1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirsty's Food Diary!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by kirsty_baird_26, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    My weight loss has slowed so I am going to try some red and green days along with extra easy not too sure how to do red and green have read a lot but getting confused so decided to do a food diary and to get you guys to give me help and tips!!

Yesterday 16 November 2010 – Extra Easy

Breakfast – 2 slice 400g hovis bread (B Choice) 2 Laughing cow triangles (A Choice) slice of turkey meat and slice of ham with water

Snack – Tangerine and Pear

Lunch – Spaghetti Carbonara (from sw website) Spaghetti, quark, bacon, mushrooms, peppers, baby corn 1½ Syns with water

Dinner – Quorn Chilli, Rice and Syn Free Chips. Chilli had quorn mince, chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, green beans, mushrooms and peppers with water

Snack – Treat Size Milky way 3 ½ Syns

Supper – fruit = Melon, Pineapple, Water Melon, Mango, Grapes, Grapefruit with fat free strawberry yoghurt

Total Syns = 5 Syns

Wednesday 17th November 2010 – Green (Plan for today)

Today I am trying my first green day – Do I have to have all my healthy extras? As I don’t really like cheese or milk….

Breakfast – 2 slice 400g hovis brown bread (B Choice), 2 x laughing cow triangles (A Choice) with quorn meat

Snack – Banana

Lunch – Baked potato with fat free cottage cheese, Fruit = Melon, Pineapple, Water Melon, Mango, Grapes with tangerine Muller light and water

Dinner – Quorn korma with syn free chips, in Korma lots of vegetables, diced carrots, diced Swede, mushrooms, onions, broccoli *Syn free got on a recipe on here* Water

Snack – Fox chocolate fudge biscuit – 2 1/2 Syns

I am unsure where to fit in the other healthy extra’s help??

Supper - 2 slice brown bread 400g (B Choice), 2 egg omlette, water

Total Syns - 2 1/2 Syns
    Week Totaly - 7 1/2 Syns
    Last edited: 18 November 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online
    You're first green day looks pretty good so far Kirsty :)

When I am at a loss for an additional Hex B, I usually have a bag of Ryvita minis - I'm trying to avoid crisps as these are my downfall, and the minis kind of make up for it. On green you can also have Philidelphia Light (57g) as a Hex B, which is good for mixing through pasta, for example.

4. kirsty_baird_26

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for the advice :)
  5. kirsty_baird_26

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Thursday 18th November - Red Day

Breakfast - 28g Fruit and Nut (B Choice) 100ml semi skinned milk (A Choice)

Snack - Banana

Lunch - 58g Brown Roll (B Choice), Tuna Mayo (1 Tablespoon light mayo 1/2 Syn), Pear, Tangerine and Muller light with water

Snack - Marks and Spencer's chargrilled chicken slices - 1 1/2 syns

Dinner - Plaice, Salmon and Tuna Mayo (1/2 Syn) with roasted veg and home made coleslaw (1/2 Syn for Mayo)

Snack - 2 egg omlette with a choice cheese and Mushrooms
    Treat Size Mars - 4 Syns

Total Syns = 7 Syn
    Week total = 14 1/2 Syns
    Last edited: 19 November 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.