Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Hi everyone!!

Y oh y do I drink?!!?!??
I went to Manchester with some of my mates I used to work with to go to the X factor concert. I wasn't really interested in the concert, just used it as a set date to catch up with the girls, otherwise we never get round to it setting a date and keeping to it.
We started off drinking on the train at 1pm and I had my last glass of wine at half 4!!! Many glasses of cider, wine, vodka tonics and shots passed my lips yest . Ate a load of crap too with the getting into bed munchies and a fry up this morn. I struggled coming home on the train even tho we were lucky to get home- we had to run to get on the train and just jumped on the train on the platform we needed. We were just about to sit down when we heard the announcer say that the train was for Glasgow !! I've had a few hours kip and a gallon of liquid. Thankfully I have got most of my work done for tomorrow but need to do a bit more now.

I am back on it tomorrow . It's so much easier i find to stay on plan when I'm in school.
Im gonna try to go syn free or less than 5syns a day this week. Plenty of cordial, Water and green tea for me .
Feel like all the hard work I've done over the last few weeks has been undone last week. I found myself just eating crap at times for the sake of It. I'm gonna sit and plan my meals for the week and stick to it. Will have to go and get more fruit after school tomorrow .

Hope everyone is well x

Think we've all been there! I also had wine last night and am cutting down the rest of the week!

Hi everyone!!

Y oh y do I drink?!!?!??
I went to Manchester with some of my mates I used to work with to go to the X factor concert. I wasn't really interested in the concert, just used it as a set date to catch up with the girls, otherwise we never get round to it setting a date and keeping to it.
We started off drinking on the train at 1pm and I had my last glass of wine at half 4!!! Many glasses of cider, wine, vodka tonics and shots passed my lips yest . Ate a load of crap too with the getting into bed munchies and a fry up this morn. I struggled coming home on the train even tho we were lucky to get home- we had to run to get on the train and just jumped on the train on the platform we needed. We were just about to sit down when we heard the announcer say that the train was for Glasgow !! I've had a few hours kip and a gallon of liquid. Thankfully I have got most of my work done for tomorrow but need to do a bit more now.

I am back on it tomorrow . It's so much easier i find to stay on plan when I'm in school.
Im gonna try to go syn free or less than 5syns a day this week. Plenty of cordial, Water and green tea for me .
Feel like all the hard work I've done over the last few weeks has been undone last week. I found myself just eating crap at times for the sake of It. I'm gonna sit and plan my meals for the week and stick to it. Will have to go and get more fruit after school tomorrow .

Hope everyone is well x

I was in the same boat this morning and hungover Kitty lol - I hope your feeling better now x

Hi girls!!

I'm totally done in!
Working sooooo hard, late nights spent marking and planning on my comp. by the time it gets to me having a relax its time for bed.

Ive stuck to plan this week since Sunday and had between 0-6 syns a day.

today

breakfast- 2 wm toast with 2 babybel light (HeB and HeA )

lunch- veg and lentil soup with 3ryvita. ( had a meeting so not time to eat my yog and fruit)

tea- linguine with asda meat free meatballs and a sauce( toms, onions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms , carrot and spinach)

snacks- alpen light (3.5) other babybel from HeA

gonna have a muller Greek(0.5) some grapes and an apple with a green tea.

I haven't drank that much today- 1 litre of water and 2cups of tea (1)

I'm fed up of saying that I'll catch up with everyone but its prob not likely tonight.

Hope everyone is ok ? Xx

Hi girls!!

I'm totally done in!
Working sooooo hard, late nights spent marking and planning on my comp. by the time it gets to me having a relax its time for bed.

Ive stuck to plan this week since Sunday and had between 0-6 syns a day.

today

breakfast- 2 wm toast with 2 babybel light (HeB and HeA )

lunch- veg and lentil soup with 3ryvita. ( had a meeting so not time to eat my yog and fruit)

tea- linguine with asda meat free meatballs and a sauce( toms, onions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms , carrot and spinach)

snacks- alpen light (3.5) other babybel from HeA

gonna have a muller Greek(0.5) some grapes and an apple with a green tea.

I haven't drank that much today- 1 litre of water and 2cups of tea (1)

I'm fed up of saying that I'll catch up with everyone but its prob not likely tonight.

