Ladies - Boobies

Blimey - I only started at a 38C, does that mean I'm going to end up a minus cup size?!!! :cry:

Lol! Not necessarily! But everything will stay in proportion dear, don't worry. :)

That's what worries me Minerva - if it all stays in the current proportions......Ewwww, doesn't bear thinking about :D :D

LOL! Can't be worse than my B cup turning into an A cup! I have no boobs at all! However, YAY for Wonderbra!! :D:D:D

Not the same thing but for a guy with moobs, it's not easy. My moobs are droopy instead of smaller. I am hoping that toning/exercise, etc will reduce the effect :(

unfortunately there aren't any muscles in the breast itself, hence why you can't tone them up. You can tone your chest muscles though which sit undr your boobs and are the equivalent of 'pecs' in men. The best thing for them is the chest press machine at the gym. It doesn't tone your boobs but it will make the muscles under them firmer which can lift them but only slightly.

Sadly there's no exercise in the world to tone up boobs!

I've been very happy with what has been left! My girls are one part of me that did not suffer too much, and I was quite surprised to find under all the fat I actually had a rather decent size pair of boobs. Who knew!!??? :D :D :D

And I am absolutely LOVING how the bras now sit flat on the sides, under the arms - no more rolls where the bra cust in and the flab spills over. Sleek and trim. Love it! :D

I can tell you, hubby is very happy there was something under there that was permanent!! Men. ANd their obessions with boobs. Always makes me laugh!!

It's a good thing they don;t have them - they would never leave the house!!! :D :D :D

Yours are girls BL? Mine are boys!! lol x

And we got BB Up there /\ /\ /\ offering to show us his moobs!

As far as moobs go: I think sometimes 'loose' skin around that area is still residual fat clinging on... Loose skin isn't just skin on it's own, there's still stubborn fat cells left over which makes the sagging worse than it has to be...
My boyfriend had quite large man-chest at 24stone, I would often joke (much to his bemusement) that his cleavage was larger than mine! But when he went to BMI of about 21 (at 11st 10) he had nothing left there. Maybe his age have him some advantage, but he did have them quite a good few years.

I feel honoured now BB!

Not taking you up on the offer though...

I have only been on LL 5 weeks and had lost 3" from my bust by the end of week 4. My boobs haven't shrunk at all, apparently it was back fat...never realised how much fat a back holds! I am hoping for a little (emphasis on the little) bit of shrinkage as i think i may look little silly at 9.5st with a large DD/E pair of boobs!

x

Well done on the inch loss Libby :D

Not sure how many inches I have lost from my back but have lost 3 inches from my bust. I was a size 40DD but was probably an E. My 38E's were getting a bit loose so thought I would try on a smaller size and have managed to fit into a 36E!!! I was gobsmacked. I have not been that back size since I was about age 14!!! I really thought that I would have lost some of the cup size too but evidently not. So I am a happy bunny!!! :D:eek::p:D

Back