Ladies 5'9'' and over

I also carry the weight all over, which is good in one way, but bad in as much as I'm sure it tool me longer to finally accept I'd got so big!!

Maxie xxx

Oh yeah know exactly what you mean, I am absolutely mortified by my before photos - I really cannot believe how big I'd got and had no idea really!

Yes I was in self denial too. I knew I was too big but no idea of the reality.

I love the fact that I don't have to wear heals. I can't bear uncomfortable shoes. I also love the fact that I can easily get trousers the right length. Usually they are perfect not taking up or looking short.

I appreciate very much I'm blessed to be this height as it isn't something you can change. Unlike weight!

Dizzy x

5 ft 9 (ish), large build (junk in the trunk and all that ;) ) and aiming for 12st 7 lbs! Based this on my sister who is a comfy size 14 at just over 12 stone. Took me ages to accept it though - I kept thinking she weighed so much less than she does :)

Yes I was in self denial too. I knew I was too big but no idea of the reality.

I love the fact that I don't have to wear heals. I can't bear uncomfortable shoes. I also love the fact that I can easily get trousers the right length. Usually they are perfect not taking up or looking short.

I appreciate very much I'm blessed to be this height as it isn't something you can change. Unlike weight!

Dizzy x

I really struggle with trousers and jeans, standard ones are just too short I have to have a long leg and not everywhere does them. Still love being tall though, would love to be 6ft :D

I really struggle with trousers and jeans, standard ones are just too short I have to have a long leg and not everywhere does them. Still love being tall though, would love to be 6ft :D

I always have long leg if they do them. But if they don't standard seems to fit perfectly. With occasional exceptions. I think if they only do standard they make them longer. I think I'm 32" leg.

I think 6ft is harder due to the difficulty in fitting clothes I have a friend who is 6ft 2in (I think) and size 10 feet :eek: she has terrible trouble getting clothes to fit. When she does they are very expensive. Imagine never being able to pick up a bargain. :( I think you need real confidence tocarry off that kind of height too. Good on you if you do. 5ft 9in is perfect to me.;)

Dizzy x

5 ft 9 (ish), large build (junk in the trunk and all that ;) ) and aiming for 12st 7 lbs! Based this on my sister who is a comfy size 14 at just over 12 stone. Took me ages to accept it though - I kept thinking she weighed so much less than she does :)

we must have the same sister! :)

Actually my other sis is 14St and she's very slim. I think we allmust be carrying loads of muscle ;)

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :p

Have found Seven for All Mankind jeans are fab for those with long legs - they come in a normal 32 inside leg, boot cut and fit NICE!! ;)

we must have the same sister! :)

Actually my other sis is 14St and she's very slim. I think we allmust be carrying loads of muscle ;)

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :p

Oooh cah-ching, thats good to hear - I'll be quite happy at 14 st although 13.4 would be nice too.. spose I'll see what happens when I get there :D

I'm 5ft9.5 so for bmi puposes I'll round that up to 5ft 10!!

My daughter is 15, size 10 feet, ( has been for a few years now) and near on 6ft :eek:

I'm sat here all green with envy now --- oh to be around 5'9" tall ...... sadly I stopped growing at 5'1" ... you're lucky ladies you are :)

Cath

Ebay - you can get some major bargains from the States. TKMaxx.

eBay.co.uk - seven jeans, seven jeans Women's Clothing, 7 jeans, Jeans, Trousers items at low prices

I love em - all my mini goal jeans are Seven - some are 'special' - the ones I am aiming for at the moment are limited edition with crystals on the leg! They make my butt look :wow: (according to my husband :eek: ) and are incredibly comfy! ;)

Oooooh, i want em! I'm 5 ft 10 with what has been referred to as a 'black woman's arse'. As it was not said in a derogatory tone, (quite the opposite in fact!) I didn't take that as racist!

Back