Kirsty's diary.....had weigh in

thanks nikki xxx The house has a massive 22ft lounge....bliss space lol keys are still with the council at the mo.

wow!! 22ft - Im so jealous! (in a nice way though!! ;):D) we're in a tiny, tiny cottage at the minute - you wouldnt swing a cat in it - its driving us nuts to be honest but at least I know its only temporary til house is built

This house is tiny tiny, i feel your pain sister

Hi Kirsty,

What a great start to 2008! Brilliant news about the house! I hope everything goes well with the pediatrician. I agree with Nikki, if she is babbling and understanding what you are saying then dont worry. My friends son didnt walk until he was 19 months and rolled around to get about, he was fine - just lazy! Apparently Einstein didnt walk until he was 2 - so chin up love it will all work out.

Ax

i hope so i really do, but she doesn't understand that much and has"signs" of special needs kids, like biting her forearm with pressure ( her face shakes as if she is sinking in ) hand twirling and hand wringing, flapping hands with excitement. Hey only the future knows. Thanks girls xx

doing great thank hunny, had weigh in and have lost 7.5lbs woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks hun xxx

7 1/2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Thats fab hunni .... I know I won't match that tonight!!

God thats great! xxxx

Wow, that's fantastic - well done you ! New house, new start eh ?? Hope 2008 is a much better year for you.

Back