Kirsty's Diary

Sooooo day 1 of the xenical and spirits are high (even after 12 hours at work today) feeling very motivated. Breakfast was a challenge as I had to force feed myself shredded wheat. Not a morning person. I had a tesco light choices lasgna for lunch was rather nice then 1/2 tin of Heinz tomato soup and a brown cob for tea. A big change from things I have been eating. I haven't felt hungry or picky at all. Had a good fast (ish) walk home from work this evening. Time now to settle with a cuppa and go to bed.
Kirsty x

well done on your first day , i eat the tesco light meals as well they are tasty and effective , what i find is that if you bulk up the meals with veg it helps make you fuller but also adds the much needed vitamins that xenical can take away x

Day two, Gone very well today dispite been shatter from work. Had a small micro porridge oats made with skimmed milk for brecky. The other half of yesterdays soup with a brown cob for lunch and for tea I had a grilled chicken breast with boiled egg noodle. Been out and got the active game for the wii. Had a good 40 mins on there tonight. Seems a pretty good game. Cuppa and bed now for some much needed sleep before another 12 hours tomorrow. Xx

I'm really not a morning person either, don't have the time or the inclination to eat first thing.

I personally find eating an apple or a banana on my way to work is a good compromise and they have my "breakfast" when most would snack at just gone 10.

I guess I just flip breakfast and snack around hehe but it works for me. It's especially handy as that is the time everyone walks into the office with burgers and sausages and pastries from the food van so atleast if I'm eating something its not too bad :D

Good luck with your weigh in!

Well yesterday was another good day. Had my breaky at work around 10ish. Had a lovely SOVA training course. I had ww chicken tikka for lunch which was very tasty. 1/2 tin of soup for tea with a cob. Didn't have a snack at all yesterday. Today was my day off. A pretty crap day off too. I had a apple for breakfast with a glass of milk, I had home made SW kfc kind of chicken strips. Then wasn't hungry so had a small pot of light rice pudding for tea. Been for a walk with dog tonight. Time for bed now. Work tomorrow xx

Well first weigh in. I have lost 10lbs on the dot. Really really happy. I have had a brilliant first week and can say say iv enjoyed what I have eaten :) xx

hiya - i'm new to this and looking for support too.

hope you lose your weight easily xx

Back