Kuromi's big journey diary

Please fedex mr some of your lamb with mint dinner, think i need to copy your menu lol.

Ps youve had a lot of crazy things happen to you but from your character im getting a strong person type of vibe on you, so no doubt its a walk in the park for you. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got mine from the butchers counter in Tesco. It's labelled as free (although ironically they wouldn't let me take the entire tub) so I asked for a bag of some and also the BBQ one too, then simply tossed my Sainsbury's (oh the horror, mixing supermarket products!) lamb steaks in it and threw them into the Airfryer. They came out simply Devine and I'll definitely be going back for some more. They were a bit higher in calories than I would like but I had 2 steaks and being as I ran the fastest and longest I have managed in years yesterday (although not for any good reasons like catching criminals or the ice cream van) so that extra 450 calories was more than a steaks worth so technically I ate one and got one free.

Had my favourite vest top taken in today. Ok, I'm a cheap skate as I got it for £2 from Primark, but as soon as I realised I liked it and went back for more they had already changed the range and I've not seen them again since, so it's not like I can go buy it again in a smaller size, which is upsetting as I would fill my wardrobe with them as it is a really nice, good fitting vest and I tend to live in vests and jeans.

Mum asked me when I'm going to come off the diet. I had to try and explain that I'm not at goal weight yet and she seemed concerned that I wouldn't be able to eat Christmas dinner. I think she forgets I went out for a meal only this week, so I've had to explain that I'm dieting between meals (hmmm, sounds weirder to anyone outside of this group), so for this month I'll pretty much be maintaining. I figure if coming out of ketosis gives me approx 4lb gain and then it takes me a week to get that gone again, no sooner have I got rid and have to break again for the next night out. Being as we have something on every week until New Year now I've had to accept I probably won't get into the 9s until Jan now. I am thinking of not drinking again this Sat night so I don't have to break the diet again. I don't want to keep hopping in band out of ketosis any more than I have to really, so if I can get away with not drinking or eating outside of my plan then I will. It may be a disappointment for my friends but I'm determined to not be this weight any longer than I have too. Bit miffed that I'm burning approx 1.2/1.5k extra calories a week running and still am not dropping any extra at the moment.

She was also worried that I'm making myself ill. In actual fact this is probably the healthiest I've ever been since being a toddler. With the exception of Tues, I've had no alcohol in 2 months, hardly any sweets or chocolates or anything (I'm saying hardly because those bars do Infact have some form of chocolatey type product in them), my blood sugars are stable, my weight is healthy, I'm running more than I have in forever and I'm eating healthy as I'm now getting my 100% RDA of everything and not overdosing on sugars or carbs. I had my "Staff well being" check up the other week and scored excellent in all areas such as blood sugar, blood pressure, weight & BMI and blood oxygen levels, except the lung capacity one. Now I know I have absolutely no problems with my lungs as I can talk for hours without taking a breath, and I can also shout louder than Brian Blessed, but on that day I had been running around and ranting literally just before blowing into the toilet roll (honestly, that is what it looks like, a cardboard tube attached to a little hand held fan). It kinda caught me off guard as to how easy it was to expel the air through it so I should have demanded a retry to prove myself as I kinda just blew. Ha ah, I blew (blow), Get it?

Discovered a new product called Yerba Mate tea. Claims to be loads better than Green Tea for, well pretty much everything, so I've bought some. Just got to get and collect it from the sorting office on the way to work tomorrow as it was too big for the mail box. Opted for tablets being as tea isn't really my thing. Will let you know how that works out and if it's so loaded with tannin that I can see sounds like when I drink too much Green tea in a short period of time.

Kee Diets products have finally arrived and I will more than likely be sampling the first of their shakes as supper tonight. I'm actually excited that I've now got a load of stuff that's really really low carb,, so maybe that will help shift a few extra pounds this month. Means I'll actually be able to have 3 TFR packs a day now without going over 50g carbs. Will let you know if they taste ok or like dish water. Actually holding out some hope as the pack sizes are bigger than S&S yet the calories and carbs are lower. If they taste nice to boot then I'm on a winner and can mix the 2 companies products up as Kee Diet is probably a touch more expensive than S&S, so will stick to them for shakes, bars & porridge and probably get my main meal packs from S&S or something.

