Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Ooo I like it when a plan comes together! haha. Have a great weekend, looking forward to Saturday :D

Oh i bet you are is saturday your actual birthday or just night out?

Thursday 12th January - changed from green to ee

b - 2 x small brown bread, 1 laughing cow light triangle and quorn chicken

S - pear

L - tomato pasta with pasatta, onion, pepper, mushroom, courgette, celery, carrot, brocolli, green beans and baby corn

s - ww dessert yoghurt

D - spaghetti with el mince, chopped tomatoes, mushroom, onion and pepper

Syns - 0 syns
Weekly - 0/105

Exercise - 40 min power walk

Had feed back from consultant that im not eating enough superfree foods so uping that from today to see if makes a difference :)

Last edited:
My birthday was yesterday :) Saturday is my 'birthday' night out lol x

Awh thanks :)

I had a lovely day. Any plans for the w/end?

Awh thanks :)

I had a lovely day. Any plans for the w/end?

Have a fab day tomorrow :)
Tonight my boyfriends coming over to stay for the weekend we having a quite night tonight i got two dvds and tomorrow we going down the village for my friends leaving night :) then on sunday im going to see Christina Perri with some friends :)

Friday 13th February - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and turkey
Followed by 180g of grapes/melon and pineapple

L - left over spag bowl with chopped tomatoes, garlic, mushroom, onion and peppers
Followed by an apple and a clementime

S - ww dessert yoghurt

D - making chicken fajitas with peppers, mushrooms and onion (sainsburys wrap 7 syns x 2, salsa 2 x 0.5 and spices 5.5/5 approx 1 = 16 syns) served with massive salad of mixed lettuce leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, pepper and sw coleslaw (1 syn)

Syns - 17
Weekly - 17/105

Exercise - 45 min power walk

Found you!

Yesterday's food sounds good! Hope you're having a lovely weeked with your man. Mine is in the Navy, got one more week left with him before he goes away for six months!

Hi Applekath, Had a lovely weekend with the bf thanks :) god i don't know if i could do the whole army or navy thing miss him enough not seeing him during week lol. Enjoy your week with your man :)

Joanne - how was your birthday night out?

Teddysgoldengirl - how was your weekend?

Saturday 14th January 2012 - EE

B - went to my grans took along a box of veg (peppers/mushrooms/onion/green beans for my 1/3 superfree) had it in an omlette with 2 x small brown bread

D - before we went out i had 220g of melon/mango and pineapple (1/3 superfree) then we went to the beefeater for dinner (I had chicken skewer asked for it grilled, had it with boiled rice, and corn on the cob with butter at side which i didnt use and peri peri sauce at side i used half) going to count dinner as 10 syns to cover oil and sauce

Drinks - mates leaving night had 10 x vodka and diet irn bru (25 syns)

Syns - 35 syns
Weekly - 52 syns

Exercise - 1 hour shopping and 20 min walk with dogs/ does dancing lots at night out count haha??

Sunday 15th January - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread with fried egg in fry light and lots mushrooms

L - tuna pasta (1 syn for mayo 2 x tbsp el mayo) with lots peppers/mushrooms and onions through it (Small portion just to keep me going till dinner so veg in it would be enough for 1/3 superfree)

D - out for dinner ate 2 x satsumas in car for 1/3 superfree maybe slightly under here - chinese (Hot and sour soup - 5.5 syns/chicken chow mein 7 syns) - 12.5 syns

Drinks - 2 x vodka and diet coke (Out at concert did well to limit it to 2 was proud) - 5 syns

Syns - 17.5 syns
Weekly - 69.5 syns

Exercise - 40 min walk to concert 20 each way to car and climbed massive hill next to ABC haha

Monday 16th January - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken with an apple and satsuma at work

L - tuna pasta with lots veg (1 syn mayo) (Pepper/mushrooms/onions and sweetcorn), followed by tub 80g melon from sainsburys in wee bag and a large clementime

D - Beef curry with no fat as i hate it (Mayflower curry sauce) 1.5 syns with lots mushrooms, peppers, onion, celery, green beans at side plate and through veg through curry) with rice

Syns - 2.5 syns
Weekly - 72 syns

Exercise - 45 min power walk, 1 hour spin class and 20 min walk with dogs

Having an ok week again im proud how well im trying making sensible choices when out for dinner etc and not allowing myself to miss out on nights with friends as being sensible with syns during week and i dont feel deprived
2nd week at my spin class looking forward to it suprisinly think its the bf rubbing off with me hes become gym obsessed lately lol and i feel i should make effort tone up more and really enjoying it :)

Planned tomorrows day allready and bought stuff on my lunch break :)

Tuesday 17th January - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken/turkey followed by apple and clementime at work

L - tuna pasta (Same as yesterday) - 1 syn followed by melon/pineapple sticks (160g) and a ww yoghurt

D - ww sausage and mash (Sausages 4 = 2 syns made in slow cooker with 2 onions/ half packet of mushrooms/2 carrots with a bovril cube and smash to thicken) served with garden peas/more carrots/corn on cob and turnip with mashed poatoes

Syns - 3 syns
Weekly - 75 syns

Exercise - 40 min power walk, 1 hour zumba

Last edited:
All looks great and very organised! I've got so many meals out this week just got to be sensible but still enjoy!

Yes six months is hard but used to it now. I get to meet him on Dubai in may!

Had a good night out, food at the restaurant was a disaster! But apart from that was good :) xx

Aw Kirsty I know what you mean about losing small amounts! I haven't lost anything since I restarted after Christmas, I've just maintained! Fingers crossed we will both have a bigger loss next week :) I'm going to try and make sure that I update my diary every day I'll just have to make time to do it!! Hope you have a lovely evening x

Wednesday 18th January = EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken followed by a big apple and clementime

L - massive salad with lettuce,red onion, sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber and chicken followed by a mullerlight

D - chicken pasta, with chopped tomatoes, 1 pepper, quarter box mushrooms, quarter a red onion, celery and green beans

Syns - 0
Weekly - 75 syns

gained 1.5lb this week totally gutted and so close to quitting not impressed as been so good even cried at class and felt like an idiot!

Ah don't give up... maybe try mixing things up and do a few Green or Red days? Keep your chin up hun! x

Thanks hun its just not happening for me went from losing around 10lbs back to 1lb and not doing anything different apart from trying harder lol :(
A few of them was my fault like 4 at Christmas but that still leaves the other 5lbs where i been not to bad and gained, then last two weeks iv been so good started exercising again and last week had 1/2 off this week gained 1.5 and been an angel just dont get it!!

Back