Kissme's Restart diary!

kissme

Gold Member
Hey, Well what can I say? 2 stone heavier when I first started due to many many reasons, But I'm sick of being fat!

With me its always one excuse after another, but at the end of the day, the excuses only affect one person.... ME! I love my fiancee very much, but he is rather lacking in the support department, but it's time I did it for me!

It's gonna be a long and hard journey, but I'm sure all of you will join me in it! no matter how difficult!

I've planned my meals, I'v done my shopping, I'm all ready to go....

This may sound really silly, i know exactly how to do it and what to eat and what not to but yet..... I'm really nervous.

Good Luck All!

All My Love

Kissme
xXx

29/08/10 - Day 1 - EE

Breakfast
Mullerlight, Strawberry (free)
Papaya (SF)
Cup of tea with skimmed milk (0.5 syn)

Lunch
2 slices of Nimble white (hexb)
Flora Extra light 2 tsp (1 syns)
Wafer thin turkey (free)
Heinz salad cream 1 tblsp (2.5 syns)
Lettuce (SF)
Cherry toms (SF)
Cucumber (SF)

Snack
Wafer thin turkey (free)
Grapes (SF)
tiny bowl of beef stew (well i kept tasting and trying!) (1 syn for tiny bit of gravy)

Chocolate 40g (10 syns)

Dinner
Lettuce (SF)
Cucumber (SF)
Onion (SF)
Tomato (SF)
Egg (free)
Rice (free)
Courgette (SF)
Red Pepper (SF)
Mushrooms (SF)
Syn free burger (free)
28g Cheese (Hexa)
White bread roll (7 syns)

Bedtime snack
fibre plus bar (5.5syns)
chocolate 40g (10syns)
1/3 of a Cosmo (5syns)

1/3 sf = Done
hexs = Done
Fluids = 2ltrs
Syns = 42.5/105

Ok so had a bit o a bad irst day but it not going to ruin my week! I just need to adjust!

Last edited:
Breakfast
Mullerlight - Cherry (free)
Papaya - (SF)

Snack
Celery (SF)
Cherry Toms (SF)
Syn free Hommous (free)

Lunch
2 slices of Nimble white (hexb)
28g Cheese (hexa)
Heinz salad cream 1 tblsp (2.5 syns)
Lettuce (SF)
Cherry toms (SF))
Cucumber (SF)
Apple (SF)

Dinner
Syn free cottage pie

then it went bad from there on!

6x archers and ull sugar lemonade
80g chocolate
2 happy hippos
1/4 o iceland meat feast pizza and 1/3 garlic baguette :(

Im gonna need to go syn ree or the rest o the week and work out!

Last edited:
Hey, Well what can I say? 2 stone heavier when I first started due to many many reasons, But I'm sick of being fat!

With me its always one excuse after another, but at the end of the day, the excuses only affect one person.... ME! I love my fiancee very much, but he is rather lacking in the support department, but it's time I did it for me!

It's gonna be a long and hard journey, but I'm sure all of you will join me in it! no matter how difficult!

I've planned my meals, I'v done my shopping, I'm all ready to go....

This may sound really silly, i know exactly how to do it and what to eat and what not to but yet..... I'm really nervous.

Good Luck All!

All My Love

Kissme
xXx

hiya where very similar to you. im restarting and also come up with every excuse in the book to why i cant get to goal but it all comes down to me. i also have an unsportive partner but again im not going to let it hold me back.

i really like your attitude about your first day its something i need to work on because at the moment if i go slightly over syns i tell myself it over ive already done the damage so that bad day turns into a bad week/month

good luck:)

hiya where very similar to you. im restarting and also come up with every excuse in the book to why i cant get to goal but it all comes down to me. i also have an unsportive partner but again im not going to let it hold me back.

i really like your attitude about your first day its something i need to work on because at the moment if i go slightly over syns i tell myself it over ive already done the damage so that bad day turns into a bad week/month

good luck:)

Yeah exactly the same with me Hun! I get what I like to call "oh sod it" thoughts, Which is where I go over and I think oh sod it and pig out for the day, then I feel so guilty the next day that I ruin that day too!

I tend to have days like yesterday where I pigged out on syns yet today, I haven't had any! and ATM the rest of the day my menu plan doesn't have any in.

That's why I like to do a weekly allowance of syns, but I make sure I have at least 5 a day so days I have 20 others just 5 syns.

That way I ont need to panic i i go over by 5 or 10! because i can always cut back a little!

