Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Mmmm looks awesome!

Thanks it was amazing :)

Tuesday 24th January – Success Express

B – 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and turkey with tomatoes. Also a large Clementine and and 2 apples.

L – chicken salad with 1 cal spray, Clementine and shape yoghurt (Apple crumble – 0.5 syn)

D – 1/3 plate chicken curry (Mayflower sauce 1.5 syns as divided by 4) with veg and rice and 2/3 roasted vegetables

Syns – 2 syns
Weekly – 59 syns
Exercise – 40 mins power walk and 1 hour Zumba class

Last edited:
plan for today - im so praying for a loss tonight as been so good again all week and to be honest if i don't lose again a decent amount im not sure i can continue as its getting me so worked up following plan and not losing.

Wednesday 25th January - Red

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and turkey with tomatoes

Snack - clementine and apple

Lunch - turkey salad, mullerlight (1 syn) and clementine

Snack - bananna

Dinner - 4 x ww sausages (2 syns), with lots of veg and stock cube, served with roasted vegetables

Snack - hifi bar at class

Supper - options hot chocolate (2 syns) and hex a milk

Syns - 5 syns
Weekly - 64 syns
Exercise - 1 hour power walking (walking to work and walking dogs)

Going to get things to try magic porridge tomorrow for first time hmmm sounds interesting i hate porridge but maybe like this.

Going to go for toffee and bananna with blueberries!

I have it at least twice a week - I find it fills me up better than other breakfasts. Hope you like it. x

Red Day – 26th January 2012

B – Magic porridge (Hexb) with toffee Muller light with a pear and banana

S – Clementine and Apple

L – Tuna salad (1 syn el mayo), WW Yoghurt

D – Pizza Chicken (Butter flied chicken with veg on top and Pasatta, tomato puree and hex a cheese served with roasted vegetables

S – 2 x small brown bread, poached egg and hex a cheese or 2 x aplen light bars

Syns – 1 syn
Weekly – 1 syn
Exercise – 1 hour power walking (walking to work, on lunch break and walking doggies)

Well done!!

Thanks hun

Friday 27th January - EE

B - magic porridge with bananna, pear and clementine

S - apple

L - chicken salad with sweet chilli sauce (2 syns) followed by pineapple (190gram)

D - sw chicken satay (3 syns) with lots veg, peppers, mushrooms, onion, courgette and sw fried rice

Syns - 5 syns
Weekly - 6 Syns

Exercise - 1 hour power walking

Last edited:
Thank you best loss iv ever had :)

Saturday 28th January - EE

Brunch - 2 x small brown bread, bacon and fried egg in fry light with dairlea triangle, then melon, pineapple and mango (240g)

Snack - Malteaser bunny (8 syns)

Dinner - chinese (Special fried rice 9.5 syns) and then pineapple after

Syns - 17.5
Weekly - 23.5 Syns

Exercise - gutted bedroom, cleared out 4 bags clothes, helped sister pack for moving out, walked dogs, 40 min walk around shops

Sunday 29th January - EE

Brunch - sw fry up - tattie scone (7 syns), 2 BGTY sausages (1 syn), 1 old quorn sausage from freezer, quorn burger, 2 x bacon no fat, mushrooms, beans, 8 cherry tomatoes and 2 x small brown bread with dairlea triangle

Dinner - spaghetti and meatballs, with chopped tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and peppers (half a plate) other half roasted vegetables, carrot, mushroom, pepper, onion, cauliflower, brocolli

Snack - box of pineapple, 2 x white chocolate milkybars (small 3.5 syns each - 7 syns)

Syns - 15 syns
Weekly - 38.5 syns

Exercise - walked dogs 40 min walk, helped sister move and packed up car moved all boxes to her new flat

Monday 30th January - Red

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken then apple and mandarin

L - Tuna salad (1 syn for mayo) then mandarin also had a packet special k mini bites (5 syns)

Snack before spin class - 2 x alpine light bars

D - Chicken with a syn free sauce, roasted vegetables and sw coleslaw (1 syn)

Exercise - 40 min power walk and 1 hour spin fit
Syns - 7 syns
Weekly - 45.5

Last edited:
Fabulous loss. Have to ask tho, what's magic porridge please?

Love magic porridge. Your food is looking great :)

Thanks hun!
Not sure what day im doing today lol.
Thinking EE

Tuesday 31st January 2012 - EE

B - magic porridge with apple then mandarins and another apple

L - tuna salad (1 syn mayo) with a brown roll from marks and spencer was 11 syns :O just aswell i got syns left as was starving and another mandarin

D - spaghetti with meatballs, with extra mushrooms, peppers and onions and a salad on side

Snack - mullerlight and fruits of forest fruit

Syns - 12 syn
Weekly - 57.5 syns

Last edited:
Thank you I will give that a go for tomorrows breakfast at work !

Back