Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

Come on Kirsty, you can't leave us without any goss !!!!!

ooo err! I went out at 8.30 pm after trying everything on in wardrobe!! It was all too big haha found a little dress to wear with leggings and 6 in heeled boots, felt skinny and happy although that may have been the 2 vodkas i had b4 leaving!!

Met girls in pub round corner, more vodka, chatting and singing karaoke (I had an applause after singing fleetwood mac yey was v v embarrassed when i turned round i was beetroot!) Its v scary singing infront of people!!! karaoke means can have back to them haha!!!

Pub closed got in taxi to town and thats where it went all a bit mad!! Free entry to club after charming a bouncer, he took us to bar for free shots...then we bought jagerbombers £2 so we had 2 of those at a time?? Really?? was there any need!!! Then the danceathon !! Danced until 2am, my sis in law and oldest and dearest friend in wales met me, we went to another bar,,,then another then another club,,we danced until 4.15am!!! OMG we were a little wobbly on our heels,,got home at 4.45,,up at 9am, fuzzy head but was ok! My feet are still sore from all that dancing in heels ;/

Didnt have much rubbish, one pkt crisps and a few chips,,then back to dukan. I even managed to make choc loaf cake and oatmeal biccys for kids an hubby without having any!!! I am down a little in weight today yey!! PV day today.

Had hair highlighted again yesterday much happier with it now am blonde and ginger is slowly lifting! Been making my caramel egg custard daily and REALLY enjoying it!! I eat the whole thing.
Off to wrk,one 3 storey house today,food shopping an then home to make cakes and biccys for school fete tomorrow. The husband had good weekend away, he is suffering with sore back, but managed to almost complete rabbit patio,, its v posh!! Ahh my spoilt girls! So much easier to let them out! Will catch up with everyones diarys later, have great dukan day all xxx

sounds like the kind of thing me and my m8s do lol

Your comment about the voddies made me laugh xx

6in heels !!!!!! Bloody hell, I can just about manage 4 if I know I;m not going to be doing a lot of walking but 6, I bow down in admiration :)

could only manage 3" heels at the wedding for 4 hours and my feet was creasing me - OMG a marathon night out Im way past that :eek: glad you had a fab time x

Sounds like you let your hair down good style!! Glad you had a fab night out, just what the Doc ordered!! :cool: Must agree those 6 inch heels, flipping ek girl!! well impressed lol Cx

KIRSTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you :) I hope you haven't fallen over in them killer heels :) x

Ok I'm begining to get concerned now, where are you ? I hope you are ok x

I was thinking of getting those noodles, I hope it wasn't those that made you I'll! I read they stink really bad, is that true? Hope you feel better x

*sneaks back in very quietly and hangs head in shame*
ok dunakeers after a week from hell I am back on the dukan bus and on a few PP days starting today!! I am not weighing myself until next week, :break_diet:was doing fine, feeling fab then had what seemed to be not daily stress but hourly piled ontop of hourly stress!! I CRACKED and struggled to stay on dukan, infact i binged, didnt eat properly and snacked on crap. Lets not go into the food details.

Went to my mums last fri til sun, found it v hard but mostly stuck to dukan, emotionally and mentally it was the hardest time i have had, but most of my food issues come from my mother. The good news is i prob wont go again for about 6mnths, hahaha true!! I was ill whilst there too, am v allergic to her dog, her house is v doggy and i OD'd on anti hist and my seritide inhaler, didnt sleep felt ****, itchy and wheezy.
Whilst at my mums my beautiful friend who's son has been missing for last 6 years suddenly had some news, police had arrested 2 men for murder and were searching an area looking for my friends son. I know she re-lived the pain all over again and I couldnt bear how much she was hurting. I dont live near her anymore so I felt useless, it is heartbreaking to speak to her and feel her pain. The men were bailed earlier in week pending further enquiries. They still havent found her son. I wish she could have some closure but when all this happened u dont want to hear an outcome, will see what happens now, nothing so far, she is emotionally drained, I wish I was living closer.
I found myself in a battle with food, almost like i said it doesnt matter what i eat this diet thing isnt important, no as important as what else is going on around me.
Also my husband has become v depressed, bored, short tempered and vile to live with, his work situation is sending him downhill, I think the closer it gets to the outcome the worse he has become, the kids keep asking what is wrong with him, why he is having a go at them, i am walking on egg shells smothing everything over as usual. He literaly does nothing, I am up at 7am and on the go all day wrking and being a woman but may aswell live on my own, he didnt even get dressed today. He has spoken to a gp, counselling been recommended,I have had depression and know the signs he says he is fine agghhhhh,,it should all be over with in next couple of weeks but its gone on 3 mnths and its v stressful. There are some positives in the pipeline but he cant 'see' those yet ;/

