Red Days Lacking inspiration

are you a veggie Xassy? you could have them with roasted veg? or BNS/carrot wedges or something? as you can probably tell im not a red day expert hehe :p xx

Hello! I usually use quorn sausages to "add to things". You could slice them thinly and add them to an omlette style frittata. I like to chop them up and put them in a homemade red pepper soup. Bulks it out as soup doesnt really fill me up.

You could also add them to a "brunch" style meal. Quorn sausages, scrambled egg, mushroom and some fried potato (use your 198g of new pots, sliced thinly, from your HEXb).

ALSO...... use Schwartz Classic Casserole mix (5.5 syns for the whole pack I think?!?) to make a sausage casserole!!

Hope this helps!!

I made a sausage hot pot the other day, I used eat smart sausages, but you can use quorn sausages just the same. Boil all the veg you want (I used cabbage, potato, carrots, cauliflour, and broccoli) pre-cook the sausages and slice them up and bung them in as well. add some stock to the water and a bouquet garni sachet and leave to simmer for an hour or two. Once it's reduced and thickened, serve and enjoy! (If you want it creamier, add a couple tablespoons of quark.)

Thank you for all the suggestions. I will use them for next time. I just had a salad with them today. I'm not veggie, I just lurve quorn sausages. :p

are they as nice as real ones? can you tell the difference? ive never tried them but i have been tempted, they seem like a fab idea for green days i need to get my "meat" fix somehow :) xx

Quorn Sausages are alot better now as they have an new improved receipe. They have a nice "herby" taste to them, even my OH likes them and he is usually "anti quorn".

i don't like quorn sausages either .... i have tried a few quorn things and not found any i like so far :( .... not tried the mince yet but as i do EE at the moment i stick with real mince :) ... i have just been trying the quorn things so i know what i like if i do go onto red / green days instead :)

xxx

i don't like quorn sausages either .... i have tried a few quorn things and not found any i like so far :( .... not tried the mince yet but as i do EE at the moment i stick with real mince :) ... i have just been trying the quorn things so i know what i like if i do go onto red / green days instead :)

xxx

There are 2 things i like so far, meatballs - they taste like the tinned ones i use to have as a kid and the mince - you dont really tell the difference between this and normal mince, especially once its in a lasagne or bolonese xx

I find all the quorn things inedible, but the sausages are the worst.

Is there anything else you like for red days?

I find all the quorn things inedible, but the sausages are the worst.

Is there anything else you like for red days?

Back