Kitchen Gadgets

twinkle22

Since doing the Atkins Diet my Steamer has been used more than it has in the last ten years :)
What kitchen appliances and gadgets do you all use ? Xx

Ooh there was another thread like this before Xmas - you might find more tips there, but for me it's probably my lurch spiralo for making courgette noodle pasta. Love the stuff.

Yep love my spiralo too.

Ditto my thunderstick (handheld blender - fab for cauli mash), and my blender (for cauli rice)

I did know you could do courgette pasta! :)

That's meant to say 'didn't know' lol! Sorry!

Yep, as a simple way just top and tail then slice in thin long strips.

But the spiralo is great, it makes fab courgette spiral chains and spaghetti :D

I will definitely get one of those :) My George Foreman has come out of retirement too ;)
I was thinking of a soup maker too but wonder if they are worth the money?

I got a soup maker for Christmas and love it!

I also use my Nespresso machine, airfryer (mainly for other members of the family) and smoothie to go blender most days.

That's good to hear. Which soup maker do you have?

If you want to see how to do courgettes as a replacement for spaghetti, I have a recipe in moonlights meals in the recipe section. I promise they really are good.

moonlights said:
If you want to see how to do courgettes as a replacement for spaghetti, I have a recipe in moonlights meals in the recipe section. I promise they really are good.

I'm going to check that out! It's the only pasta I ever miss..

I would love an airfryer - think celeriac chips would be fab in it - might take a look online (not that I have any space at home for one!)

Soup maker is too expensive for me . looks good though . I will look for a cheaper one ;) x

I've just ordered a spirelloooo thingy looking forward to corgettie spagettii, ive got an air fryer fab for butternut squash chips, sandwich toaster for making omelettes, and I've a big electric pan, great for doing pretty much everything in,especially bacon :)

Where did you get the spiralo from? They look brilliant. I have courgettes on my shopping list this week!! X

Spiralo is from amazon - but you can cut thin strips and it works just as well.

Courgette is also amazingly yummy scrambled with egg and a little garlic.

Back