Kittys Diary - the big shrink!

Glad I'm not the only one who is thinking that!

Wow, you really love exercise! I'm so jealous...you must be so proud of yourself for how far you've come already. Well done and keep on going! Very inspirational... :D x

Awww thanks!! Yeah I do love excercise, it's addictive!! I am just happy CD gave me the confidence to get back to the gym after losing a bit of weight. Good luck on your journey.

;)

Days 21 & 22

Unfortunatley here I am at the end of the weekend but I have sweet victory in my hands, weigh in today and have lost another 3.6 so that brings me down to 173! Yay so had a decent loss even with the start of my daily gym sessions... Still haven't moved up to SS plus yet though so I think I will tomorrow and see how my weight loss goes next week...

Xox

Day 23

I have been enjoying the gym sessions so much.... my mind and body just feel so much better and I would not like to end up with saggy skin so the gym is the only way to help this along... Yesterday I had my first SS+ meal!!! OMG it was SOOOOO WEIRD to eat and I had a massive bout of guilt after I had the meal which was sardines in springwater with baby spinich and all types of lettuce!! I think this is the right way for me as I am excercising and bringing food back is teaching me slowly about control and really thinking about what I put in my mouth.

Today I did 1.8 miles in 20 minutes on the treadmill then 10 minutes of hard rowing then 25 minutes of lower body weights... needless to say I am feeling a nice type of sore!...

:)

Day 24

Right now I feel very drained... I think i pushed too hard at the gym this morning - maybe I should not have done so much cardio and then gone into the sauna... maybe I got dehydrated.

Having a cup of tea so feel a bit better... on the other hand I REALLY enjoyed my first meal with my husband last night - half a peice of ocean trout with broccoli and cauliflower lightly boiled. MMMMMMMM!!!! I am now savouring every bite and really thinking about the taste and texture of my food... instead of unconsciously shovelling food into my mouth... i was SOOO full half way through the meal - my husband couldnt beleive it but my stomache must have shrunk big time. Didnt get to have my third shake yesterday but I should have.

xox

P.S: I am very curious to see how my excercise will effect my weight loss this week as I did three days last week and will do 5 days this week. A lot of people say that it stalls them or doesnt make a difference but I dont mind - I want to be healthy and toned.

Day 26 (not sure where I stuffed up the numbers!)

So am feeling SO MUCH BETTER today!!!! YAY!!!!...... slept in till 6am so that must be it!... am doing a boxing session at lunchtime today so am really looking forward to that... Really enjoyed my SS+ meal again last night - I had ling fish with lightly boiled brocolli and cauliflower. I decided to have my third pack too but was full so tried to make my choc mint shake into a pudding - it didnt taste very nice at all!!! I did lick the spoon though which tasted much better than the finished product! So I may do that again!...

Till tomorrow...

xox

Day 30!

WOW a few days have passed where I havent been able to write in my diary - cant beleive its 30 days today... it feels good to know I am in a MUCH better place mentally and physically than I was only one short month ago!.... Ok the update is I went to my boxing class on Thursday lunch and I ALMOST DIED!!! hahah seriously though it was tough - only six of us in the class and all very buff blokes so I am glad I made it through 50 minutes which included fun things like running up and down six flights of stairs!!! TWICE!!! no kidding and obvioulsy lots of boxing and pushups and squats OUCHHH!!!!! I made it without carking it but let me tell you every muscle in my body ached for three days after that session!... the next morning I only managed to jog for 20 minutes and must have looked like an old man - thats how slow I was... I finished with a few laps in the salwater pool by the beach which was lovelyyy as it was so hot. I didnt excercise Sat or Sun but I did a LOT of incidental excercise through being in the kitchen with mum for 8 hours cooking for 30 relatives for a function... This morning I was back at the gym and did running, the stepper then some upper body weights... I finsihed with the sauna which felt great for my still aching muscles!!....

Ill save the annoying bit till last - weighed in this morning and only lost just over half a pound... :( (0.661386787 to be exact) but hey seriously its nearly TOTM AND i know that i have more lean muscle mass which is chomping away at my fat so I will NOT be dissilusioned. I love my excercise again which is wonderful and will wait to see what this weeks weigh in brings..... This one is a big post!!

Wishing you all strength and focus....

xox

Day 31

Well I was reassured by my CDC that the low loss this week is definitley due to TOTM but has also suggested my third pack be split for mid morning and mid afternoon snacks as having my SS+ meal and my shake for dinner may also be contributing due to blood sugar levels... I am personally also sure that its because of the weights I am doing but really am in two minds - we are so scales focused but what matters more is that the pants I couldnt even get up past my thighs are not only fitting but are now starting to get loose! So had a great session at the gym this morning - ran 3k's then did 10 minutes on the rower then did 20 minutes lower body heavy weights... running this morning I felt like I could go on forever but didnt as I know I am not eating enough to do much more... feels great though!!

oxox

Day 32

Had my SS+ meal at a lovely restuarant in honour of my friends b'day - just had some grilled salmon and picked at the green vegies but couldnt eat all of the them and left the bread alone and left the tomatoe alone.... But felt good and havent been hungry until now which is great....

Had an awesome workout today - 3k's on the traedmill then 60 flights of stairs on the stepper then upper body weights then finished with some stretching in the sauna as was sore from yesterday... Cant wait for boxing tomorrow but hope I wont be as sore from it as I was last week! It almost killed me!

