Kissme's Restart diary!

Hello huni bun!!!! Just found your diary!! I havent seen you in absolutely ages!!

Im having fajitas tonight!!! I have already worked out my syns tho and am having 22.5 lol. Lets call it a flexi syn day!! xx

Haha yeah they were so good on sunday night! and monday I just wasnt hungry, I havent really been hungry today either and i walked a whopping 8 miles yesterday! I'm still tired today!

But gonna try and be good for the rest of the week!

You had breakfast!! Well done hun! Its the most important meal of the day and what starts your motabolism so its the one meal you should definitly have as early as poss!!

I ended up having a second fajita last night - its was too tempting lol so i had 31.5 syns yesterday :( it still leaves me with 12 syns a day for the rest of the week!! xx

You had breakfast!! Well done hun! Its the most important meal of the day and what starts your motabolism so its the one meal you should definitly have as early as poss!!

I ended up having a second fajita last night - its was too tempting lol so i had 31.5 syns yesterday :( it still leaves me with 12 syns a day for the rest of the week!! xx

I know yay me! I really havent been hungry for the last couple of days!

Seem to have lost my appetite and found an elephants today!

mmmm fajitas!!! *dribbles*

Back