******** review (that's the product name but it's bought from Kee Diet) of the strawberry shake is that it is very creamy and nice flavoured. If they all taste this nice the. I'm sorted :)

Ohh no!! Couldnt think why that would be blanked out. Ok gd that u liked the shake, creamy is good. I ordered from newyou, going to eating tfr when im on low days or if im running out of daily calories, they said my order is being dispatched so hopefully receive it soon.

Right I had the porridge, chocolate shake and the yogurt lemon bar today. The lemon bar tastes exactly the same as the S&S and is just a fraction smaller, but less calories and carbs so winner. The porridge I can't give a great review on as I had a 50 minute power cut about a minute into cooking it in the microwave so not sure if the fact I started heating it then had to reheat it changed the texture. I know it would have lost it's nutritional value which annoyed the hell out of me, but ate it anyway. I found it very much like tapioca (or wall paper paste - I'm convinced they are the same product) as it went from watery to thick in a few seconds and had a powdery texture. It wasn't horrible, but not what I was expecting. Will try again maybe tomorrow and report back if any different. The chocolate shake I made up without ice was really really thick. Like angel delight when it's half set. Note for future I'll use more water or ice to thin it out slightly as it took me ages to drink and I was actually trying to get to an appointment so didn't have time to stand around with my head tipped back waiting for it to slowly creep down the shaker.

Went shopping and bought more boots and clothes. I've bought tops so they will still fit even after more loss. I bought them in a small, which is a first, but it's a good feeling to know I can now actually buy brands that I used to avoid like they were Abercrombie & Fitch products. I don't know how some of those women do it as I went shopping in high heeled boots. Needless to say when I bought some other smaller heeled boots I plonked myself down in the middle of the shopping centre and changed my boots. These ones are more rocker looking as they have straps and studs and so much more comfortable for frantic shopping quests.

I've noticed I have Bad breath today so I think that's ketosis kicking back in. Weighed in at 10.1 3/4 this morning which means I may reach 10 stone again this weekend so there is a slim chance I may see a 9 figure on the scales before my next night out. my last meal gave me a gain of about 3lbs and 2 days later I've got rid of 2 lbs of it, so next Wed when I go out again I'm expecting the same, which means I may be levelling out again about Christmas Day and then it's New Year. Dad has decided he wants us to go out for a Chinese right before Xmas so I might try and book us in for Christmas Eve as that way I can keep my eating days together and therefore get rid of the extra weight again in one go than this weekly dragging it out rubbish.

I thought of you Tam today as I was getting my fortnightly wax (bare with me, it's not what you think) and my beautician said she likes my stories as I make her laugh with my rants. I was ranting about weight loss and diets and the likes and she thought my vivid descriptions were entertaining. I must start writing more like I speak as I go into even more detail and comparisons when talking than I do in this blog, so you'd probably appreciate that.

Can't work out if I'm about to start bleeding again with going back into ketosis as I noticed a trace of blood earlier but not enough to cause concern yet. My TOTM is comparable to that annoying person at a social event who spends ages going round and saying good night to everyone and an hour later is still there. Stop dragging it out and bugger off already.

More shopping tomorrow. My cousin has text me and asked if I want to meet up for Xmas shopping and a catch up. He's picking his baby girl up first then meeting me, so people are going to assume we're like those couples from a trailer park walking round with a baby when we're related. On the plus side I'll have a buggy to hang my shopping bags off. Do those things come with their own bag hanging clips or do you have to buy them as accessories? I know not to let go if you load it up too much as I have seen some other daft bint do that and catapult her child out of the pram. I probably found it far more amusing than I socially acceptable to admit.
I'm kinda glad I've got another opportunity to grab some more stuff as I've thought up some more gifts since getting home, so will go grab them tomorrow. Oh, and this great new top I bought I'm going to get in another colour. I'm feeling quite elated actually as I found this fleecy jumper with a huge collar and the sizes on the rail were 6,12,14,16,18,20. I tried the 12 on and it looked huge, so the only option was to try the 6 and stop the press - it fits. I went to find a female (no point in asking guys, they say you look fine no matter what you are wearing, as they assume it's a trick question) assistant and asked her opinion and she said it looked good. So I am actually wearing a size 6 top that isn't stretched to bursting point. Last time I wore a size 6 I was most certainly not a size 6. The logo on that poor shirt was more stretched than my overdraught. Needless to say I was in denial that if I could get it on then I must be that size. Can't wait to get to goal now. Really hoping to have a good month come January and get rid of this last stone - I've still got more rolls than the local baker.

