Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Friday 6th Jan 2012 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, low low cheese spread, chicken

S - bananna

L - massive salad with chicken (5 syns mayo), clementine

D - chinese (Chow mein chicken 7 syns)

Syns 12 syns
Weekly - 14/105

taken my pot noodle in a mugs to bf's for snacks if hungry and we going to shop tomorrow to buy things to make sw friendly meal :)

Hi just had a nose at your diary - good luck with the new start! x

What about those uncle bens rice pots? The sweet and sour is free on ee and green. Might be alright if you need to grab lunch from sainsburies x

All my good intentions went out the window this week! But I'm back on track from tomorrow as I'm back at work and will be nice and busy and won't have time to think about the chocolate biscuits lurking in the cupboard :p

Hope you had a great weekend :) x

So had my chinese friday night and normally steal a chicken ball and curry sauce but i didnt touch his :) he was impressed.

Saturday 7th January - EE

B - 2 x normal brown bread with scrape of marg (10 syns 4 for bread and 1 hex and 6 for marg)

L - pot noodle in a cup chicken chow mein

D - spaghetti with chopped tomatoes/ onion/ mushrooms and el mince and asda smart price sauce (8.5 for jar/ 2 = approx 4)

Snack - 5 x vodka and diet irn bru (12.5 syns) and a malteaser bunny (8 syns)

Total syns = 34 syns
Weekly = 48/105 weekly

Sunday 8th January - EE

B - wheetabix minis and tiny splash milk i hate milk lol

D - el burger with roasted veg and syn free chips with small white roll (6 syns)

Supper - 2 x poached eggs with 2 x small brown bread (6 syns)

Snack - small skimmed mocha from star bucks with no cream etc (6 syns)

Syns - 18 syns
Weekly - 66 syns

Monday 9th January - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, low low cheese and turkey

Snack - bananna and clementime

Lunch - left over prawn curry i froze from thurs with lots veg and tiny amount rice (Didnt make enough) and clementime

Dinner - chicken curry with mayflower sauce (1/3 pack divided by 2 - 1.5 syns)

Syns - 1.5 syns
Weekly - 67.5 syns

Can't believe i managed a weekend in at the bf's and stayed well under my 105 syns for week. So happy with myself.

Also going to spin fit tonight first time been in over a year and dreading it especially as 2 friends were ment to come and now are not but ill go myself though im scared.
Also going to book Zumba for tomorrow again myself :(

Determined ill do it and looking for a decent loss this week :)

cnicolaf - thanks for having a look at my diary :)

teddysgoldengirl - goodluck with the restart, its so hard to get back on track but we can do it :)

Joanne - ohhh i may try these this week, thanks i didnt think about them but defo an idea when i forget something :) hope your getting on well

So had my chinese friday night and normally steal a chicken ball and curry sauce but i didnt touch his :) he was impressed.

Saturday 7th January - EE

B - 2 x normal brown bread with scrape of marg (10 syns 4 for bread and 1 hex and 6 for marg)

L - pot noodle in a cup chicken chow mein

D - spaghetti with chopped tomatoes/ onion/ mushrooms and el mince and asda smart price sauce (8.5 for jar/ 2 = approx 4)

Snack - 5 x vodka and diet irn bru (12.5 syns) and a malteaser bunny (8 syns)

Total syns = 34 syns
Weekly = 48/105 weekly

Sunday 8th January - EE

B - wheetabix minis and tiny splash milk i hate milk lol

D - el burger with roasted veg and syn free chips with small white roll (6 syns)

Supper - 2 x poached eggs with 2 x small brown bread (6 syns)

Snack - small skimmed mocha from star bucks with no cream etc (6 syns)

Syns - 18 syns
Weekly - 66 syns

Monday 9th January - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, low low cheese and turkey

Snack - bananna and clementime

Lunch - left over prawn curry i froze from thurs with lots veg and tiny amount rice (Didnt make enough) and clementime

Dinner - chicken curry with mayflower sauce (1/3 pack divided by 2 - 1.5 syns)

Syns - 1.5 syns
Weekly - 67.5 syns

Can't believe i managed a weekend in at the bf's and stayed well under my 105 syns for week. So happy with myself.

Also going to spin fit tonight first time been in over a year and dreading it especially as 2 friends were ment to come and now are not but ill go myself though im scared.
Also going to book Zumba for tomorrow again myself :(

Determined ill do it and looking for a decent loss this week :)

cnicolaf - thanks for having a look at my diary :)

teddysgoldengirl - goodluck with the restart, its so hard to get back on track but we can do it :)

Joanne - ohhh i may try these this week, thanks i didnt think about them but defo an idea when i forget something :) hope your getting on well

Your doing brilliant. And btw I love the mayflower sauce too! Its scrummy with loads of chicken and mushrooms mmmm. If you add in a tin of tomatos it goes all thick and scrummy!

Reading this made me want chicken balls and curry sauce tho! Haha xx

Tuesday 10th January 2012 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, turkey and low low spread

Snack - bananna and clementine

Lunch - quorn chilli, with mushrooms, peppers, onion, pasatta

snack - shapers onion rings (3 syns)

Dinner - had spaghetti carbonara sw style with bacon, mushrooms, peppers and onions

Syns - 3 syns

Weekly - 70.5 :)

I going straight from work tonight to Zumba class too :)

Last edited:
Hey Kirsty, you are great going to the gym so much! I used to go to Zumba a few years ago and loved it. Just don't seem to have the time these days to fit it in! Loved it though!

Im the same but im ensuring i go monday and tuesday and started walking to work each day, ill begin walking hom when its lighter.

Also walk dogs each day too as iv not been walking them as much and leaving it to others oppps.

WI tonight and im excited first time in ages i have been but i feel i deserve a good loss so hope so.

Wed 11th Jan 2012 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, turkey and low low spread

Snack - pear and bananna

Lunch - pot noodle mug shot and ff yoghurt with clementime

Dinner - after class mums making me a turkey burger in two portabello mushrooms, with a cheese slice and bacon with onion, served with syn free chips and sw coleslaw (1 syn)

Syns - 1 syn
Weekly - 71.5 Syns

Hoping for a nice loss tonight :)

dont be to upset hun, it will come off!

*hugs* I know its easy for me to say dont get disheartened but when it happens to you it really hurts. Weight is a funny thing, sometimes when ive had a good week I gain or STS. Then weeks when I've been bad I lose?!

Fingers crossed for you next week, mine is tonight! Dont know how its going to go.

Thanks, goodluck to you tonight sure you do great :)
I just text my poor bf a rant lol all he asked was how i was today and i started ranting about wi last night lols he said iv not to be dissapointed as a loss is a loss and i ranted haha felt bad as aint his fault but im over it now no more moaning from me haha!!

Haha well have a couple of extra syns tonight and cheer yourself up :D

Back