Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

So, second day back on plan!

was in work today at the football .

woke up late so had to take fruit with me for breakfast. Extra easy today as don't know what's on the menu until I get in there.

Breakfast - pineapple and a cuppa

lunch/dinner - new pots, carrots, sugar snaps, cod, prawns and sauce (gonna say 5syns) , mixed leaf salad.

snacks - 2 tangerines

. I'm not out for a change after work and feeling hungry now, gonna go make a pasta n sauce and have some grapes afterwards.

Not much superfree today but will make up for it tomorrow .

Realised I was more hungry than I thought when making my pasta so added a baby bel light and half a chicken breast. Haven't had a HeB either so had 1slice of wm bread to mop up the juice. Mmm!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I had a sleep in this morning until 11.00. Must still be a bit under the weather as I don't normally sleep in that long when I haven't been drinking the night before!!

Going for a green day today

HeA- rf cheese, ss milk
HeB - 2wm bread

Brunch - 2 egg omelette with mushrooms and onions, 2 LM sausages, beans and cherry toms. Green tea and an apple .

Ive made a vegetable lasagne ( gonna say both HeA's and 5 syns) today so will have that with broccoli, carrots and peas later on. Got pineapple, grapes and a banana for later too. Will probs have vegemite on toast later to use my HeB.

Just getting ready to go watch the football in the pub. 'Come on the red men!! ' . I'm going to be very good and drink diet coke or soda water for the most part today. One of my mates from Australia is going home on tues so will having a good natter before he goes back.

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday! Xx

Did u just drink the diet coke?? ;) well done the red men woooo

Vegetable lasagne sounda lurvley :)

Got much planned today? Xz

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning!!

Well, only had 2 diet coke before I started on the wine and lemo !! I did drink glasses of soda on the side all day tho so that helped. What didn't help tho was that every time we nearly finished a bottle of wine, the lads had already bought us another and left it in the ice bucket chilling. So 6 bottles of wine later :eek: (there was 3 of us drinking it) we called a taxi at half 11!!!!

I had only had my brunch to eat so I was a bit sozzled to say the least!! Good day tho!!

Even better that Man U got beat :D

Im gonna go shopping in a bit to get some fruit and veg in. I also need to get a big plastic storage box to put all my Christmas deccys in- I'm fed up of having them in smaller boxes and bags.

X

Monday - Green day for me today.

after a sleep in (working off the wine head ), straight to lunch .

HeA - rf cheese, ss milk
HeB - 4 ryvita

Lunch - carrot and lentil soup, 4 ryvita topped with spring onions and cottage cheese . Green tea.

Tea- veg lasagne (both heA +5 syns) carrots,green beans, broccoli and peas.

Snacks - carrot sticks, cherry toms, grapes, apple, banana,

Gonna drown myself in water today too!

Last edited:
Is it possible to overdose on superfree? I cooked too much veg with my tea but managed to eat it all. I was thinking of having a hot choccy before bed tonight but I am soooo full I couldn't possibly fit it in.
Total syns for the day - 5.
. Hopefully all this fruit and veg will spark a visit from the fairy!? :fingerscrossed:

Tuesday -

Mamaged to get to sleep at a reasonable time last night and woke up just after 7. Feel ok at the mo but know I'll be flagging a bit later on. Just have to avoid sitting down for long or reading otherwise I'll prob doze off.
Hopefully the start of getting back into my work routine.

green day

HeA - ss milk
HeB - 2 wm bread, porridge .

Breakfast - porridge with milk topped with blueberries and sweetener , cuppa tea.

Lunch - leek and potato soup, wm bread to dunk in, lemon Greek yog. Banana

Tea - not sure yet as could be eating out

Snacks - carrot sticks, cherry toms, grapes, apple, tangerines, sugar free jelly

Oops!! May have just woke up !! Must of had bout a half hour kip. Need to not sit down, at least not on the bed leaning on my pillows! Must stay awake!!:rolleyes:

So my day started off as green but as tea came upon it turned extra easy as they had no beans for my jacket, and didnt wanna have cheese as wouldn't know how much was put on or get tuna mayo as wouldn't know how much mayo. They didn't have anything else either that was SW friendly except for a bowl of salad!!

Ended up having hunters chicken, jacket ( no butter) and salad (no dressing). So I'm counting the cheese as - my other HeA, bacon, chicken breast (no skin) , jacket and salad - free. Gonna count 5syns for my BBQ sauce ( as don't know, and would rather count over than under). So 5 syns for my tea and then 5 syns for my porridge this morn.

Just chomped on two apples too. I don't normally change my day half way thru but I'm glad I made that choice rather than opting for a big fat curry or steak topped with creamy pepper sauce and onion rings!

just in from waving my mate off who goes bk to Australia.

Wednesday 8th Jan

After a bloody awful night of non-sleep, getting up early ( waiting to see if I got a call to work) No call ! :(
I'm determined that I will not be given myself the opportunity to doze off today - I WILL sleep tonight!!

Going extra easy today

HeA - ss milk
HeB - 2 wm bread

Breakfast- apple, banana and grapes, green tea.

Lunch - leek and potato soup, 2 wm bread toasted with ham and tomato on. Lemon Greek yog

Tea - gonna make sweet n sour pork tonight with loadsa veggies in ( carrots, peppers, onions, water chestnuts, baby corn and fresh pineapple ) with boiled rice. First time making it so hope it goes ok.

Snacks - boiled egg, carrot sticks with homemade yogurt dip, tangerine. Hot choccy (2) with any unused milk not used in my tea.

Plenty of water and green tea again today.

Food's looking good :)

Popping to say hello :)

Oh my life!!
this was amazing - first time I've made sweet and sour with Fanta but it was fiiiiit!!

it looks loads but I wanted to pack in the superfree

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 49
:) Heya...all is good here, family are great. The little one was sooooo excited for Christmas :D But on a bit of a downer since going back to school.

Started my new job, it's at a doctors surgery, it was really hectic in the weeks running up to Christmas and new year, so was kind of thrown in at the deep end, and still lots to learn!!

Diet wise, I took 3 weeks off for Xmas, and put 3lb on, but no regrets as had a great few weeks :)
But fully focused now and back on it!

Very brave you, putting the diary on here :)

:) Heya...all is good here, family are great. The little one was sooooo excited for Christmas :D But on a bit of a downer since going back to school.

Started my new job, it's at a doctors surgery, it was really hectic in the weeks running up to Christmas and new year, so was kind of thrown in at the deep end, and still lots to learn!!

Diet wise, I took 3 weeks off for Xmas, and put 3lb on, but no regrets as had a great few weeks :)
But fully focused now and back on it!

Very brave you, putting the diary on here :)

3lb on over Christmas is great!! Spesh over 3 weeks.

Glad you and the family had a nice time. I know too well of the kids being on a downer after Christmas. Last year one of my kids cried every morning for two whole weeks cos he wanted to be at home playing on his computer!!

Glad the job keeping you busy.

With regards to the diary - I thought to myself that I can't be happy/unhappy with myself and my weight loss if I'm not truly honest about it. Although I kept a note on what I was eating anyway at least on here I have the advice , support and knowledge of others to help me along the way.

Have you ever thought of doing one??

Hi Kitty hows you? Ive never tried cooking with Fanta, I did diet coke Gammon YUK lol

Im ok thanks. Cant wait to go to sleeps, I'm bloody knackered.

I'm thinking what I can have to eat tomorrow . First weigh in of the year on Fri so want to make my food as 'light' as possible.

It was really yummy. I was sceptical to be fair but combined two recipes . Got a portion left in the fridge. Might save it for Fri.

Back