gained 4lbs last week and wi tonight but expecting similar had two weeks off plan and loved it but glad to be back on track today.

Im drawing a line under my book proper line and starting from next weeks weigh in with a new attitude, booking in for spin fit tonight when i get home for monday and zumba and gym tuesday :)

How are you getting on?

1st day of my new start for the final time this time as iv enlisted the help of my boyfriend who i had just started seeing when i decided to start the last time so its been murder out all time but we gonna start to stay in for meals more and plan more :) hes very supportive.

Wednesday 4th January 2012 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, scraping of low low crack pepper spread and chicken

Snack - 2 small banannas

Lunch - home made pasta with pasatta, prawns, celery, onion, carrot, brocolli, peppers, grean beans and baby corn with an apple

Dinner - chicken and bamboo shoots (from old magazine) with egg noodles (in chicken is mushrooms, cabbage, onion, spring onion, peppers, celery and green beans)
(2 syns for teriaki)

Syns - 2 syns

Start of my new week from tomorrow so way used my syns this week haha

Hi Kirsty! Happy New Year :) Hope you had a great Christmas. I definitely did! Went off plan in the 2nd week of December and haven't been on minimins since then. I've changed my wi day to Wednesdays, still of on Christmas hols from work so went this morning, have gained 5lbs over Christmas, thought it would have been much much more as I really went over the top! I'm going to start a brand new diary now and I've set my goal date for April, fingers crossed we can both do it!!! :)

Hey welcome back :)
I managed to gain 4lbs over Christmas and New year with a sts this week so making it 4lbs just over the Christmas week.
No idea how i stayed the same but not complaining.

My week starts today :) though i was pretty good yesterday breaking myself into it again :)

Thursday 5th January 2012 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, low low cheese spread and turkey

Snack - bananna and clementine

Lunch - same as yesterday pasta with passatta, lots of veg and prawns

Dinner - speedy prawn curry with lots of veg

Snack - ff yoghurt and a celebration (2 syns)

Supper - 2 eggs chopped in a cup with a bit of salt

Syns - 2
Weekly - 2/105

I also booked my spin class for next monday and booking zumba too :)

Last edited:
Happy new year hunny, glad you had a lovely time. Hope you are finding it easy to get back on the wagon. x

Hi I am just having a nosy! Good luck with the new start I know you can do it! You seem so determined, well done on the exercise, I have been reading back in this thread to last time you done SW I HATE exercising! I joined the gym last Feb and have probs been about 20 times! Anyway I hope you dont mind me taking a peek at your food diary I love seeing what other people eat lol!

*hugs* wee bit of chocolate and a cuppa x

Back