Lactulose

nicci79

Hi guys

I am wondering if it ok to lactulose while on cd? i am starting to strugglr a bit and don't want it getting too bad before i do something about it! any one know?? x :confused:

Found an answer and yes you can! (that was from Dec2010 though!) x

Hi guys

I am wondering if it ok to lactulose while on cd? i am starting to strugglr a bit and don't want it getting too bad before i do something about it! any one know?? x :confused:

Hi Nicci,

Yes Lactulose is fine, nothing is absorbed so it can't havve any effect on Ketosis.

It can take a few days to have an effect or if like me you want to get back on track, take 3 or 4 tablespoons and the it will give a result in 3 or 4 hours.

After that you can have a maintenance dose of a two or three teaspoons a day and fibre to keep regular.

Whichever route you take, definately drink about a litre of water after or with the Lactulose.

Sal

Cheers Sally! I took some last night and it helped loads, it wasn't awfully bad, but i remember when i did LL a few years ago it was awful, so this time round i am prepared x x x x

Cheers Sally! I took some last night and it helped loads, it wasn't awfully bad, but i remember when i did LL a few years ago it was awful, so this time round i am prepared x x x x

Being prepared helps, as does having some experiences, glad you got sorted anyhow! Always best to catch these things before they become a problem! :)

What dose did you try as a matter of interest??

Sal
xxx

Back