Knot Stressed

My second weigh in today and lost 2.4 lbs. I'm not disappointed with that as I was away with work for part of the week and I did have pizza last night :eek: :eek:

Here's hoping for a good week. Keep your fingers crossed ;)

Last edited:
Twinings tea

Went to the Co-op near work today and they stock some of the Twinings flavoured green teas. I bought salted caramel and gingerbread. Hope they're as nice as they sound :cool:

First day of my Easter leave today. I find food difficult on my days off. I either forget to eat or pig out!
Today I planned fairly well.
porridge and banana (HEB)
salted caramel green tea
4 x white coffee (HEA)
scrambled egg with chicken tomato peppers spinach and quark topped with feta (6 syns)
lemon yoghurt (0.5 syns)
sweet potato with SW chilli and quark
1/2 apple with toffee sauce (3 syns)

Another good day and had a total of 9.5 syns
white coffee (HEA)
porridge (HEB) banana and lemon curd (3)
pasta and chilli with quark
bacon sausage eggs and tomatoes (3) bbq ketchup (3)
grapes toffee yoghurt (0.5)

Today is Good Friday - and so far it has been :)

Busy morning so didn't get time for a sit down breakfast. Instead I've eaten a mountain of fruit on the go.
Lunch was a toasted ham sandwich (HEB and 2 syns) followed by toffee flavour Muller greek yoghurt (0.5)
Dinner is stew, made with tons of veg and 2 dumplings, which by my calculations will be 6 syns (!)
As usual my HEA is white coffee.

Danger approaches in the form of Easter Sunday!
I have been off chocolate for Lent so my sister bought some gorgeous Guylian truffles for me to save for tomorrow. I've been looking forward to them for weeks. Now I've started my weight loss plan I don't know how to incorporate them!
Any suggestions??

Had a lovely quick lunch. Spirali pasta, cooked chicken, peppers from a jar and 3 spoons of cheese sauce made from a Bisto tub - worked this out to 4 syns.

Reporting in with a loss of 2.4lbs bringing total to 8lbs in 3 weeks :)

Had a good day out yesterday at The Deep, but did have fish and chips for lunch!

I was very restrained with the chocolate last night. I had 3 small truffles and enjoyed them but I realised that I missed the idea of chocolate more than the taste.
If I can give up chocolate for Lent then I don't need to eat it is often as I did!

Had a fabulous meal for dinner tonight. Gammon and roast veg, so scrummy!

One more days leave and then back to work - boo :(
Taking one of my great nieces to see Cinderella this morning. Wish me luck ;)

Had a good day with Lily. Cinderella wasn't bad! I avoided the temptation of the pick n mix (although Lily didn't) and just as we were about to pay I spotted a Galaxy Salted Caramel :eek:

Now I love Galaxy and salted caramel is my favourite flavour of anything, so this was just one temptation too far :eek: I'm counting 10 syns as I think that's what a Galaxy Caramel is. I'm not having any more syns today so all should be good.

I made chilli again today for dinner and really enjoyed it. I also had fromage frais with a mint chocolate options (2 syns) for dessert.
Other meals today were porridge with banana for breakfast and pasta salad at lunch. Also used 5 syns for a piece of Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt.

Thursday's meals

Porridge with banana
Coffee and lots of fruit
Pasta and chilli
Chocolate Hobnob (4.5 syns)
Minted lamb with roast vegetables
Haribo Jelly Men (3 syns)
Malteaster bunny (small)

Friday has been an interesting day so far. I've felt very hungry today even though I'm eating and drinking lots!
White coffee (HEA) and water for drinks
Porridge (HEB) with lemon curd (3 syns)
Salad with bbq chicken and fat free vinaigrette
Cappucino Muller Light
Banana, 4 satsumas and a bunch of grapes

Dinner is chicken and chorizo rice as seen on the recipe thread. I was surprised how low in syns chorizo is (100g = 6.5 syns)

I've also bought the May/June Slimming World magazine today. There looks to be some nice recipes in there so may give a few a try next week.

OMG :eek::eek: The chicken and chorizo rice was fabulous.
We'll be having that again. So worth 3 syns nom nom :D

Been to the pictures today. We saw John Wick and it was very good. Keanu Reeves - need I say more?? :drool: :drool:
I had a Subway salad for lunch and some popcorn while watching the film!!
I don't know what the syns are but I've been careful the rest of the day, as I want to see a loss at tomorrow's weigh in. Wish me luck..........:sigh:

A loss of 1.5 lbs this week. I think I need to go back to basics as I can feel the 'extras' creeping back in :sigh:

On the plus side body fat is down from 69.5% to 68.8% :)

Last edited:
Just re measured as I'm at 4 weeks since starting. Pleased to see some improvements even if it's only 0.5 cms ;)

Back