Then I rescued a bloody chicken!! u have to laugh after all the chicken we have been eating!!!! It is now in a coop in my garden alongside my beautiful rabbits in their hutches! It needed a bit of nursing, had it 4 days now and to be honest its really really helped take my mind off things, she is v sweet! I want to get another one to keep her company, hopefully I can introduce a hen and they wont fight !

Anyhow thats where i have been, feeling crappy, STILL having throat problems ;/ need to see gp again but no time, wrking every day at mo, am putting a visit off until kids break up for schl hols as i will have a bit of time off then.

Hope u are all ok, I WILL catch up with diaries but am not feeling v enthusiastic so pl excuse me tonight xx

Oh Kirsty sorry to hear of all the bad stuff you are having to cope with - nothing at all to hang your head in shame for when your faced with major stress doing a diet is not a priority - remember to look after yourself too love. This forum is open 24/7 and we will listen whenever you need to talk - thinking of you xxx

Oh Kirsty! what a week!! hope it gets sorted for you soon, stress and worry is a terrible thing and it can lead to depression, really feel for you hun. x

ah thankyou ;-) means alot!! Another good day, weighed myself,,couldnt wait lol,, am same as was pre binge!! YEY feeling good PP day again today but tom will defo be pv day.
Hope u are all enjoying s unshine if u have it ;-) xx

Afternoon my little Dukan friend xxx I sent loads of massive and hugs down to you xxx Keep you chin up Kirsty you are the linch pin at the moment until hubby gets that prooblem behind him. At leasrt you know the signs of depresion, keep going till this bloody nightmare is over xxx then you can collapse in a heap and hubby can look after you for a bit.....You and your animals lol a Chicken hahahaha but hey think how great fresh eggs daily are mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Hope your throat heals soon, and yeah girl 6" heals great xxx

Glad to see you back Hun, thought you'd abandoned us, not so glad to read what you are going through though. How awful for your friend, can't imagine what they've been though but I guess the not knowing is worse as they can't get closure.

I have a friend who suffers terrible with depression, I hate seeing her go through it & it's terrible as she doesn't know what triggers it off. She's had numerous tests & is under the hospital, I've been with her loads of times & they don't give me any confidence they know what they are doing. Hope your hubby starts picking up in the next few weeks for you.

Awwwwww I'd love chickens, you can get them fairly cheap these days & you can get the rescued battery hens. Get hubby on the case to build a stable coup for them & don't let them have free run of the garden or they'll wreck it :)

Lovely to have you back & glad you've not gained after you went AWOL :) x

Hi Kirsty, I just had a read of your diary and you have had such a tough sounding week. Good to hear you've drawn a line under the food thing and are back on it - that really is the hard part. And from reading some of your other comments, I think you're absolutely right that the dieting is almost the easy part - it's the change in our heads we need to figure out. We'll get there though, together.

Big hug, take care of yourself.

Jx

PS I absolutely can't believe from your photo that you have a 16 year old son. Did you conceive when you were 10 or what?!?!

Kirsty, big hugs from me too. I absolutely can't think of anything worse than a child missing presumed dead, I'm not surprised you feel powerless to support your friend. I guess just keeping in regular contact is all you can do - the truth is, all her other friends are probably feeling the same and the easiest thing to do in a difficult situation is run away from it.

You're going to have to dig deep for the next couple of weeks. It's probably the waiting that has done your husband in more than anything - he can't get on and feel upset, angry, guilty, relieved, anything properly until the sacking actually happens and it's keeping a lid on emotions that causes depression. you may find he gets a new lease of life when it's all over.

And I know exactly what you mean about your mother being at the root of your eating issues. Mine came to visit on Friday and I was so grumpy with her I was almost rude. I could hear myself and was cringeing inside! She comes about once a month and next time the children will be on hols so the situation will be diluted.

Take care of yourself, lovely. So glad any weight gain has gone away. If you can stick to plan for the next few weeks at least something good will come of them xx

Back