Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Not long in from a visit to my mates and a trip to toys'r'us. Was quite surprised as the shop was empty - so me and my mate walked around playing with the toys and setting ALL of the musical toys off!!! ;)

I was tempted to go the chippy for my tea but resisted!!

So here's the rest of my food for today

tea- wanted something quick, filling and easy. Cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce over a bowl of broccoli and garden peas

snacks- baked crisps(5) , 3 Finns thins(3), 2 light laughing cow (2) , grapes , strawberry danio.

NEEDED a chocolate fix so hit the cupboard .
found a mini Milky Way so just nibbled the chocolate off and sucked the mallow. Mmmm!!

another 3.5 syns so 13.5 for the day ! :)

Last edited:
I normally have freddo's but I bought a bag of Cadbury chocolate last week, littld treat size curly wurlys, choc buttons, chomps and fudges all lesscthan 75 calories so only a few syns

Morning Kitty hows you luv? x

Oh my life!! Only woke up just after 11!!! :eek:
Initially woke up just before 8 then fell back asleep. I bought myself a new duvet and put it on yest - I'm gonna become a recluse at this rate. Best sleep I've had in a while ! :nightf:

Oh my life!! Only woke up just after 11!!! :eek:
Initially woke up just before 8 then fell back asleep. I bought myself a new duvet and put it on yest - I'm gonna become a recluse at this rate. Best sleep I've had in a while ! :nightf:

Lol no shame in that - sounds brill hehe

So after a major sleep in I've decided to go green!

HeA- rf mature cheese
HeB- 2 wm bread

brunch- 2 egg omlette with loads of onions and mushrooms, 1 baby bel light, mixed beans in Tom sauce, 2wm toast with Vegemite, green tea.

tea- mixed bean and veg chilli and brown rice, might have some broccoli too for extra superfree

Last edited:
Didn't have any broccoli in the end as the portion I got out the freezer was quite big. Had some sweetcorn in the fridge to use so chucked that on too. Topped it with my HeA cheese. It was amazing !!!

Gonna have some melon and grapes in a bit while sit and write my Christmas cards out

Very proud of myself. I'm having a glass of wine and really wanted some cheese and crackers.

I did resist and ended up with 3 Finns thins and 2 laughing cow light. 5 syns in total :D

Happy Saturday!! :D

Busy day for me today. I'm off to work at Everton FC shortly , then I'm off to the Echo Arena to see Deacon Blue this evening with the girls. I loooove them, I go every year!!

gonna have to go extra easy today

breakfast - porridge

lunch/dinner
- will prob be some fish or meat with potatoes and veg. ( will update tomorrow )

I'm gonna take a box of melon and grapes to chomp on and a banana.

Hi everyone .

Gonna update on yest - work was very busy . The chef in work looked after me and gave me two courses.
I had some sea bream with a prawn and vermouth sauce to start followed by a roast dinner - turkey, beef, sprouts, carrots, boiled pots, roast pots (3 small ones) gravy, 1 mini yorkie and a stuffing ball. Dunno what the syns would be but it was bloody gorge!

The concert was amazing and a danced me legs off so hopefully worked a bit of the dinner off!!

Today, I'm going extra easy!!

HeA- ss milk
HeB- 2wm bread

I'm going to try eat as much superfree today to try counteract my alcohol from last night. I've got a pan of vegetable and lentil soup on the go too.

breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled on 2 wm toast. Grapes, tea.

Lunch - sweet and sour noodle mugshot, crab sticks, carrot sticks, toms and beetroot. Green tea.

tea- lamb shank, carrots, broccoli, sprouts and mushy peas

snacks - gonna save some milk for a hazelnut hot choccy later (2) grapes, strawbs, banana, tangerine

drinking plenty of water , green tea and cordial too.

had a mug of my soup with 2 Finns thins (2) this afternoon as I was freezing and starving!

Last edited:
Didn't end up having my hot choccy last night so only a saintly 2 syns for me yest!:innocent0002:

Not sure what day I'm gonna have today ( green or extra easy) will decide later.

HeA - rf cheese
HeB - 2 wm bread.

Breakfast - banana and grapes, tea.

lunch - veg and lentil soup , cheese, tomato and onion on toast, tangerine

Last edited:
Back