Right I had the porridge, chocolate shake and the yogurt lemon bar today. The lemon bar tastes exactly the same as the S&S and is just a fraction smaller, but less calories and carbs so winner. The porridge I can't give a great review on as I had a 50 minute power cut about a minute into cooking it in the microwave so not sure if the fact I started heating it then had to reheat it changed the texture. I know it would have lost it's nutritional value which annoyed the hell out of me, but ate it anyway. I found it very much like tapioca (or wall paper paste - I'm convinced they are the same product) as it went from watery to thick in a few seconds and had a powdery texture. It wasn't horrible, but not what I was expecting. Will try again maybe tomorrow and report back if any different. The chocolate shake I made up without ice was really really thick. Like angel delight when it's half set. Note for future I'll use more water or ice to thin it out slightly as it took me ages to drink and I was actually trying to get to an appointment so didn't have time to stand around with my head tipped back waiting for it to slowly creep down the shaker. Went shopping and bought more boots and clothes. I've bought tops so they will still fit even after more loss. I bought them in a small, which is a first, but it's a good feeling to know I can now actually buy brands that I used to avoid like they were Abercrombie & Fitch products. I don't know how some of those women do it as I went shopping in high heeled boots. Needless to say when I bought some other smaller heeled boots I plonked myself down in the middle of the shopping centre and changed my boots. These ones are more rocker looking as they have straps and studs and so much more comfortable for frantic shopping quests. I've noticed I have Bad breath today so I think that's ketosis kicking back in. Weighed in at 10.1 3/4 this morning which means I may reach 10 stone again this weekend so there is a slim chance I may see a 9 figure on the scales before my next night out. my last meal gave me a gain of about 3lbs and 2 days later I've got rid of 2 lbs of it, so next Wed when I go out again I'm expecting the same, which means I may be levelling out again about Christmas Day and then it's New Year. Dad has decided he wants us to go out for a Chinese right before Xmas so I might try and book us in for Christmas Eve as that way I can keep my eating days together and therefore get rid of the extra weight again in one go than this weekly dragging it out rubbish. I thought of you Tam today as I was getting my fortnightly wax (bare with me, it's not what you think) and my beautician said she likes my stories as I make her laugh with my rants. I was ranting about weight loss and diets and the likes and she thought my vivid descriptions were entertaining. I must start writing more like I speak as I go into even more detail and comparisons when talking than I do in this blog, so you'd probably appreciate that. Can't work out if I'm about to start bleeding again with going back into ketosis as I noticed a trace of blood earlier but not enough to cause concern yet. My TOTM is comparable to that annoying person at a social event who spends ages going round and saying good night to everyone and an hour later is still there. Stop dragging it out and bugger off already. More shopping tomorrow. My cousin has text me and asked if I want to meet up for Xmas shopping and a catch up. He's picking his baby girl up first then meeting me, so people are going to assume we're like those couples from a trailer park walking round with a baby when we're related. On the plus side I'll have a buggy to hang my shopping bags off. Do those things come with their own bag hanging clips or do you have to buy them as accessories? I know not to let go if you load it up too much as I have seen some other daft bint do that and catapult her child out of the pram. I probably found it far more amusing than I socially acceptable to admit. I'm kinda glad I've got another opportunity to grab some more stuff as I've thought up some more gifts since getting home, so will go grab them tomorrow. Oh, and this great new top I bought I'm going to get in another colour. I'm feeling quite elated actually as I found this fleecy jumper with a huge collar and the sizes on the rail were 6,12,14,16,18,20. I tried the 12 on and it looked huge, so the only option was to try the 6 and stop the press - it fits. I went to find a female (no point in asking guys, they say you look fine no matter what you are wearing, as they assume it's a trick question) assistant and asked her opinion and she said it looked good. So I am actually wearing a size 6 top that isn't stretched to bursting point. Last time I wore a size 6 I was most certainly not a size 6. The logo on that poor shirt was more stretched than my overdraught. Needless to say I was in denial that if I could get it on then I must be that size. Can't wait to get to goal now. Really hoping to have a good month come January and get rid of this last stone - I've still got more rolls than the local baker.

Wow size 6? Amazing!! Dont think im coming off plan for xmas, id rather stay slim than gain, going to have my 50g of carbs as usual, have meat and veggies then make up a low carb dessert, probly buy some low carb choccies aswell.

