Lactose Free Shakes

Melaniep

Does anyone else hate the lactose free packs, I tried 2 yesterday and was nearly sick:sign0137:. I hope they don't change them all to this otherwise I'm looking for another diet

PMSL .... I actually prefer the lactose free ones!! Luuurrrvve the LF chocolate & choc orange although I have to admit that the LF cappucinno is gross!! Why did they have to change it?! Used to be lush served hot with a spoon of coffee and now it's far too sweet x

Does anyone else hate the lactose free packs, I tried 2 yesterday and was nearly sick:sign0137:. I hope they don't change them all to this otherwise I'm looking for another diet

LOL LOL, I love them but not to keen on the Cappucino. I did find the a little sweet but I add more ice to them and they are fine. The chocolate is lovely hot :).

I can't take the lactose free ones, they make me sick. I pray that they don't change them all otherwise I will have to look for something else.
Any CDC's who could advise on any plans to completely change to lactose free..???

xxx

I can't take the lactose free ones, they make me sick. I pray that they don't change them all otherwise I will have to look for something else.
Any CDC's who could advise on any plans to completely change to lactose free..???

xxx

There are no plans to replace all the flavours with lactose free. New flavours may be lactose free to extend the range as it was so limited. Where there are two varieties as was the case of capuccinno the cow milk based one was discontinued and the lactose free continued. This has been in production for several years for the export market.

As long as they keep my choc mint as it is I'll be ok, lactose free are disgusting in my opinion. I know some people have allergies and milk powder has gone up in price, but still there is no excuse to ruin a perfectly good flavour in this way, hmph :(

PMSL .... the LF cappucinno is gross!! Why did they have to change it?! Used to be lush served hot with a spoon of coffee and now it's far too sweet x

I must admit I prefer the old cappucinno flavor.

I love the LF capuccino - and al the other LF I have tried! I have trouble getting hold of them too! Isnt it funny how we all have such different tastes!

There is a taste in the backgroud of it which makes me want to hurl, as I've found on this thread some people love them, personally I think you are all mad :rotflmao:

I think they should do all in both, then we can all be happy. I'm just upset I can't ahve choc orange - I had imagined for days it would be like eating a terry's chocolate orange and was very disappointed.

Linda if you are reading this again, can you suggest a lactose full version is made just for me, I would love you and CD forever and ever :worthy::flowers:

me too, me too..

I would love them and buy them for all eternity...

as long as they don't change the other ones to lactose free I suppose I'll survive. My favourite is the chocolate shake and I use it as a treat in the evening....:D

thanks for the quick response Linda

xxx​

Back