*LADIES* a personal question.....?

MellyMoo

Hey ladies, i hope you don't mind me asking but i just wondered how much your weight fluctuates around that certain "time of the month" I weighed myself on thursday and despite having a good week i had mysteriously put on 2lbs. Then yesterday i had a little visit from mother nature and just wondered if perhaps the two were related?

Well the exact same thing happened last week- an increase of two despite working really hard - looking back on my weight loss track every time I'm due there's been a blip once a month - very annoying

You retain water so a lot of people gain or Sts. It's not a real gain but so frustrating.

Yeah a definite pattern with me and I either STS (if I've been really good) or go up by a couple of lbs.
Frustratingly where I am in my cycle also affects my sweet tooth...like MAD! So the week before and of my AF I have to be really strong-willed not to gorge myself on chocolate and cake.

I retain loads of water and have horrible painful heavy periods thus I loathe to get on the scales. And like others I get a really sweet tooth too.

My weight can fluctuate anything between 4 and 7 lbs. :eek:

I do get the munchies realllly bad about a week before I get my "monthly"!!

I gain 5lbs at this time it's ridiculous!!!! But it disappears within a couple of days really really frustrating :( I jus don't record that week cos it annoys me that much :) x wha ya can't see wasn't there ha ha x

Back