Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Half a pound off this . Called target last week but am away this weekend so given myself a little bit of lee- way (so?)

+2 for me this week, putting it down to star week appearing yesterday... well hopefully that's the reason, i've been good otherwise :). Good luck everybody if you're weighing in.

Update Sun 18-09-2016
ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - SEPTEMBER - WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN SEPTEMBER FOR WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO SUNFKIN FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 2 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Well done both of you - I'm hoping to have a good loss this week - sticking to EESP and I'm so determined to get a good loss it hasn't been too hard (I don't weigh in til Thursday though, so famous last words!)

@Trefoil you are racing towards your target - such an inspiration! I hope I get to be in your position soon. I know it's bloody hard work but you make it look so very easy!

Well done both of you - I'm hoping to have a good loss this week - sticking to EESP and I'm so determined to get a good loss it hasn't been too hard (I don't weigh in til Thursday though, so famous last words!)

@Trefoil you are racing towards your target - such an inspiration! I hope I get to be in your position soon. I know it's bloody hard work but you make it look so very easy!

Thank you @EBD you've made me blush! You will be there in no time I'm sure! Haha it certainly isn't easy but it helps that I'm on the social team at group. I'm the greeter so I stand in the doorway and welcome everyone (the group is huge) and direct the new members to a special section. I quite often find myself giving advice out to those who are having bad weeks and can't stay, as well as congratulating those that are over the moon and need to dash. All of that coupled with Image Therapy-it does make you stay motivated. It's also integrated in my life now too ;)
How is EESP? I've never done it personally?
Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Thank you @EBD you've made me blush! You will be there in no time I'm sure! Haha it certainly isn't easy but it helps that I'm on the social team at group. I'm the greeter so I stand in the doorway and welcome everyone (the group is huge) and direct the new members to a special section. I quite often find myself giving advice out to those who are having bad weeks and can't stay, as well as congratulating those that are over the moon and need to dash. All of that coupled with Image Therapy-it does make you stay motivated. It's also integrated in my life now too ;)
How is EESP? I've never done it personally?
Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Well it wasn't an undeserved complement!

EESP has been alright, I must say it does make me slightly hungrier than usual but I would guess part of that is the non carbohydrates breaking down quickly. As I said - hoping for a good loss!

eek!! slimmer of the week, that was unexpected!! along with a maintain this week, it's given me a little extra determination for next week and all the weeks ahead! :D @Kay003, i'm sure i speak for everyone still here slugging it out when i say a huge thank you for doing these challenges, going to group each week is one thing but having another group here, so supportive and encouraging is a huge help when it comes to being as well behaved as we can! genuine love and admiration to you :worthy:

1lb off for me this week :)

Awww thank you everyone for your lovely messages ;) . I really do enjoy running these challenges, and your all doing amazingly well, its great to see the support on here for everyone :D . Sorry I've been gone a few days, just going to update now ...

bunny computer.jpg :p:p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back