Knot Stressed

Trying overnight oats with cappuccino muller light. Hope it's ok by breakfast!

Not sure about these overnight oats! They were rather thick and sticky. Is that right?

Made SW quiche for lunches this week. Enjoyed it with a pomodorino salad. Yum :)

Does anyone know if this is still accurate? I found it on a thread from 2010! The pack is now 120g

Thanks

Marks & Spencer Count on Us, Marinated Prawns & Sweet Chilli Dip, chilled 140g pack

extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns

Aquacise again tonight. Wish I could say it's getting easier - but I can't :)

Not had the best of days. I haven't binge eaten chocolate or bread or anything, but I could easily have over indulged. Not even sure why!

Joined Slimming World Online yesterday. Found a discount code so got gold membership for £59.99. If it's ok I'll renew in July. It does mean my weigh in day is Wednesday with them not Sunday as I do now.

Had a wobble day yesterday after finding out something I thought was a HEB was in fact 10 syns :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!

My Oat so simple multigrain porridge I've been having for breakfast is a 57g serving not a 34g which is the HEB.

Good job I took the online membership as it gives me chance to check these things more carefully. In future I will check BEFORE I purchase items.

I'm going to check some of the other things I 'remember' from previous SW journeys. You may hear me sob :sigh:

Tried the SW meals from Iceland this weekend. Yesterday was Salmon Pasta which was lush, and tonight I'm about to have sweet potato curry.

I'll let you know what I think.

I enjoyed the sweet potato curry and will probably try to make it at home in future.

Weight wasn't too good. I managed to gain 1 lb :confused:

Last edited:
I had a 100% day yesterday. Lots of fruit and veggies, quiche and beans for lunch, and lamb stew for tea. Breakfast was low fat Greek yoghurt with a chocolate options and fruit. HEA milk HEB 2 Alpen light. Total syns 9 :)

Tuesday and all is well :)

Fruit and yoghurt again for breakfast. Pasta salad for lunch. No syns consumed - yet! :rolleyes:

Hey.. Sounds like things are going well! Just reading that you have joined online. I am currently going to a group but long term I think I might join on line. I like having access to the syns and recipes etc... How are you finding it?

Hey.. Sounds like things are going well! Just reading that you have joined online. I am currently going to a group but long term I think I might join on line. I like having access to the syns and recipes etc... How are you finding it?

Hi there. Nice to know someone reads my rubbish :)

I've found the online information pretty good so far. It's helped me reconnect properly with SW. I used to attend a group a couple of years ago and thought I could manage this time without going, as the local classes don't fit easily with my schedule.

When I wasn't losing very well I thought I would try the online support so I could at least check syn values etc. This has helped a lot as I've found several things that were part of my usual diet were higher in syns than I realised. It is expensive just for this but it's a good option for me at present.

If you use the facilities through your group membership you'll know what's available. The main difference is you don't get the group support, but I find reading the diaries on here gives me that input. I suppose it depends on whether you want the group support or not.

Wishing you the best of luck, whatever you decide to do.

Hi, just stopping by :)

Im not a massive fan of fish so I've not tried the salmon meal. I have had the meatballs & pasta meal and i love it. Also tried the Chicken tikka but without rice (which I think it needed, I was just having a SP day!)

I love group personally, I think knowing others are seeing how Im doing in person is a big motivation for me. Good luck with your journey :) xx

Hi there. Nice to know someone reads my rubbish :) I've found the online information pretty good so far. It's helped me reconnect properly with SW. I used to attend a group a couple of years ago and thought I could manage this time without going, as the local classes don't fit easily with my schedule. When I wasn't losing very well I thought I would try the online support so I could at least check syn values etc. This has helped a lot as I've found several things that were part of my usual diet were higher in syns than I realised. It is expensive just for this but it's a good option for me at present. If you use the facilities through your group membership you'll know what's available. The main difference is you don't get the group support, but I find reading the diaries on here gives me that input. I suppose it depends on whether you want the group support or not. Wishing you the best of luck, whatever you decide to do.

Thank you... I'm going to stick with group for now but I find it quite painful...

Good luck... I'll pop by soon :)

Hi, just stopping by :)

Im not a massive fan of fish so I've not tried the salmon meal. I have had the meatballs & pasta meal and i love it. Also tried the Chicken tikka but without rice (which I think it needed, I was just having a SP day!)

I love group personally, I think knowing others are seeing how Im doing in person is a big motivation for me. Good luck with your journey :) xx

Hi Sarah :wavey: Thanks for popping in.

I'd say if you aren't mad keen on salmon then avoid the pasta. It's very.......fishy :rolleyes:

I have the pasta and meatballs in the freezer for next weekend but couldn't get a chicken tikka. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I did enjoy group but unfortunately the consultant I used to go to has left and her stand-in took over. I wasn't keen on her style so looked for other local groups but none fit my schedule.

Thanks for the good wishes. Best of luck to you too :)

I like to keep my cheese to have with the meatballs - makes its extra yummy!

I love my consultant - luckily I'm self employed so I can pretty much always get to group :)

First of the Wednesday weigh ins yesterday. I managed to overcome the gain from the weekend and hit my first 10lb target :)

I thought I'd work in 10lbs as it feels manageable as a target.

Back