Kirsty's Atkins Diary

Aw my right leg is dead! lol too much work at the gym but hey, it's Friday tomorrow! (gona try and not drink!!) lol xx

Aw my right leg is dead! lol too much work at the gym but hey, it's Friday tomorrow! (gona try and not drink!!) lol xx
you promised no drink hehehe.hope you are ok, take care x x

Ok so I promise not to drink on Friday night but I'm not making any promises for sat nite! lol me n david r going to a halloween party/friend's birthday do. Got my outfit all sorted, going as a sexy policewoman! I say sexy i'll prob just have some cleavage on show not like some of the other skinny girls that will be there! I'm just jealous! lol....

Cleavage is dead sexy :D

Enjoy the party it sounds like lots of fun!! You will look lovely!

Ooh have fun!!!! sexy policewoman oo-er! I am going to a halloween party on Sat night too. Wish I was slim for it though... I am busty too but I would happily trade the boobs for some sleek long legs. Oh well I will make the most of what I have till I have what I want..

I dont have an outfit though. May just wear a black dress and some devil horns with a pitchfork

Ooh have fun!!!! sexy policewoman oo-er! I am going to a halloween party on Sat night too. Wish I was slim for it though... I am busty too but I would happily trade the boobs for some sleek long legs. Oh well I will make the most of what I have till I have what I want..

I dont have an outfit though. May just wear a black dress and some devil horns with a pitchfork

Ooh that sounds like a good plan for your halloween outfit! I'm sure you'll look great!

Yeah usually halloween is just an excuse for girls my age to dress up as a s**t lol me being my size it doesn't really work ha ha. David's dressing up as the joker he looks really scary! Will have to post pix for you all! xx

So how did the party go then Kirsty?

Did you have a good time sweetie?

xx

Hey all! The party was really good! Some funny costumes, will have to post up pictures soon.xx

LOL, that'll be a laugh, I like costumes. :)

Woo hoo everyone I lost 2lb tonight! xx

Absolutely fab Kirsty, well done you are doing so well....Jx

Hi all! I have finally put pix up on from halloween! lol
1. Me n Joker David (scarry!!)
2. Garry n Laura
3. Me, Sarah n pimp Russell
4. Me n Devil Sarah
5. Same, this one's a toilet shot! lol

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 60
And there's more... lol

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 41
You look great hun I bet Jim will like them haha

xx

Hi Kirsty looks like you had fun. i forgot my horns at home!

Anyway you look fab in your uniform- a few extra pounds or not you are so pretty- actually stunning.

Hi Kirsty looks like you had fun. i forgot my horns at home!

Anyway you look fab in your uniform- a few extra pounds or not you are so pretty- actually stunning.

Aw thanks for your lovely comments, nearly made me cry! lol

What do you think of David's costume? I think it is so cool but really scary at the same time! lol

How was your weekend?

Jim Does. :p ;)

What a pretty girl you are Kirsty, lovely.

well done you on your weightloss and the pictures are brill, have a great week, take care x x

Back