Kristen's Diet Diary

Mrs*S

For years I have tried to diet, getting down to 12 stone was my best effort but that was years ago, I have had two more kids since then so I am now up to 16.10 which I want gone from my life, so here we go my diet journey to a size 10/12 and 11 stone.........

22nd Sept

Went to the doctors to get Xenical tabs and I also found this amazing site.

23rd Sept

Started the tabs and ate all the stuff I am suposed to and touch wood (hands on head) I havent had any adverse side affects so I must be doing something right!

24th Sept

Woke up this morning with a spring in my step, I think I have finally realised that with the support of this forum I can do this (and whoops I put down the wrong weight I am actually 16.10 instead of 17.10 so only five stone 10 to shift hurray ...

Glad you decided to start a diary :p Goodluck and you can do it.

Cheers Redkoala, I'm sure with a bit of encouragement from here we can both get to our targets its a great place

good luck babes!!

you r almost same start weight as me i was 16st 7 at my hevyest in december!!

you can do this! I was hopless at loosing weight rite up till i fpund this site and i can honestly say if i had not found it i dont think i would have lost the 19lbs!!

speak soon love katiexx

good luck! :D x

25th Sept
Well I am still very very confident of my weight loss this time, I have seen a great pair of skinny jeans and a top that I really want to buy a 12 in and hang them on the outside of my wardrobe, and in the not to distant future I WILL get in!

25th Sept
Well I am still very very confident of my weight loss this time, I have seen a great pair of skinny jeans and a top that I really want to buy a 12 in and hang them on the outside of my wardrobe, and in the not to distant future I WILL get in!

im pretty sure u will hunny! This site is amazing for keepin u gping in the good times and the bad

xxx

26th Sept

Well tonight will be a bit of a challenge, I am singing at a pub in the next town, I'm not sure what to drink probably be soda water and lemon slices yum!

Vodka and diet coke! =]

Yuk Red can't do Vodka and coke, give me a long glass with Martini and lemonade in it and I'm good, but probably not on this diet eh!

Well its the 29th Sept today and I am still feeling quite good about everything, had a little slip last night, whe hubby brught home two kebabs but it was only small and loads of salad (not much meat cos there was a new bloke serving aparently!)
But back on it today still no sign of poop so all good!

was it proper chicken breast? if i was i have that on a naughty nite no sauce just salad chicken and pitta! cos the chicken is grilled its ok! i usually give oh half and add more salad to it! and then MUNCH IT ALLL UP yuuuum!

Back