kopparberg pear

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by staceyxo, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. staceyxo

staceyxo New Member

Hey guys!
    im new to weight watchers well i did it years ago but its all changed since i last did it :)

i was just woundering if anyone new what kopperberg pear 500ml size bottle was in pro points :)

Thank you! hope u all had a good day x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Riversong100

Riversong100 Full Member

I looked up the nutrition info for your 500mls of Koppaberg Pear Cider
    Carbs 43g
    Protein 0g
    Fat 0g
    Fibre ? Probably 0g

That calculates to be 5pp
    Hope that helps :)
  4. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

I point them at 8 pp
  5. Riversong100

Riversong100 Full Member

I used the calculator on my WW iPhone app. Please don't tell me it's doesn't work out points correctly :-(
  6. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

I read on here that alcohol isnt pointed usin nutrional values theres something to do with sugars that are in it?? And i did find a thread on here which said it was 8 pp so thats why i point it at that and cider is quite high in calories anyway x
  7. Riversong100

Riversong100 Full Member

Oh no a glitch in the software, it doesn't give an option for alcohol. Thanks for pointing that out :)
  8. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

Thatsok most alcohols are on there im sure if u type in cider then it b
  9. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

It brings up different types x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.