Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

heyy kitty!!!!!!!

well done on your loss!!!! i understand the going home early thing. its just soo tiring after work isnt it!
food looks fab and that veggie broth sounds lush!!!!!

hope you are ok :D back to it tomo? xxx

hi luv!!
Im fine thanks luv . Had quite a chilled day today and yest. Feel refreshed and relaxed. All set and raring to go for tomorrow .
Xx

Im on my 3rd litre of water and had two green tea too. Will have to remember not to wear a onesie for bed tonight- I'll be pi$$ing like a police horse!!!

Lol this made me giggle out loud! I never actually wear a onesie to sleep in for that very reason! It's bad enough if I have to get up for a wee, let alone freezing trying to get a onesie off in the process!

Hope you're enjoying your chilled out time before it all starts again - where does the weekend go??!!

xxx

Mondays eats

red .
HeA-ss milk. 1babybel light and a spoon of light Philly ( not quite a HeA but I'm counting it as one)
HeB - 2 wm bread, wm roll.

breakfast - 2 wm toast,and a babybel light, cuppa.

snack - cup of milk

lunch- wm roll filled with chicken breast, bowl of homemade coleslaw, cherry toms, raspberries and grapes topped with fat free peach activia

snack- sliced ham rolled around a spoon of Philly

tea- large lamb leg steak with a mound of cabbage, broccoli and carrots

Got an apple, grapes and yogurt for pud.

Ive had a litre of water and a cuppa in work. Gonna try for another litre and a green tea tonight.

Tuesday

green.

hea- ss milk, light Philly
Heb- 2 wm bread.

breakfast- 1 slice toast, cuppa.

snack - banana.

lunch- bowl of veggie broth, 1 wm bread, apple, raspberries and grapes with a fat free activia.

tea- linguine with cheese sauce made with Philly and milk, with onion,garlic, mushrooms, peas and spinach.

Snack - grapes. Not as much water today but had a few green teas.
No syns so far, might have some choccy later with a cuppa or some popcorn.

If anyone has seen the PF??!?? Send her my way if you have !! X

Was out for a meal last night for my mates birthda.

Yesterdays eats

Breakfast
Porridge
Banana

Lunch - Veg soup, apple, grapes, raspberries yog

Tea- crab and salmon cake to start, steak, children breast , jacket and peas. Ended up having jam roly poly and custatd for pud. Coupl of
Glasgow of win.

Gonn have no syn day today to help coucounteract it

Its bloody baltic out thismorning - wrap up peeps!!

Ha ha! Im on my fone at the mo. Was typing on the bus this morning. Ive lent my niece my ipad. Im unable to get my email on my lappy or fon and I can't remember my password for minis and without my email I can't reset it. Just have to put up with me on here for now.

Today's food

Breakfast!- 2wm toast

Lunch- sweet and sour mug shot, apple, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, activia yog.
Was just gonna have fruit and yog but was cold and needed warmin.

Tea - late home . Jacket with beans and 2 heA cheese, toms and peppers.

Was not gonna have syns but * week arrived and needed choc. Had a crunchie (9).

Back