ladies, are you losing your boobs lol

natalieann

Silver Member
this maybe a daft question, but id like to know

so before i went on lipotrim i was a bra size 42 E to F, depending where i shopped

since doing lipotrim, they have gona smaller, i went and got measured at M&S and was told i was now a 36DD which i was happy with, i wanting to get my DDs back:D, she brought me some lovely bras, and i tried them on for them to be a little tight on the back, not comfy, so she brought me 38Ds, i asked why not double D and she said the higher you go up in numbers the lower you go in letters???????????? is this right, they did fit lovely though

anyway im a single mum and couldnt afford thier bras, so went right across the rd to primark and bought some from there.....

i got some 38Ds as told, and got them home and every time i bend down i fall out grrrrrrr:cry: so i thought id get some in 38DDs instead, these seem too big

im very confused, help girls, and how many sizes have you lot lost?????

To get your right bra size Nat you need to measure underneath your boobs rather than around them.....you then take the measurement around them and the difference is how you calculate your cup size, trouble is I can't remember the calculation!

I was wearing a 38DD which was very tight and gave me a chest like a lactating sow! Now I'm wearing a very neat 34D I'm much happier, I hate having enormous tits!

To get your right bra size Nat you need to measure underneath your boobs rather than around them.....you then take the measurement around them and the difference is how you calculate your cup size, trouble is I can't remember the calculation!

I was wearing a 38DD which was very tight and gave me a chest like a lactating sow! Now I'm wearing a very neat 34D I'm much happier, I hate having enormous tits!

hmmmmm yeah i think ive heard that before but thinking back the lady im sure measured around my boobs? unsure maybe she did both, but the size it came up with was tight then, maybe ill try again somewhere else and buy a bra they suggest rather then gona a cheaper place lol

and i love how blunt you are, TITS, haha have to agree though i hated being an F but love my DDS, but my fella says im in proportion;)

he saw a pic of me the other day bigger with the massive boobs, and actually said hm id love to have you like that for just one day lmao

lol my boobs have actually got bigger since being on the diet.

I was a DD and now I'm wearing an E. I was expecting them to shrink

lol we swopped boobies lol

im currently wearing an E but i loved it when i was a nice D ,,hopefully ill go down to that,, im fed up having big ones!! x

im currently wearing an E but i loved it when i was a nice D ,,hopefully ill go down to that,, im fed up having big ones!! x

lol bless realy i should be happy then and stop wingeing haha;)

Hiya, from what i was told your bra should touch your chest between your boobs, no matter what, then if your spilling out of the cups you should go up a cup size until they fit completely.

But also that when doing them up around you, you should use the last notch, or hook i suppose, as with time and wear your bras will stretch so you then move up the hooks to keep them fitting properly (i'm hoping that will make sense!) lol.

I'm still an F cup but have been going down in the chest sizes (i was a 38F but i'm now a 34F) they've also gone a bit saggy and stretchmarked in some places - But i have also breastfed 3 kids so that's to be expected and i don't mind that the marks aren't in "on show" places lol (sorry if that's too much info for anyone!)
Cath

Hiya, from what i was told your bra should touch your chest between your boobs, no matter what, then if your spilling out of the cups you should go up a cup size until they fit completely.

But also that when doing them up around you, you should use the last notch, or hook i suppose, as with time and wear your bras will stretch so you then move up the hooks to keep them fitting properly (i'm hoping that will make sense!) lol.

