• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Kristen's Diet Diary

For years I have tried to diet, getting down to 12 stone was my best effort but that was years ago, I have had two more kids since then so I am now up to 16.10 which I want gone from my life, so here we go my diet journey to a size 10/12 and 11 stone.........

22nd Sept

Went to the doctors to get Xenical tabs and I also found this amazing site.

23rd Sept

Started the tabs and ate all the stuff I am suposed to and touch wood (hands on head) I havent had any adverse side affects so I must be doing something right!

24th Sept

Woke up this morning with a spring in my step, I think I have finally realised that with the support of this forum I can do this (and whoops I put down the wrong weight I am actually 16.10 instead of 17.10 so only five stone 10 to shift hurray ...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
Glad you decided to start a diary :p Goodluck and you can do it.

Cheers Redkoala, I'm sure with a bit of encouragement from here we can both get to our targets its a great place

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
good luck babes!!

you r almost same start weight as me i was 16st 7 at my hevyest in december!!

you can do this! I was hopless at loosing weight rite up till i fpund this site and i can honestly say if i had not found it i dont think i would have lost the 19lbs!!

speak soon love katiexx

good luck! :D x

25th Sept
Well I am still very very confident of my weight loss this time, I have seen a great pair of skinny jeans and a top that I really want to buy a 12 in and hang them on the outside of my wardrobe, and in the not to distant future I WILL get in!

kae

25th Sept
Well I am still very very confident of my weight loss this time, I have seen a great pair of skinny jeans and a top that I really want to buy a 12 in and hang them on the outside of my wardrobe, and in the not to distant future I WILL get in!

im pretty sure u will hunny! This site is amazing for keepin u gping in the good times and the bad

xxx

26th Sept

Well tonight will be a bit of a challenge, I am singing at a pub in the next town, I'm not sure what to drink probably be soda water and lemon slices yum!

Vodka and diet coke! =]

Yuk Red can't do Vodka and coke, give me a long glass with Martini and lemonade in it and I'm good, but probably not on this diet eh!

Well its the 29th Sept today and I am still feeling quite good about everything, had a little slip last night, whe hubby brught home two kebabs but it was only small and loads of salad (not much meat cos there was a new bloke serving aparently!)
But back on it today still no sign of poop so all good!

kae

was it proper chicken breast? if i was i have that on a naughty nite no sauce just salad chicken and pitta! cos the chicken is grilled its ok! i usually give oh half and add more salad to it! and then MUNCH IT ALLL UP yuuuum!