labido

emily4amanda

Hi there! just a quick question. Has anyones erm......er...erm........labido gone up since starting LT? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've got pregnant twice whilst on LT but I personally didn't put it done to increased libido but to increased fertility :)

Last edited:
I think the coldness for me has worn off a bit now, good job! :p My partner loves this diet almost as much as I do :D

Yes - tee hee - I've more energy in every way possible!! Tee hee xxx

Ohhh cant wait to get to week 2 if this is a side effect!!;)

Lol Jamsi!

Mine's probably dropped tbh... Due to the fact my boobs have shrunk I feel less attractive to my partner... :(

Haha Jamsi! you're naughty!! awwwwww and, bless ya, You should feel the opposite now you have lost all that weight! and in my opinion, anymore than a handful is a waste :giggle: I hate my boobs and I wish I had smaller ones, we all want what we don't have don't we? xxxxxxxx

It's the first time in my life I've been less than 100% happy with them... It's kinda weird...
I suppose I'll adjust sooner or later.

Was saying to my partner last night that i've got to be the only woman in the history of the world that feels LESS attractive now i've lost some weight. :silly:

and I hope he put your mind at ease by telling you otherwise??? xxx

I wouldn't say my sex drive has really changed over the last three months but in the last two weeks I've been so busy studying that I've been mentally drained, which has left me too tired to bother about sex.

On the flip-side though, having lost 4st (all but a pound) my body has changed quite a bit and I do feel more attractive. I also feel like my 'down belows' look bigger too which has had me walking round the house naked a lot more than usual and I can't pass the full-length mirror at the top of the stairs without having a peek.

I'm sure it'll pass. :p

I wouldn't say my sex drive has really changed over the last three months but in the last two weeks I've been so busy studying that I've been mentally drained, which has left me too tired to bother about sex.

On the flip-side though, having lost 4st (all but a pound) my body has changed quite a bit and I do feel more attractive. I also feel like my 'down belows' look bigger too which has had me walking round the house naked a lot more than usual and I can't pass the full-length mirror at the top of the stairs without having a peek.

PMSL , we have missed your wit MrC ;)

MrC, you just made me blush!

I think this thread has opened a whole new can of worms! (pardon the pun) :sign0151: xxxxxxxxxx

and I hope he put your mind at ease by telling you otherwise??? xxx
He keeps telling me I'm talking nonsense... I know he never says anything just for the sake of being polite but my paranoia still doesn't believe him. GAH!

As they say on the internet, "pics or it never happened" :D

(sorry I couldn't resist lol)

Anyone else ever posted something then wished they hadn't? :p

And, I'm sure your OH is happier having a thinner missus. In my opinion, a girl that is making the best of herself and who is comfortable and confident with that is often far more attractive than one that isn't, regardless of the size of her boobs.

Sometimes less is more and maybe your OH is actually enjoying the change? ;)

Back