Lactose intolerent - how to be creative with vanilla

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by miss america, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. miss america

miss america Member

Hi Everyone
    Can you help ? I have a new client who is lactose intolerent - and oranges give her migraines. She is also intolerent to caffeine. Could anyone give me any ideas on how she can get creative with the vanilla shakes - ie: adding things to them that will not effect ketosis. I would appreicate any replies many thanks
    Miss America:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LauraLou85

LauraLou85 Well-Known Member

Cinnamon can be nice also some nutmeg, still not the most exciting flavours, but they do make it have a nice taste and it makes a change. :)

4. Bubblesanon

Bubblesanon Member

De-caff coffee? have it hot like a latte? or cold like a frappacino type thing

what about the water flavourings can she have them? what would happen if you made a vanilla shake up with flavoured water??? I have no idea because I've not had any of the flavourings yet.
    regards
    Bubbles

5. Anaya

Anaya Well-Known Member

My sister absolutely loves the Vanilla shakes and she adds some instant coffee to them and some ice like a frappuccino type thing!

I've also read somewhere on another thread (sorry can't remember where..) that the citrus/orange flavouring added to this shake with mix-a-mousse tastes just like lemon cheesecake!! I haven't tried it yet but definitely worth a go! xxx