I had the new you bar and most of them are smaller than slim and save ones so i guess less carbs anyway.

Ohh, you see im not the only one that likes your stories then, its nice you remembered me in that moment, i think you should deffo extend your time writing because it looks like a natural talent youve got.

How did the shopping with your cousin go? Walking does burn a lot of cals, my plan was to go shopping today but im feeling really bloated and fat today so stayed in and sulked all day.

Im currently going to start making sugar free jelly and double cream as a small treat on some evenings.

Ps well done on getting rid of the recent water gain.

If I decide to start another blog I'll be sure to let you know so you can follow it and laugh at my antics.

Today's weight is 10.0 3/4 That is the same weight as this time last week. That means I have a whole 3 days before my next meal and therefore I may stand a chance of loosing a bit more before I have to come out of ketosis and gain that 4lb glycogen weight again. So it's taken me 3 days to shift it, which means I'll have 6 days to go between this next meal and Christmas Day to loose the next gain. I wish they'd let me start this diet sooner as I could have been at target by now and not have all this messing about. If it wasn't for the fact I've not been out in ages and have actually been looking forward to these nights out then I would have just stuck to the diet and been done with it, but in guess I have plenty of time after Christmas to loose the extra stone. You never know, depending on how it goes between these meals I might not have a full stone left to loose come Jan.

Went out with my cousin shopping today. Turns out babies have an accessory supplied with them called a buggy, which has store age space under it, so I didn't have to carry many bags :D The other plus to this is you can ram into people's ankles with it and they don't punch you or swear incase they upse the baby. They mostly just lump out of the way muttering through gritted teeth. Awesome. Had a hot chocolate at Costa, so logged that on my fitness pal and missed a shake out. Bought a new Wonder. Bra strapless bra being as my others are now loose round my middle and I went and bought my jumper for yesterday again in a different colour. Thanks for being excited about my jumper Tam, however although the label says size 6 I don't think it really is. It is a jumper after all so there's plenty of space in there for a bit of movement so to speak. I bought a dress from a charity shop which is labelled as a 10 and can't quite do it up. I must be about a size 11 right now, lol. Not sure if I will be able to do it up though as I'm not sure I have 3 inches left on my ribs to loose :S May need to get in touch with Prince (or the artist formally known as, or symbol or whatever the hell he's calling himself these days) and ask for the name of his surgeon that removed some of his ribs as I reckon that's the secret to loosing those 3 inches. will put it away and try again once I'm down to 9 stone and see what happens. It's a lovely black gown which could be used for pretty much any occasion as it's simple and elegant (and not like me at all) and has a under skirt which can be seen in one side as the top skirt is cut to an angle and the under skirt has pretty flowers embroidered on in black, so it's subtle. And most importantly - it's black. I think it's a go to dress for weddings, funerals, christenings, New Years parties, birthdays, Baftas, bar mitzvahs, cult initiations and red carpet events.

Bought a micro chip cat flap today. Fed up of keep coming home to find other cats in my house terrorising my two. I haven't caught the little bugger that beat my girl up in the kitchen last night as yet, but if I do he's gonna get sprayed with water. I figured getting my two chipped for Christmas (not sure it's on their Santa list but they'll thank me later) and getting a chip activated door is probably more humane than setting up a motion sensor mounted machine gun. Or a taser. We're hoping to be allowed those at work but if we get them I reckon it'll be less than 15 minutes before I need new batteries in mine. I'd end up getting suspended for zapping everyone who pissed me off, which is on average at least 17 people a day. Imagine how busy my local A&E would be if they actually issued me with a taser.

