Kuromi's big journey diary

Yh ur right. They need to stick to the same size guidelines. I love lamb neck, actually i hate lambrini but my sister loves it lol. U ate a few treats but u hardly went mad like i did yesterday lol. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

I onli like lambrini cz its so cheap loool and its onli wen during hard timess lool xx

Lol my sister gets so many choices but its always lambrini she chooses, i cant stand it tho lol it is gd for price tho

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It doesnt taste too bad its orite bt then again i mite b biased lol coz ima used to the taste nw bt ima mre or a spirits gal if i get a choice lol zx

Vodka, jd, brandy lol. I take shots or drink it like water then get drunk and act a fool of course lol. X

Vodka, jd, brandy lol. I take shots or drink it like water then get drunk and act a fool of course lol. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can relate to tht defo lol...i luv tequila i went thru a sambucca phase too ar uni nw so much js one or two lol also jagerbombs yum hehe barcadi, n greyy goose the two times i av tried it yum yum lol mt been out in time due to lack of confidence n last time drank was new yrs fam party they js made me feel bad nx day abt it nw wt nt thrs y dnt like drinkin wit fam nt thr we doo often js at xmas n tht bt yh they js dnt see the funi side of things lol whereas wit mates they js laf it off n so can u lol ima happy drunk hehe z

Haha. My fam never gets over me being a drunken fool, lol. Happy drunk is good tho lol

Never tasted perry kuromi. Im always on the strong stuff. Not like i can handle it lol

Iv nt tasted perrin either i like lambrini cz its quite sweet nt reli a fan of champers lol...bit like tamzy prefer the stronger stufff lol xx

Haha yea. Im looking forward to one on the 18th but thats my cal counting down the drain x

Mine is end of this month prayin i luk n feel better sbt maself by then cz im quite miserable wen im big lol feel reli para compared to all the slim ppl i.e my mates n others etc in a bar or club lol xx

Ogosh i used to feel like the fat friend on the side. Really dont miss that feeling. Hope u feel better this time tho. Slimming is such hard work. Xx

Sorry for invading r diary kuromi lol. Got bit carried away lol

Pripri are u doing s n s? Xx

Sorry kuromi too ?... tamzy yup doin s&s on day six atm...:) i still do feel the fat friend lol u luk amazin in ur dp :) x

Aww day 6? Wow thats good. Ur probly well into ketosis by now. Dont worry about it, youll meet ur goal in no time. Gona peek at ur diary lol xx

Oh btw thanks for the compliment hun xx

Lol, it's ok.

Just a quick check in as it's too early to engage my brain so I'll log now and analyse later.

Usually I weigh myself on my old scales first then use my fitbit ones if I've dropped because it records everytime you stand on them, so being as I sometimes weigh multiple times it can mess my stats up on the fitbit, however this morning I'm so tired I couldn't be bothered, so I just stood on the fitbit ones and thought to myself "oh good, I've dropped 0.2 pound and rounded myself up at a nice 9.9 exactly" and stepped off, then as I was going back upstairs I had a "wait, wut!?!" Moment and went back to double check on my other scales as that means I've dropped over a pound last night. My old scales are reading 9.8 1/2 so I'm really baffled as it's too early for anything right now and my brain isn't functioning but I'm pretty sure (and I've triple checked all my logs) yesterday I was 9.10 1/4 at bedtime so whichever scale I believe I've lost a nice amount since last night. Obviously that Lambrini & those chocolate fingers did wonders. Pass me a bottle & a box!

Hello everyone,

Had a good day today. I pretty much smashed all my daily targets on my fitbit as I got to get out and about and not be tied to my desk all day, as well as doing 3 miles on the treadmill at lunch. Because I was at work most of the day I was able to stick to the diet easily (not that it's a major issue when I'm not at work, but being busy tends to make me forget about food). I went out to the hospital tea time so was able to stop off at home on route and pick up some stuff, as I just had shakes at work and had no way of making a shake at the hospital, so grabbed a bar and the OH had bought some of that freeze dried bacon that has no carbs in it, so I grabbed those too and took them with me.

Got home at half 8 and have had a bath and a high lights hot chocolate. Ending the day on 945 calories and 33g carbs.

Still having conflicting info on my scales. The older digital pair state 9.8 1/4 no matter where I put it, but the new Aria ones show 9.9 1/4 no matter where I put those. I'm classing it as 9.9 just incase. Would be nice to be 9.8 but will go with the higher reading. Maybe tomorrow the Aria will agree with the other scales. Must see if I can get a piece of wood or something to put under them being as the kitchen floor is not 100% level. Wish I'd not thrown all the panel away from the unit is dismantled the other day. Oh well.

Back