Knock Knock

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Hiya

Can I come in please?
I am swapping over from Cambridge as it didn't agree with me & I know that low carb is the way to go forward for me.

Looking forward to reading all the posts & gleaming some information from them all!

Thank you

Linzi.x

You can come in if you have the whoosie fair with you??? hee hee

Welcome ditzeeblonde!!!!!!!!

I also came from C/D which Im still doin mixed with Atkins. Oh it good to eat again, your going to love it!!!!!

We are a very friendly munch and Im sure you will find all the help you need here..

Good luck. Have fun.

Woofy X

Hiya!

I'm new on here too ditzeeblonde, also did a VLCD which didnt agree with me! Are you doing atkins??

All our talk about The whoosie Fairy has brought them in, Karen. lol

Hi all and good luck.

Woofy X

Welcome noob low-carb'ers! :D

Hi Linzi and welcome love.

welcome to the nut house :0)

All our talk about The whoosie Fairy has brought them in, Karen. lol

Hi all and good luck.

Woofy X
ere !! do you think all our name dropping in honour of the great whoosh myster will bring us in favour and get us a couple of double whooshies to speed us along :0)

Hello...i'm a noob here too, and come from a TFR like yourself...heres to eating again! xxx

Sukie..... Heres hopin hunni. Like last week, I feel I havent lost much, if at all. Need to get this feeling out my head... Oh WHOOSIE, plz come and visit me, SOOOOON ....

Whooooosie loving Woofy X (thought I would creep so she likes me:kissass:)

13 feet 9 inches. LOL

lol what a div !!!!!ill go and change it, did wonder why it said my bmi was that low , thought it was a typo on my part
in reality im a squidly little 5ft 4 and 3/4 (can tell im small i count the fractions :)!!!!!)

hello you one of the original 3 atkineers!, hows things, I havent heard how buffy is doing!

sue (sun) xx

It is getting busy on the Low Carb Threads.

Great!!

Back