• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ladies... i need your help

So... heres the story...

Its my summer ball tomorrow (im in my final yr so its kind of my graduation ball as well) Now i wasnt going to go to it because my ex is going with his new GF and i just didnt wanna see them together.. but now i couldnt give a damn.. and he has kind of been having a go at me about being on lipotrim and hasnt spoken to me for 2 weeks because of it.. only once to have another go at me!

So i really wanna go tomorrow, firstly cus i may not see alot of my friends in a long time and secondly so he can see me now :p (he hasnt seen me since starting LP) and I feel much better in the way I look and feel a change!

Anyways... i dont know what to wear!! I aint a dress/skirt girl but i really wanna wear one tomorrow. Im still pretty big so finding summit that fits is gonna be hard!

My mum is coming up tomorrow to come shopping with me as i know she will be honest.

Any suggestions?!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lillie

weighs a lot less
mark one is really good for bigger sizes and its very reasonable you dont want to pay a fortune as it wont fit for long,or could you not hire something xx

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
why does he think hes got the right to have a go at you?! numtpy! its your body lovie! :) do you need to wear an actual ballgown? x

I have no idea why he is having a go at me about it... but never mind. I'm not gonna change because he isnt happy with it.

No it doesnt have to be a proper ball gown.. just formal looking.

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
i get problems with dresses hannah, cos to fit round me arrrse they end up too big around the waist...dunno if you're the same...so i always go for separates. its a bugger buyin stuff now cos it wont be long before it'll be too big for you :D have a look in debenhams they do formal and semi formal stuff and sometimes they're not too badly priced, new look do a larger section now...not sure wat they've got in at the mo for wat you're lookin for, marks and sparks...sometimes they have nice stuff, errrrmmmm have a look at a few shops on line before you go? may save yourself some time :) you really wanna knock him dead, not for anyother benefit other than making you feel gooooooood! go hannah go hannah go! xx

Hehehe awwww lol...

I just went online and saw some nice ones on debs.... so will go shop my socks off tomorrow!!

Wooo! lol... im excited at the thought of wearin a dress for the first time in 12 years!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Oooh honey im loving the attitude! You go girl and show him big time..let us know xxx

fun1uk

S: 18st11lb G: 10st0lb
Hi i was wondering how you got on shopping?What did you buy?Matalan too has some nice stuff in and cheap.Theres not a mk1 near me i dont think so cant comment on that.New Look is cheap and like the others said debenhams has a sale and really they arnt expensive at all when you think of the quailty.
Good luck with the ball and knock em dead!

xxx

redhed

hi hannah, have you tried tk maxx they have nice formal wear, i no i no its a bit of a jumble sale in there but got great bargains ,sometimes cheap enough designer stuff good luck and i bet he will be starin at you all nite make his g/friend jealous!!!! xx

Hey guys!

Shoppin went ace... i feel sorry for my mum tho!!

Monsoon Accessorize - Kelis Tapework Dress thats the dress i got.. i love it to pieces.. tho i think i will only be able to wear it once before its to big!! wooohooo!!

I also had my hair done so i look proper girly.. my mum had to leave before i started gettin ready cus she said she'd cry.. bless her..

My ex has been textin cus he found out i am going to the ball now haha! so i cant wait for him to see me!!

Just painting my nails and need to do my make up and then i should be good to go!!

xxxxx

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
Had a nose at the dress! WOW, it is absolutely gorgeous, you'll knock em dead in that!!! Love monsoon as you can probably guess by the name! Have a fab time and after, some pics would be good for your B4 and after photos!
T x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Aww hunni you will look stunning... you go and knock his socks off chicken....fingers crossed you trap too!!! You will have to get a pic of you wearing it so we can all see xxxxx Have a fantastic night!!!!

Fab Dress, Hanna!

Hoik them bangers (boobs) up and get down Sista!

Have a fabby night and let him watch and regret!:D

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
Loving the dress you go and knock em dead babe, you'll be the bell of the ball for sure. Enjoy yourself

fun1uk

S: 18st11lb G: 10st0lb
That dress is just fab!Hope you having a great time anf show him what hes missing!

xxx

absoloutley stunning dress you go girl !!!