Knitty's Witchy Weight Diary! :D

KnittyWitch

Hello! :D Thankyou for popping in :D

I saw this section and thought it was an awesome idea! :D I've made a few blogs in my time but usually end up forgetting about them or neglecting to update, i'm totally hopeless! xD But I thought i'd give this a go instead! :D So thanks for reading this far. xD

I am Knitty, 21, from South-East England :D I've been overweight a very long time- actually, since my age digits were reversed xD I've always been the biggest out of everyone I know. I'm not a bad height, so I could always get away with a bit more on me, but it's still horrific how i was twice or three times the weight of my peers in school, and even now, when i'm scared to sit on something in case it breaks! xD

ahDUuHR.jpg

I've tried to lose weight a lot of times. I tried healthy eating, exercise programs, Weight watchers, Slimming world, and it would work for a while, but then i'd falter - I was usually hindered by cravings or hunger and a lack of will power.

I wasn't actually planning to diet this time around, not yet anyway - but my nan showed me a magazine of a girl who had lost an amazing amount of weight on the Cambridge diet! :D I was totally in awe of her success. So I investigated when I got home, and emailed my now CDC, who is awesome and lovely and who phoned straight up and organised to come and see me in a few days time. :D

Fast forward a bit, it's been 48 hours on the diet now, i'm into day 3. :D It's not been too bad so far- I really like the mint shakes and the chicken soup. :D My hardest time is in the evenings, about 11pm, when I would usually snack, but knowing that I can't have anything until the morning. The first night I just burst into tears when I got into bed, funnily enough, over the fact that I reeeally wanted some Pickled Onion Monster Munch. It's quite hilarious when I think back! xD I told myself that in the future, once I had completed my journey and was back to conventional food, I would have a packet. In sensible portions. :D Something to aim for? Maybe. xD

So that's where i'm at at the moment! Just trying to get through the first week, and it's absolutely dragging by, but I'm not going to falter because I know if I stop, i'll never get my bottom into this kind of gear again knowing what i'm facing xD My mum is all worrying, even though she was there with me for the meeting with my CDC... which is sweet, and I love her hundreds, but she woke me up 3 times the first night just to check I hadn't, y'know, died or anything xD

Looking forward to my first weigh-in on Friday, I think that'll give me a boost. :D Thankyou so much if you got this far! I appreciate your time! :D Point me to your diary and i'll have a read as well. :D And keep going, ladies and gents! We can do this :D

Knitty x​

Attachments

• dH9sH5P.jpg
    dH9sH5P.jpg
    731.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I just about made it to day 4 - yay! xD I did cheat last night because I got super upset and demoralised by my horrible cravings and bad thoughts D: But I woke up this morning fresh as a daisy and ready to kick butt with the next 4 days til my weigh in :D Very worried that my CDC thinks i'm totally bonkers, not to mention super annoying, but I drew her a picture to give her on Fri, so hopefully it shall be okay! Huggles everyone, keep it up :D x

After my blip yesterday, had an AWESOME day yesterday :D Stuck to it perfectly, no cravings, felt energetic, happy, positive, excited :D Had a dream last night about eating food, but I think it was more the fact that I was terrified of accidentally cheating than enjoying it. xD Was relieved to wake up! :D Feeling good this morning as well. Not time for breakfast shake yet but having some water :D BRING ON DAY 5! :D

woooo :) lol I think bonkers is a good thing. People say i'm quirky. But I look at it this way.. have you seen what classes as normally these days. Geordie shore people pffft, and also technically normally doesn't exist, there is only an average. no exact crufts cookie cutter model of what a person should me. So If I was normal, I would be no one I would not exist, I'm quite happy not to be normal then, or even average.

