Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, some of us have been participating in an 8lb in 8 week World Cup challenge, which is now drawing to a close! Congrats to all who have now completed it, and there is still a glimmer of hope for those of us who haven't, as this week, it's all over (just like England's chances were weeks ago!!!).

So time for a new challenge! 'Kool 4 Skool' 8lb in 8 weeks to mark the start of a new school year!! This will start week commencing 18th July and end week ending 11th September. Even those of us without kids or teaching jobs may find this useful because it celebrates a new start! It's one of the key times of year where slimming classes are buzzing with the anticipation of success! Wouldn't it be great to be a few steps ahead and steam along into the new school year feeling great!!

So roll up, roll up! Snuggle was kindly updating all the losses/gains(!!) in the World Cup challenge- I've offered to take the baton on this one! So all you have to do is list your name below, post your WI result each week and I'll update them!!

Good luck!

Funcurls- to lose 8lb by 11th Sept.
Snuggle69- to lose 8lb by 11th Sept.
BeccaWecca- to lose 8lb by 11th Sept.

Last edited:
I'm in!! I am almost at my interim target that I set when I started sw but have decided to drop it by 1/2 a stone, so this will almost take me to that target! wahoooo bring it on! x

Whooo hoooooo!! My first recruit!! You don't mind me taking the baton from you Snugs do you?! It's lovely you're in a position to move your target now you know how you feel!! How fab!! Can't wait to get to that stage where I be in my healthy range and tweek it a bit!!X

More than happy to hand over the baton, and cant wait for the challenge to start! I am hoping that I complete the other one this week as sneaking a peak on my scales at home my loss is huuuugggeee!! :)

Wow, fantastic!!! I'm hoping to WI this eve, but have a funeral in Exeter today so don't know if I can make class! May have to weigh another day! Good luck!!X

Count me in please! :D 8lbs sounds good to me. Although from 29th august till 12th september we'll be staying with family so no doubt i'll go off the rails! Will just have to work really hard in the first 6 weeks

Back