Knowing when your in ketosis?

unlikely.. u'll only know for certain on ketostix...

Does it matter when u get into it? not to bothered myself

I can't wait to be in ketosis cos i am hungry and keep thinking about food. Once in ketosis the hunger pangs go??? Don't they?:eek:

yea they do to a certain extent,,, woke up un hungry this morning.. but when exposed to food and lots of it today I got hungry.. Think what its meant to do its get rid of the physical hunger but its up to you to get rid of the hunger pangs in your mind which is what I faced today.. You'll get there.. think about day 4 and u should be in :) best of luck

yea they do to a certain extent,,, woke up un hungry this morning.. but when exposed to food and lots of it today I got hungry.. Think what its meant to do its get rid of the physical hunger but its up to you to get rid of the hunger pangs in your mind which is what I faced today.. You'll get there.. think about day 4 and u should be in :) best of luck

cheers :) I am back at work tomorrow and will no doubt be busy which should help me stop thinking about food 24/7.

I am planning on using my lunch breaks to walk so i can get some air and exercise :)

Thats a good idea to go walking. This is only my first day and I am at home, but back in work tomorrow. I might try walking around for my lunch too.

lol you guys!!

Where do you get the sticks? the chemist? do they asks you why you want them? suppose i could try my chemist where i get my lipotrim, but its miles out of the way and there is a Boots across the road. hmmm

Last edited:
i got mine from asda chemists , some can be funny about giving them to you but most are ok , im really lucky and by cutting the carbs a few days b4 starting it only took me 24 hrs to hit ketosis , dont know if thats because ive done LT before and my body knew what i was up to x

I asked for the sticks yesterday when I had my first appt, but the Pharmacist wouldn't give them to me, she said I don't need to do the test as my body would tell me.

Might be sneaky and try another Pharmacist to buy the sticks, its nice to know in your own head when you are in ketosis.

Back