Went out for my friends birthday tonight. god I could have used a taser in there. It would have been easier to tolerate if I'd been drunk, but I opted to not drink and stick to the diet cokes. Gah, my mate doesn't half like hanging out in this dive of a bar. I think it's because he used to pull grannies in there on a regular basis and now he's got a girlfriend he's forgotten to change bars. It's karaoke on a Sat and full of idiots. Actually I think it's full of idiots every night and not just Saturdays, but being as I usually try and avoid the place like it's toxic I have no real evidence to base this assumption on. Unfortunately the clientele don't get better behaved with age either. It's not exactly a classy place as the only reason we don't refer to it as a spit and sawdust bar is they can't afford the sawdust. last week when we were dragged there it hadn't even got to 10pm and someone had been forcefully ejected and someone else had been sick up the interior wall, the carpet, the door and then the pavement. The doorman spent about 20 mins hosing the place down and wiping the walls and door handles. This week I nearly got into 3 separate fights with idiots who think it's perfectly acceptable to touch strangers, harass someone because they are ordering a water or in the case of this stupid child (I call her a child on the basis she's young enough for me to have babysat) that thought it would be funny to stand infront of me taking the piss out of me when I had drinks in my hands because I had to wait for her to get out the way. She then proceeded to stand making gangsta hand motions at me from behind my friend, as if that's going to stop me. I'll happily go through, over or around him and belt her if I'd have to. she eventually wandered off and didn't come back near us which is just as well as being sober and forced into a bar that makes my skin crawl my temper was running very short and I have a job to maintain where it's not the done thing to go round curb stomping people on a night out. Or days out for that matter.

On a lighter note: My pee sticks are getting darker so I think that I must be one of the rare people that is borderline ketosis at 50gs of carbs as yesterday I had 36 or so carbs and was light pink, so today I think I managed to stay at 26g (assuming the costa hot chocolate was indeed the same as the one I logged) so hoping tomorrow I'll be purple on that stick.

Add me to that list, I must admit I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts too!

Glad you are staying in ketosis Kuro :)
Hope you're well!

Thanks for asking Sag - I am extremely well after seeing my scales this morning. We have a love/hate relationship and after the morning I've had already, I expected our daily meeting to be the icing on the cake of my life.

I only got 4 hours sleep as the OH woke me up to tell me his bus hadn't turned up, so I had to get dressed in a hurry and drive him into town, so I figured I'd get my headlight and windscreen wiper changed whilst there save me going back later as I rarely seem to have time to prioritise my car over spending stupid amounts of money on crap at the moment. I spent half an hour waiting for Halfords to open which I could understand as I was there early but thought it wasn't worth driving home to come back later and I really need to get it sorted as with the weather is slowly getting worse I may need my fog light soon and certainly need to clear the back window when it snows, so therefore I figured I had good reason to be sitting outside a car accessory shop at 9:30 killing time.
What I didn't expect was another 13 cars to turn up and then people start queuing outside and shaking the doors trying to get in. Did not one of them think if it was open that the rest of us wouldn't be sitting in our cars in the car park? It's not like Halfords car park is now the cool place for middle aged folk to hang out on a Sunday morning. Seriously, some of these people are bonkers. I can only assume there's a sale on air freshened and everyone is getting one for Christmas this year.

I once went to Morrisons early by mistake. I was passing by and thought I'd pop in and treat the workforce (back when there was like 4 of us - I am not paid enough to feed a company the size of Toyota) to some freshly baked sausage rolls. Boy was that a mistake. See I was early again (it happens occasionally, usually when I'm forced to sit in a car park - I'm never early for anything that would benefit me by being there early) and thought I'd wait the half an hour for it to open as I had a phone call to make anyway so could use the time constructively. Whilst listening to the epic flute solo that is a Direct Line's hold music, I noticed the car park was filling up at a rapid pace. mostly in the disabled section mind. This was the first sign I should have noticed. The second sign came when it got to 15 mins before opening and one person decided to get out of their car. Suddenly it was like a flood of old people all clambering for trollies, fumbling for their trolley tokens and trying to get to the shutters first. They actually all rushed (in slow motion mind, I've yet to see an OAP actually move in a rushed manner)(actually that's a lie, the one in her mobility scooter who robbed me moved fast, Wiley old cow, but that's another story) up to the doors and started trying to shoove their way to the front of the ever growing horde of old people and ramming their trollies into the shutter doors. Imagine a stereo typical zombie film where the zombies are stood brainlessly around the doors of an American Mall and you get the idea. Attack of the nearly dead. At one point it started to get violent and I saw a few walking sticks and Zimmer frames being shook in a threatening manner at another of the fold. I decided that it was safer to stay in my car and wait until the shutters had been raised and the poor guy with the keys had been trampled down before venturing in. I still to this day have no idea what the rush was for as there's no bargains at 8am, or whatever time they open, in Morrisons. They don't give out pensions. They haven't discovered a elixir of youth or everlasting life. There's no knitted things, although I suppose there are cakes, and old folk are drawn to cakes and knitted things.
Anyway, the moral of this is stay away from shops at opening times. It doesn't matter what day it is, as the old folk have this obsession with getting there before everyone else and seem to be prepared to risk death (yours or theirs, they aren't picky) to get there first.