Hope everyone is ok ? Xx

Awww were still here Kitty - work sounds manic hun. Your doing a great job of sticking to plan well done. Catch up when you get time it will make better reading than counting sheep when your tired lol x

Well done Kitty for sticking to plan despite your hectic week with work. :) I hope your able to have a nice relaxing weekend to yourself hun. Your foodage looks fab. Hope you have a super duper loss this week. Fingers crossed for you ! :D

Kay xx

Hey Kitty

Hope you're having a chilled out weekend to recuperate from such a busy week! Well done for staying on plan too xx

Hey Kitty

Hope you're having a chilled out weekend to recuperate from such a busy week! Well done for staying on plan too xx

Well done Kitty for sticking to plan despite your hectic week with work. :) I hope your able to have a nice relaxing weekend to yourself hun. Your foodage looks fab. Hope you have a super duper loss this week. Fingers crossed for you ! :D

Kay xx

hi girls!
Not a chilled weekend so far! :sigh:

Had to go and see my mate on Fri eve who was having an ex boyf crisis! Some wise words of comfort and a few vodkas later I managed to get into my onesie. I was staying at another mates house. After some tea, a bottle of wine and put the world to right I conked out in bed. I worked all day yest at the match and went out last night for another mates birthday drinkies.
I can feel myself getting a bit of a head cold. Will have to dose myself up on cold and flu tabs and dig out some vit c.
I'm gonna have a catch up with everyone on here then sort myself out.

Hello Kitty and well done on your sts :), considering the kind of week you've had, going out with your mates, that sounds fab ! :D Any meals planned for next week ? Hope work isn't too hectic for you. Hope your having a lovely Sunday .

Kay xx

I've decided that I NEED to post my food daily on here. I managed to have a sts from the week before last. Didn't weigh last week after half term. That means only 1.5 lb off in feb. not happy:( .
Although I've been so busy with work I need to take note properly of what I'm eating. Then I'll be certain that I am on plan and taking more notice of what is actually going in my mouth!

To be honest I probably have not been counting my syns properly and not always weighing/measuring my healthy extras. And I don't think I've been eating enough superfree either

Ive decided that once I have ate my tea each night I'm gonna post my foodage .

So I've made a veggie sauce, and a veggie 'broth' type soup.

Food so far today

brunch - 2 egg omelette with loads of mushrooms and onions with 1 babybel light, beans, 3 fresh toms grilled and 2wm toast (HeB) with Vegemite on.

Ive had about a litre of water so far and two cups of tea ( milk out of HeA)

im not sure wether I'm having a green day or extra easy yet.

Decided to go green !

HeA-3 babybel light, 250ml semi skimmed milk
HeB-2 wm bread

brunch - 2 egg omelette with loads of mushrooms and onions with 1 babybel light, beans, 3 fresh toms grilled and 2wm toast (HeB) with Vegemite on.
Late lunch - bowl of veggie broth ( carrots, celery, onions. Peppers, courgettes, mushrooms, garlic, chilli, passata and stock) , 1 babybel.
tea- 3 lm red onion sausages, mash with other babybel melted in, mushy peas, mushrooms and gravy (3.5)

snacks- non as yet but going to have a banana and blueberries with fat free nat yog on. Gonna use the rest of my milk with a hot choccy (2) . I've got some shapers popcorn(4) so I might have that later too.

ive drank two litres of water, two cups of tea and a can of diet coke. Gonna have some more water and a few cups of green tea.

Hopefully today will be the start of me staying on the sw wagon!

I definitely thing posting food keeps us on track Kitty - you can do it girl. Good luck for the week ahead and WI x

Monday!

extra easy.

heA- ss milk
heB- wm roll.

Breakfast- wm roll filled with ham. Cuppa

lunch- 4 ryvita (6) with cottage cheese, cherry toms, carrot sticks. Muller Greek (0.5) cuppa

Tea- chicken breast, brown rice and veggies ( toms, courgette, peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach)

snacks - ham , apple, grapes, tangerine

didnt end up with my hot choccy last night as I was asleep by half 8 with a box of tissues and a runny nose. Gonna have it tonight to use the rest of my milk up (hot choccy 2)

hopefully I'll get round to checking in with you all x

Tuesday!

feeling much better today after dosing myself up with cold and flu tabs!!

glad today is over - took the kids on a school trip to the museum with the another class. All uneventful- no incidents, accidents or behaviour issues :)

extra easy

HeA -ss milk
HeB - wm roll

breakfast- wm roll with ham on, cuppa

lunch- wm roll (6) with ham and toms, crisps(5) Fanta zero, laughing cow dipper (5) ( had to take food I could eat on the go while supervising the children)

Post work snack - mug of vegetable broth

tea- chicken with noodles, onions, peppers, mushrooms , garlic and chilli

snack- apple and grapes. didnt have my hot choccy last night again !! defo gonna have it as need to have my milk .
(2) hot choccy

although I will be over my syns by 3 today, I'm not that bothered as I only had 6.5 yest.
I really enjoyed my packed lunch today even tho it wasn't very SW friendly.

Back