*Kirsty's Diary - 4lbs Down!!! Yaaaaay!

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Hey Guys & Girls.
Im Over My Old Diary, So I I'd right a new and better one.
I Started off at 97kgs which in pounds is 213.4 lbs :cry:
I Lost 7 kgs in july which i was soooooo Happy about :D
But then i slowed down the excerise and Kinda of let myself go..:cry: Bad I Know!
I Actually Didnt Really gain anything thankfully!
Last Weekend I Had A Shocking Week. Ice Cream, Coke, Chips, Hamburgers Etc!
And I Woke Up On Monday And Thought.. DAMNIT Im Going To Do This For Myself!!! So Here i Am writing this..
Plus what also gave me more encouragement was last night i was watching Downsize me.. A Couple was on it last night, she weighed 117kgs and he weighed 130kgs or so.. at the end of it in 8 weeks she had lost 15 kgs and he had lost 17 kgs.. in 8 weeks!!!!
So seeing them able to do it has only made me more determined!
I have a walking buddy who i go on walks with from mon - fri for 6kms a night!

I did give up on my treadmil for awhile but im going to get back on it! :whacky068:And Move all this weight!! and become a new me!
:girlpower:

At the Moment I Weight about 198 lbs
I want to weigh 143
So I Have 53lbs to go..ish.

Oh and Im also Thinking of maybe getting hypnotised or trying acupunture as i hate eating veges.. But Im not sure as i dont know any one who has had either and it has worked. So Feedback is welcome

And im not following any diet, just trying my own thing at the moment.

Yay!!! Im Going To get A Wii Fit This Weekend, I need to buy the Nintendo Wii Console Too So Its Gonna Cost me $650!!
But Hopefully *Fingers Crossed* That Its worth is and im going to use it heaps!!!

At the Moment I Weight about 198 lbs
I want to weigh 143
So I Have 53lbs to go..ish.

I have a wii fit now :D:D:D Mum Brought it for me on the weekend, so i just have to pay her back on my pay day :D
I Love It!!! So Happy!
Also I Have lost Weight!! Yay
I Now Weigh 194 lbs :D:D:D
Yay So Happy About That!

If Anyone Reads this JUST COMMENT!! :D:D
i Like Comment Heheheh :D:D It Helps Give Me That Omph!! :D:D

way to go on the loss hun, that's great. i love our wii fit, we're never off it!! lol x

:D I Love Mine Too! So Glad I Got It :D:D I Hope The Bring Out Another Wii Fit Game, That Would Be Awesome :D Im All Achey Today!
Whats Everyones Fav game On It?

Ive Unlocked All The Levels In Aerobic & Balance :D:D Yay!
Last Night & Tonight I Did A 20 Min Jog On The Free Run And Both Runs Went Over 5km :D Yay Im So Happy. And The Weight Is Still Coming Off. :D:D:D

Ive lost 7 lbs this week!!!

Well done you are doing brilliant!! I want a Wii too :mad:

hiya, well done on the loss that's great, you can really see the difference in your pics, i love the hula hoop & yoga on my wii fit. x x

hiya, i didn't say i was any good at the yoga, i just enjoy it!! :giggle: you should see me wobbling all over the place on one leg trying to be a tree or whatever it is!! lol

well done on the 5K bike ride, i'm still not confident enough to go out on my bike in public, maybe by next spring i will.

keep up the good work hun, you're doing great. x :happy096:

beforeandnowfz5.jpg

I Thought I'd put this pic on here instead of in my siggy!!

You're welcome hun. :D

I know I need as much support as I can get!! lol :giggle:

:D
Had a Horrid Day Yesterday! Had A Huge Pigout! Bad Bad Bad I Know,
But was really down, came home from house sitting at my mums & My Cat Hasnt been Home for 2 days ( I Live with bfs dad) :( So Sad At the Moment, she only been Gone a day and a half, but for Molly Thats Huge, Cause shes like a bad smell, shes always around and when you call her, she comes. Now shes gone, and in the morning when i go out, shes not out to greet me etc. And its not like her to wander... and our other cat tigger went about a week ago too. So i think its abit weird that 2 of our cats have gone missing.
But i want my Molly back!!

Okay well i thought i was doing super well!! when i lost the 4 kgs i was at my mums weighing myself on my wii fit, get back home from house sitting and go on my wii fit and ive gained the 3kgs!!!! grrr. So really i think i lost 1 kg, but maybe the carpet texture was different?? I dont know but that made me feel stink, then my cat disappeared on Sat.. and i just got a call saying she dead.. im at work, so im trying my hardest night to cry.. it may sound pathetic.. Ive never been a cat person, but when i was given her, it was just perfect, she was cute and she knew it. She would lay on the ground like a dog and get a tummy rub etc.
R.I.P My Darling Kitty.

Don't worry too much about the change in weight. Mine varies according to where I get weighed too. At least you're still showing a loss. :D

I'm so sorry to hear about Molly. :cry: (I've just left a comment on facebook for you too). Sending you loads of love & hugs. Take care speak soon. x x x :hug99::hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99::hug99: :hug99::hug99:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your cat.

I'd say you're right about the carpet texture making your weight change. Even 1kg is a loss though, so at least you know you're going in the right direction.

Everyone seems to be raving about Wii Fit. I want one now too!

Back