Anyway, back to Halfords - Once the doors to air freshener heaven had finally opened to the baying crowd, I opted that if I was spending good money on having Some guy rummage around under my bonnet for 20 mins then I would take full advantage and have all my head lamps upgraded to halogen, aeroplane stylee landing spot lights, so I can join the fastest growing club on the roads - the Assholes with stupidly bright lights association. I'm fed up of not being able to see my side of the road when being approached by a vehicle with 200 million candle power bulbs so if you can't beat them join them. Turns out when I got my bill however that I wasn't taking advantage of them - it was the other way round with their "fitting fees". I'd rather give the guy who is under the bonnet £20 as I doubt very much Halfords pass this "fee" on to their loyal over worked under paid minion work force.

Anyhoo, whilst my car was in the "safe hands if the professionals" I took the opportunity to go to Sports Direct across the road, in a quest for more jumpers and maybe a Christmas present or two. After managing to spend £140 something quid in there in a record 15 minutes (mostly on me again) I came back to my car loaded down with bags that cut into my fingers (I'm not buying another bag for life as I never remember to take them with me and my house and work office is now full of the damn things. I could start my own business selling them back to Sports Direct) and found the car locked up and the guy no where to be seen. I went in and casually asked the random man at the counter if the guy I'd left my car with had finished and he flatly told me that they couldn't get into the car as the bonnet catch had broken off in his hand, which baffled me as we put the bonnet up before I left him. Just as I was looking for the number of a solicitor open on a Sunday, his colleague told him I wasn't the owner of the broken car. Turns out I don't have to sue Halfords this close to Christmas. Shame, I might have cleared off a credit card and repaid the damage from the afore mentioned shopping trip.

So after finally getting my keys back (and checking the bonnet catch) I Get home and try my new purchases on and find the multiple bras I bought (one in each colour, naturally) fit around my back but the cups are a little small. as I was taking it off I find the catch is broken. Go online as I remember that these guys actually have a website, so see if I can get a better size and basically it turns out if you are a 32" back then you obviously can't have boobs bigger than a D. So now I'm in a dilemma. I really like the bras, so do I take the broken one back and exchange it for the same size and wait to see if my boobs shrink a little in the next stone loss and have the double boob line in the meantime, or do I opt for the next back size up, baring in mind that it'll be loose around my back and because it's a racer back design I can't take it in? Decisions decisions. Being a woman is hard. I think I'll have to wear the unbroken one round the house and see how it feels and looks under a top, then make a decision. I may have to buy the black one online as I think I had the only one in that size from the store. Or I'll see if I can fix the clasp myself. It's already broken so it's not like I can make it any worse. Actually that's a lie, I probably could make it a lot worse.

Anyway, everything else fits, I have a cute pair of headphones (I'll post a pic later and you'll see what I mean) and the scales are being mega nice to me today. 9.13 1/4 I did a happy dance in the kitchen. I really should stop that because I'm already paranoid incase the neighbours ever see me in the kitchen naked, so dancing about with bits jiggling is probably enough to cause heart failure. Unfortunately it's the only place I can put the scales, otherwise I'd put them in the bathroom. Actually it's probably just as well they aren't in there otherwise I'd be weighing myself every time I went for a pee. Which at the moment is every 20 minutes.

What a great read!! I will of course NEVER go to a store at opening time after this haha. Well done on the scales being nice wooohooo xx

Wow i had an eventful day or should l say life lol.
Yay to the scales. Got me laughing at the naked dancing in the kitchen. Well atleast your a slim dancing naked lady lol x

Haha love your blog. It shows your whole personality. Hope your husband havent seen it lol

Haha love your blog. It shows your whole personality. Hope your husband havent seen it lol Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't care if he does :) I say it to his face, as I'm not shy about holding back. We have a relationship similar to the one I have with my scales.

Speaking of which, being as I was passing by the kitchen again I stopped off for a mid afternoon check and I'm now 10.12 exactly. It gets better. That means I'm going to have to go take those bras back as I doubt I'll drop a cup size in 12lbs now :s

I've just had new batteries and also have a second pair of scales to confirm on in times like this. It's my body going crazy. I'll consider swapping that if you know anywhere?

Back