Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Didn't end up having my hot choccy last night so only a saintly 2 syns for me yest!

Not sure what day I'm gonna have today ( green or extra easy) will decide later.

HeA - rf cheese
HeB - 2 wm bread.

Breakfast - banana and grapes, tea.

lunch - veg and lentil soup , cheese, tomato and onion on toast, tangerine

tea - decided to go extra easy as I had chicken to use up. Oven baked the chicken and made a lentil Dahl. If I do say so myself , it was bloody gorge !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Lentil dahl looks delish could I have the recipe??

Of course luv .

200g red lentils,
grated ginger,
1tsp turmeric,
onion finely chopped,
garlic finely chopped,
2 large tomatoes chopped,
fresh chilli or chilli flakes,
1.5 tsp cumin,
1 tsp ground coriander,
1 tsp chilli powder,
Chopped coriander to serve.

Put the lentils on to boil with the turmeric and ginger . Skim off the scum and boil til cooked.
While lentils are cooking, fry the onion, cumin, ground coriander and chilli powder for a few mins then add the garlic and chilli for a few mins then add toms and mix in . Drain lentils then add to the other mix, stir and add the coriander. Add plenty of salt and pepper.

Last edited:
Sounds lovely will def be making that :) probabaly after Christmas though :)

How are you?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was fit!! first time I've made it. I'm ok luv thanks. Seem to be on a roll with my Christmas preparation. It makes such a change not to be in work leading up to Christmas. I have got loads done. Hopefully this year I'll be less stressed and actually be ready - unlike last year were I was wrapping a forgotten gift on Christmas morning!!

Decided to go green today!

HeA- ss milk
HeB- 2 wm bread and shreddies

Breakfast- shreddies . (+ 3 syns as I had a bigger bowl cos I was starving ) with milk, banana

lunch - scrambled eggs on toast with toms.

tea - leftover Dahl with pilau rice, (2syns) brocolli and butternut squash.

Snacks- mug of veg and lentil soup , packet of mini pretzels (4.5) tangerine.

Ive been Christmas shopping today so have walked miles .

Im working for my mate tonight in his bar while his staff have Christmas drinks at their party. It's gonna be a late one I expect. But if I'm working I can't be tempted by food!
That's not to say a glass of wine or a vodka won't pass my lips !! ;)

Afternoon!!

Work wasn't too busy last night but still didnt get home until 4am!! :eek:
A few glasses of wine were had and some spring rolls and chilli sauce just jumped in my mouth when I wasn't looking! ;)
Just had a catch up on here while I decided what day to do.

I weighed in this morn and 0.5 off. Not bad considering I had a Christmas meal on sat and a boozy night at the concert :).

Think I'm gonna have a red day today.

HeA - ss milk,
HeB - 2 wm bread

Brunch- 2 wm toast, poached eggs, 3 bgty sausages (1.5) , toms, onions and mushrooms . Tea.

Tea - pork meatballs in a tomato ragu sauce with loads of veggies in ( onion, mushrooms, courgettes, peppers) broccoli, carrots and butternut squash. Might top with cheese, will decide later.

Gonna eat some melon, grapes , tangerines and a banana too.

well done on your loss !!!! Im expecting a 4lb gain at least tomo.. haha oh well xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks luv! Got my fingers crossed for a sts ! x

Food for today has changed somewhat.
Had a piece of chicken earlier .
After going to catch up with a few friends and to deliver some gifts I'm not long in. Only got in at half 9 and needed to cook my meatballs. I would have left them to cook tomorrow but defrosted the meat today so wanted to get them cooked. So ended up with meatballs and veggie ragu, and a small bag of micro wholegrain rice topped with rf cheese .
Haven't had any fruit yet so gonna grab some grapes. So day ended up being extra easy.

Red day for me today. Gonna try to eat the fruit I never got round to eating yest.

HeA- ss milk
HeB- 2weetabix , 2 wm bread

Breakfast - weetabix, banana.

Lunch - tuna and onion on toast (2 syns , light mayo) carrot sticks, toms , beetroot.

Tea- leftover pork meatballs, veg and tomato ragu, broccoli and butternut squash

plenty of water and green tea today.
apart from the mayo syns I'm not having any more today. Got my Christmas night out with the school I used to work in tomorrow, so there's a three course meal and plenty of booze to be had.

Ah, I've had a lovely little day thanks.
I had to pick my niece up from school at 1 o'clock from school. We ended up snuggling in bed watching DVDs and playing on the iPad . She then asks me could she read a book(I've taught that girl good! ) - so we sat in bed sharing a Roald Dahl page by page. I was very good and only had 1 chocolate eclair while she ate a handful of them , a mint aero and a packet of crisps!!

I've took her home nearly crying cos she wanted to stay with me. Bless her, it's not as if she won't be staying with me over the school holidays !

She's 6. She is my great niece. She only lives up the road and I see her all the while

Back