Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Extra easy today

HeA - ss milk
HeB - branflakes

breakfast - branflakes

lunch - scrambled eggs, bacon, beans and toms on 1 slice of wm bread (3syns) , banana and tangerine , green tea

Tea - Stew - made with shin of beef, carrots, onions, leeks, a potato , pearl barley and stock. Topped with beetroot.

snacks - cup of butternut and sweet potato soup with 2 Finns thins (4syns), melon, shapers popcorn (4syns)

well done on your loss chick x we were talking in group tonight and our C mentioned increasing speed and superspeed foods for the week ahead x

Well one on your loss lovely! :D

well done on your loss chick x we were talking in group tonight and our C mentioned increasing speed and superspeed foods for the week ahead x

Thanks!, is it possible to overdose on superfree ??;)

Just got tickets for Gary Barlow!!!!! :D:D:D
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

I know!! He has defo grew into himself ! Very handsome! :D

After the distraction of getting my tickets to see Mr Barlow :D :D :D

decided to go green today

HeA - ss milk, rf cheddar
HeB - original oats so simple, 2x wm bread.

breakfast -
porridge topped with blueberries, cuppa.

lunch -
2 LM sausages, wm toast, beans and cheese. Banana, apple and green tea.

tea -

Thanks luv! :) Mmmmmm , Mr Barlow !! :D

I'm doing good thanks! I get like this every now and then and want to clean everything! Only need to blitz the kitchen now - I need to sort out all the cupboards .
Im a bit of a hoarder- but nothing like them people on the telly!! :eek: Can't bear throwing stuff out , I always think ' I might need that'! , 'spose its partly the teacher in me!! Ha !

Hows you doing? X

Re: Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

You never know.... u might need all the stuff... I still have chargers for old phones... and about ten notebooks but always wanna buy more ha

Have you got a.'man draw' lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't got the 'man' , :( but I have the drawersss. I'm still looking for my tape measure, I lost it bout a month back!

Back