Cant wait for my choccie ice shake tonight....

xox

Day 33

Well I managed to not die at boxing today - the trainer must love me as he made us do the stairs again!!!!.... 4 times!!! and my boxing partner was a guy again so it was tough.... wont go into too much detail as am pretty tired but glad I made it and it was nice to get outside on my lunch break... I am feeling a bit down at the moment... I think its becuase TOTM is due tomorrow and I am thinking those scales better move down this Sunday otherwise I might need to throw them out!... Cant wait for my SS+ meal tonight - am having tofu and vegies... Y U M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 34

YAY - thank GOD I am feeling better today - am not feeling down. Actually am feeling pretty great - did a great session at the gym this morning - 3k run then 10 mins hard rowing then lower body workout then stretching in a scortching hot sauna... I sooo love CD porridge.... its a shame its not more affordable as I would buy it for when I get to maintenance... I will just have to devise my own I think. Have a wonderful Friday everyone.

xox

Day 37

Well I havent weighed myself - should have yesterday but AM STILL waiting for TOTM and should have got them 3 days ago now so dont want to get on the scales!!! I have been good though - weekend was great - loved my ss+ meals.... had amazing baked chicken with green vegies last night... will have tofu and veg tonight.... had a busy weekend and was back at the gym this morning - am now doing 3.2k's on the treadmill and running faster which is great - also did 15 mins on the stepper and was sweating buckets.... then did upper body weights.... I was soooo tired when i woke up this morning - it felt like my muscles were detached from my legs if that makes sense - it was an accomplishment that I even made it to the train station!! but felt so much better after my gym session... Time passes so quickly - am getting compliments, I am fitting into my old clothes again thank God and just feel more alive and better mentally... I am so thankfull I stopped putting on weight when I did and turned to CD in a panic.... I am not ever going to put on that much weight ever again and put myself and my emotions through all of this again. YAY for being positive and taking control of my life - its my life and my body - I want to treat it kindly an be happy and not be a slave to my weight.

Not sure where all that came from... Enjoy your day!

xox

Day 38

Ok so still no TOTM but i couldnt wait any longer so braved it and got on the scales - thankfully had a 2.4 pound loss - not HUGE but still much better than last weeks pitiful half pound loss.

Had a great session at the gym this morning - did 3.5k run on the treadmill then did 10 minutes of hard rowing then did heavy leg weights. Enjoyed my porridge and must get on with my day. I must remember that I must be building my lean body mass so even though the scale loss isnt huge i am getting smaller which is what it is all about hey and on the bright side I am in the 160's!!

Day 45
Well I have had no time to post recently as i have been very stressed at work doing late nights all of last week.. BUT I have managed to go to the gym 5 times last week, I missed Monday morning as was too tired but back at it today which made me feel so good as was grumpy yesterday for not going. I have lost another 1.5 pounds last week so was very happy with that... still having issues with going to the loo and am using suppositories once a week.... Food has been great and feel like I can definitley continue doing this, am especially loving being faster and stronger. My knees have improved so much since losing some weight - I am sure my organs are thankful for the lighter load as well. All the best.

Kitty Kat xox

Day 57

Wow.. Time has flown. Haven't had much time to post as work is still a killer but pleased to report that the excercise is going so well and have lost another 4.6 pounds in the last two weeks which amazed me as we had a beautiful planned night off plan with a gorgeous seafood degustation and wedding cake which I felt so guilty about but had a great loss.. Christmas and boxing day off plan and nibbled more than I had planned and ate a few hanfulls of chokies after desert but now know why.. TOTM showed up tonight..... Back to SSplus.. I didn't go totally off rails and will b happy if I STS.... I did go for a run today and will go again tomorrow so hopefully my glycogen stores will empty a bit... Off to bed now as too tired to obsess about if I will gain.. No two ways about being back on track right now... Nitey nite

Cannot believe I didn't gain!!!!! I lost 1.5 lbs over Xmas indulgance!!! Yay!!! I think it must be the excercise... I am so pleased... Phew...

Last edited:
Day 72

Ahhh I know I have been slack in not writing in this diary daily but life has truly gotten in the way: I have been away, work has been crazy and there have been so many other great posts to read my own posting has been delayed!

SO to summarise - I have had another day off plan (planned) for Orthodox Christmas on the 7th of Jan. Crazy huh - I get two Christmas' but I didnt go crazy shoving everything into my gob without thinking as I would have previously, I just enjoyed some root vegetables and pork and did have icecream for desert... it didnt carry on after the one day but I confess to having an overeating moment with nuts two nights ago (so does this mean it MAY have carried over?) hence why I was so scared to get on the scales... silly me I know if anything it will be a water gain but I just didnt want to get on the scales! I have to beat this demon!!!! why am I scared of a number?!

I did go for a run over the weekend at the beach, which was delicious!, and hit the gym very hard this morning:ran almost 4 kilometres then did 100 flights on the stepper then did arm weights for about 15 minutes so am feeling good about that....

I think I overate on nuts because I was bored if I am to be honest. My husband is in hardcore study mode for his exam which is coming up and I have gone out and entertained myself for the past 3 weeks with friends or excercising or cleaning but the other night I was just watching tv when we usually chitter chatter about everything and had about 4 handfulls of mixed nuts.... there I said it.

So I recognise the dreamy state I was in when I was doing it..... On the bright side at least I didnt "chuck the towel in" and keep on going with other food that night or the next day. It stopped there which is positive. The old me would have opened a bucket of icecream and proceeded to polish off the whole two litres!!! OMG - the thought of doing that makes me feel sick!!.......

Its overcast today :(...... oh well, I am at work so thats ok but it is quite humid. I have a feeling this year is going to fly by!!! So mind on task of getting to goal and staying fit and happy!!!

xox

Last edited:
Back