Your goal weight is not that far off mine. I'm a wee bit taller than you. woooo we can do this.
And yeah I get it, I get sad thinking the foods I love I can never have again. But thats not right. Its easting for health and eating what I need. A treat can be a new cd or something not food. New earrings.
When I get to my goal weight I will be very careful. I worry about my 30th. I don't want to undo all the good work. Going to speak to my CDC on friday about that. My weigh ins are friday just now as well :D

Yay, hi Kelda! :D Hahah, I totally agree... normal is definitely subjective! :D And yay - we can deffo do it! :D How is your day going today? :D

Awww I understand about the maintaining. I'm worried too but i'm determined that when I get there, I am going to stay there or so help me xD HEhehe xD Hugs to you! :D

Had a good day so far but struggling a bit this evening... think i'm getting a cold, bit of a swollen throat and runny nose... bet it was my sister, grrr xD trying to distract self with shiny things that aren't edible :D Gonna watch Jonathan Creek and have my soup and maybe get an early night :D

Definitely gone down with a mean-ass cold today D: chugging the water and having to take Sudafed as my over-sized adenoids and tonsils + stuffy blocked nose = can't breathe very well! xD Sticking to plan still, though. Hoping i'll be better super soon. I don't like to be sick, ew D: Did stand on the home scales for a sneaky peek this morn (I knoow i really shouldn't! xD) and I was verrrrrrry pleased... :D Plus my ring has a small gap between it and my finger now, and i can swing it right round if I shake my hand... it used to be sealtight!!!! :D But i'll get weighed properly on Friday and see then, hehehe. :D I was doing a victory dance around the lounge for about 10 minutes. xD Seeya later, guys :D

How you doing today? Feeling any better x

Hugs Rachel! :D I'm definitely on the mend now thankyou so much! :D My nose is clear and i'm not coughing so much, throat is swollen but not sore any more, so fingers crossed i'll be 100% soon, heheh :D I've been fine diet wise! :D I tried the oriental soup yesterday but wasn't overkeen D: It was a bit icky visual-wise and i wasn't keen on all the bits in it D: But that's okay, I have my chick-mush soup, so i'm all good with that, hehehe. :D

I'm being weighed in.... 25 minutes, oh HECK naw! xD I'm so nervous, ahah :D I'll also get two weeks supply of foods this time, because i'm away camping next weekend and won't get to see her til the following Friday - that's gonna be a huge challenge for me but i'm determined to get through it :D My camping friends are gonna think i'm insane... "Anything you need from Asda before we go to the campsite?" "Umm, yus... 24 bottles of water" xD

I hope you are doing well Ms Rachel, huge hugs to you :D x

Hahaha Hai Kelda! :D Awww thankyou for the well wishes! :D How did your weigh in go? :D Tell all! :D

I've just got back - 11LBS off in first week! :D My BMI has also gone down by 2!!! :D I am happy, but I feel somewhat dampened as well cause im not feeling too mentally strong today xD But I am super super pleased :D I have 2 weeks supply now, and 15 ready shakes for my camping trip - I swear i'd drop a few stone just lugging the weight of them and my waters on and off my coaches, haha :D Yayness! :D Thankyou so much for your support you guys :D xx I hope you're all well :D xxx

Ooooooh get you, 11lbs!!!!! That's fantastic!!! I'm rather jealous lol

Really chuffed for you hun after the crap week you have had xx

Hullooo Rachel and Kelda :D Thanks so much for your lovely replies! And well done Kelda, that's an awesome loss! :D

Unfortunately I have come off the plan D: I had a bit of a super meltdown on Friday evening and after lots of thinking and talking I decided it is probably not best for me as I can't cope emotionally at this time D: But maybe when i'm a bit more non-insane I can give it another go, hehehe. :D I think at this point I have to put my mental health first. But i'm not giving up totally - I'm going to make regular exercise plans and monitor what i'm eating and go about it in that way. :D I think in this week alone my stomach has shrunk a bit anyway, heheh :D But you ladies keep it up - thankyou so much for your support and hugs and happyness! :D - you are doing AWESOME and I wish you all of the best wishes ever! :D

Hugs and sparkles and thankyous,
from Knitty xxx

Awww bless your heart knitty. This diet is a really hard diet to crack and takes a massive amount of willpower and positive thinking. I struggle everyday!

Good luck in your next step I really hope it all goes well for you. Just remember to make the right choices, and Yourll be a shrinking violet in no time! Lots of love xxx

Back