Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lactose intolerent - how to be creative with vanilla

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by miss america, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. miss america

miss america Member

Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Everyone
    Can you help ? I have a new client who is lactose intolerent - and oranges give her migraines. She is also intolerent to caffeine. Could anyone give me any ideas on how she can get creative with the vanilla shakes - ie: adding things to them that will not effect ketosis. I would appreicate any replies many thanks
    Miss America:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LauraLou85

LauraLou85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cinnamon can be nice also some nutmeg, still not the most exciting flavours, but they do make it have a nice taste and it makes a change. :)

4. Bubblesanon

Bubblesanon Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    De-caff coffee? have it hot like a latte? or cold like a frappacino type thing

what about the water flavourings can she have them? what would happen if you made a vanilla shake up with flavoured water??? I have no idea because I've not had any of the flavourings yet.
    regards
    Bubbles

5. Anaya

Anaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My sister absolutely loves the Vanilla shakes and she adds some instant coffee to them and some ice like a frappuccino type thing!

I've also read somewhere on another thread (sorry can't remember where..) that the citrus/orange flavouring added to this shake with mix-a-mousse tastes just like lemon cheesecake!! I haven't tried it yet but definitely worth a go! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.