I'm still an F cup but have been going down in the chest sizes (i was a 38F but i'm now a 34F) they've also gone a bit saggy and stretchmarked in some places - But i have also breastfed 3 kids so that's to be expected and i don't mind that the marks aren't in "on show" places lol (sorry if that's too much info for anyone!)
Cath

hmm yeah it helps ill remember that, the new ones i have to fit snugly in the middle but i just tip out even if i bend over slightly, and also yes this is true with me too, my boobs are gone soopy saggy with stretchmarks down the front of each, my fella loves em haha but i hate it, maybe i need to tone them up a bit, as if i get the half cup bra i fall out but full cup are baggy at the top as my boobs arnt ful enoough at the top to fill them, i cant win, does anyone have any sugestions on the type i may need......

hmmmmm yeah i think ive heard that before but thinking back the lady im sure measured around my boobs? unsure maybe she did both, but the size it came up with was tight then, maybe ill try again somewhere else and buy a bra they suggest rather then gona a cheaper place lol

and i love how blunt you are, TITS, haha have to agree though i hated being an F but love my DDS, but my fella says im in proportion;)

he saw a pic of me the other day bigger with the massive boobs, and actually said hm id love to have you like that for just one day lmao

Ooooo sorry, as Ann Widdicome would say " my upper circumference" !

Ooooo sorry, as Ann Widdicome would say " my upper circumference" !

lmao nah i prefer tits, :banana dancer: much more normal:D

I cant answer this one yet but its been really fun reading this thread!
Boob power eh?

I've got a few baloconette/ balcony (?) bras rather than the t-shirt type of bras and i find that Katie Price or La senza bras fit really well - I've also to be honest and i know that everyone may not feel comfortable doing the the same but i'd recommend going to an asda or where ever sells them to try some Katie Price ones on (and the same for La senza) then buying them off ebay!

I've saved a ton of money doing it that way and then if they don't fit right or the styles wrong you can always sell them on again on ebay - and maybe even make some money on them (which i've done! lol).

Cath

I've got a few baloconette/ balcony (?) bras rather than the t-shirt type of bras and i find that Katie Price or La senza bras fit really well - I've also to be honest and i know that everyone may not feel comfortable doing the the same but i'd recommend going to an asda or where ever sells them to try some Katie Price ones on (and the same for La senza) then buying them off ebay!

I've saved a ton of money doing it that way and then if they don't fit right or the styles wrong you can always sell them on again on ebay - and maybe even make some money on them (which i've done! lol).

Cath

Especially whilst we're still shrinking....after that La Perla here I come, just once!

Natalieann you should go for balconette bras, they give a great shape especially if boobs are feeling a bit "empty"!!!

I was a 36DD 6 weeks ago now I'm a 34C- I dont mind them being smaller but I just wish they were more pert and firm :(

Is this a female forum?

dave,

No, but i assume this particular thread is aimed at women!! lol

There is a section for men Dave, but we all just post wherever and whenever we want to x

I've got to say mine are shrinking :D and as for bras, all I know is how to undo them :) assuming OH allows ofcourse ;)

I cant answer this one yet but its been really fun reading this thread!
Boob power eh?
yayyyyyyy

Cath
hey great advice hun, deffo gona do that

Natalieann you should go for balconette bras, they give a great shape especially if boobs are feeling a bit "empty"!!!

I was a 36DD 6 weeks ago now I'm a 34C- I dont mind them being smaller but I just wish they were more pert and firm :(

yeah ill defo have a look for those next time and yes they do look empty lol, odd

and yeah i wish mine were more pert:sigh:

I would thoroughly recommend Clarins Bust Gel - pricey - but stopped emerging stretchmarks dead in their tracks after a weeks use. Keeping the girls nice and round.
Seem to be shrinking in back measurement but not cup size - can see me being p'd off at being thiner, but STILL not being able to get anything to wear because of stupid 32Gs at this rate.

I would thoroughly recommend Clarins Bust Gel - pricey - but stopped emerging stretchmarks dead in their tracks after a weeks use. Keeping the girls nice and round.
Seem to be shrinking in back measurement but not cup size - can see me being p'd off at being thiner, but STILL not being able to get anything to wear because of stupid 32Gs at this rate.

hmmmmm i forgot about bust creams, i used to use avons and it reallly worked to firm and lift them, ive got a tub upstairs yehaaaaaa lol

Back