Knocked out of ketosis

mytimetoshine

I am so upset.

Went to the cinema this morning and ordered a coke zero. I kno not an offical drink but drunk before and been fine.

Anyway it tasted a bit funny but i put it down to the dilution as it came froma mixer machine.

Well its knocked me out of ketosis and i am sooooooooo HUNGRY! :'(

I have been trying so hard and not given into temptation.

Im actually crying because im so upset.

Trying to drink lots of water and stay strong :cry:

Feel so stupid and upset!!!!!!! :raincloud::raincloud:

Its highly unlikely youre out of ketosis, specially if it was coke zero. It doesnt impact ketosis, thats why its safe to drink

Ketosis doesnt mean youll never be hungry, if you look around the VLCD forums there are LOADS of posts from people who have been 100% and are hungry. It could be just one of those things. Youll probably find the coke zero was absolutely fine. The ingredients would be the same no matter what form its in. Its probably coincidence *HUGS* I had a day last week where I could have eaten my own arm I was so hungry but I hadnt deviated from the plan a bit.

Id put money on the fact you ARE still in ketosis and the hunger will be gone in nooo time

Really you think i'l b ok? Just got serious hunger pains!
Even my husband said it didn't taste like coke zero and he got it changed for me and it still tasted odd!
My tummy is rumbling and feeling starving. :( xx

Starlight said:
Honestly I really do. I don't think you'll find anyone here who's never felt at all hungry. It's quite common x

I agree, I'm firmly in ketosis and I'm totally starving right now!! Due my next shake soon. I quite often feel hungry but try to ignore it and drink extra water.

Can we trust those machines? After having a coke zero that also seemed dodgey to me sometime back, I only trust it when I can buy it in the official packaging.

Draught drinks never taste the same as the canned versions. If a cinema etc has all the official coke stuff that's what they'll be serving. They're not going to risk the implications of selling other stuff. Licensing laws are very strict

Itll just taste different cos it's the syrup stuff I bet I think mcdonalds coke zero tastes different to canned stuff but I dont doubt it's still legit and VLCD friendl

Thank you girls! Just panicked as you would! I'm not giving in and got my spicy spag Bol and broccoli on the go!

I won't be defeated! Xx

Back