I you ate 10 syns extra one day you would only need to take a couple of each day to be perfectly fine, yet if you say sod it I've ruined it and pig out your likely to use up a whole week of syns in a day! what's worse 10 over or 110 over?

btw the answer is 10!!!!

31/08/10 - Day 3 - EE

Breakast
Fibre Plus bar (hexb)
Apple (SF)

I cant seem to stick to it properly for one day! hopeully now tim has gone away for a ew days I can get my head in the game!

Attachments

• 31082010035[1].jpg
    31082010035[1].jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
ok so Ive been sticking to plan but just havent written it down as been a bit all over the place! so im gonna wirte it down on my phone to tap in here when i get home!

Day 12 - EE - 09/09/10

B: 1/2 Weetabix cake (1/2 hexb) (6 syns)
Skimmed milk 350ml (hexa)

L: morrisons salad bar
Lettuce (SF)
Tomato (SF)
cucumber (SF)
sweetcorn (free)
carrot (SF)
100g cous cous salad ( 2 syns??)
50g potato salad (4 syns??)
Coke zero
French fries 22g (4.5 syns)

Dinner
Chicken (free)
stirfry veg (SF)
egg noodles (free)
blue dragon oyster and spring onion sachet 1/2 (3.5syns)

mini pork pie (15 syns gah!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Total 35/105 syns

Last edited:
Day 13 - EE - 10/09/10

B: Baked beans (free)
1x Slice of Allison wholemeal (hexb)
350ml of Skimmed milk (hexa)
Apple (SF)
Flora ex light 1 tsp (0.5 syns)

L: apple (SF)
wafer thin chicken (free)

S: Muller light strawberry free)

D: Pork loin steak free)
rice free)
egg free)
Stirfry veg(SF)
blue dragon hoi sin stir fry sauce 1/2 sachet (4.5 syns)

snack pasta n sauce macaroni cheese (2 syns)

total syns 42/105

Last edited:
Hiya

I noticed you are doing your Syns by week, is it ok to do that then? (I only started this week).

Thanks

Jo x

Hiya

I noticed you are doing your Syns by week, is it ok to do that then? (I only started this week).

Thanks

Jo x

Hi hun, SW say you can do it either way but they say you should have atleast 5 a day.

So Somedays I find I might have 25 syns and other days just 5 so that how I prefer to do it :)

Sw have no objecion to it, but it can affect some peoples weight loss so try it and see if you like it! if theres anything else you need help with I'm more than happy to help :)

Good luck! :)

B: woke up too late!

L: syn free spag bol - found it in the freezer from last week result :D
ex lean mince (free)
stock cube (free)
tinned toms (SF)
fresh tomatoes (SF)
peppers (SF)
onion (SF)
mushroom (SF)
carrot (SF)
sweetner (free)
wholemeal pasta (free)
apple (SF)

D:
Skinless boneless Chiken thighs (free)
Potatos (free)
Hp BBQ sauce 1/2 tblsp (0.5 syns)
Simply shake barbeque seasoning (free)
lettuce (SF)
tomato (SF)
carrot (SF)
sweetcorn (free)
28g Cheddar (hexa)
heinz Salad cream 2.5 tblsp (6.5 syns)

p: 20g of minimeringues (2 syns)
mullerlight (free)
apple (SF)
S: 3 dashes of milk (1.5 syns)

Syns 10.5/105

tbc.......

Last edited:
12/09/2010 - EE

So sunday was a tad of a disater but gonna pop it down any ways :)

B: none

L: none

S: 125g doritos! arggh 30 syns

D: 2 wraps 12
soured cream 3 tblsp 9 syns
salad
discovery fajita spice 1/2 packet 2
olive oil 1 tblesp hexb
cheese 28g hexa
wow 53 syns! I thought it would be more!!!

13/09/2010 - EE

I walked a whopping 8 miles! hopefully that will of irradicated some of the synage!

b: none

l: none

Diner: syn freespag bol
cheese 28g (hex a)

S: fibre plus bar (hexb)

ok so not horrendous but i must start eating during the day!

Ummmm fajitas!!! Almost worth being naughty for **Slaps wrists** :)

Ummmm fajitas!!! Almost worth being naughty for **Slaps wrists** :)
I was actually suprised that they werent as high as i thought they would be!

was just the doritos that did it! i opened them to make nachos and before i knew it they were gone while i was cooking!

Hello huni bun!!!! Just found your diary!! I havent seen you in absolutely ages!!

Im having fajitas tonight!!! I have already worked out my syns tho and am having 22.5 lol. Lets call it a flexi syn day!! xx

Back