Ladies Opinions Needed !!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Morning Ladies, :D

I hope you are all fully awake this morning, as you'll need to be to solve this puzzle...;)

I have a Hen Night for one of my best friends in September. I'm hoping to have lost 3 more stone by then.:D:D:D

I have absolutely fell in love with my 'ideal' type dress:
Petite Turq Wrap Mesh Dress - - Womens Fashion - Wallis

I really want to buy it, but I am hesitant incase I get sizing wrong. I've estimated I'll be a size 16, but not too sure, I'm only going off when I last did the diet, I got into size 18 in the 15/16 stones mark, and 3 stone lighter from now will be 13/14 stone, do you think I'll be size 16 at 13 stone? I'm 5"4 so quite small (height wise!!! lol)

Should I buy the dress as a 'personal goal' to look at and aim for?? :confused:

I don't know what to do, but I love this dress!!! :p

At 13st (I'm 5ft4 as well) I'm a small fitting 16/large fitting 14 but then everyone is different.
Its up to you if you buy the dress hun but I do think it's a great target for you. I personally have an armarni winter coat that I intend to be wearing this winter that's a size 10 to help spur me on!;)

I am too 5ft 4 and am 13st 10 at the moment and am fitting easily into a 16 maybe even 14 could be tight (I haven't tried yet but my 16's are getting big.....)

Hope that helps.

xxxx

That's pretty :) Could you not buy it nearer the time in a few sizes and see what you think will fit in September?

Hey Emma..
Aww thats a lovely dress and the colour is gorgeous.. I would say go for it.. If you really love it and want it and you are scared you wont be able to get it nearer the time go for it...
You can always sell it on ebay if it isnt any good by the time you need to wear it..
Your doing fab x

Wallis are usually generous with their sizing too. So if you are say an 18 in most places, the first place you will get into a 16 is in Wallis. Good times! lol.
I would get it, it is lovely actually, might pop in to my local store and try that on, then I can get a size or 2 smaller for my holidays.
Thanks for sharing, I like it. Suits my shape too, as I have ample boobies, small waist and huge hips, so it covers the hips and flatters the waist. Brilliant.

Thanks ladies!!! :)

You have all won me over - not that I needed much persuading!! :p

I'm going to buy it. Can't really afford £70 for two polishrose. Think I will get size 16, and as curly said if it's not right I can sell it on ebay! :)

Ooh I'm excited now - I'M GOING TO HAVE A PRETTY DRESS HANGING IN MY WARDROBE !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Awww thank you Curly, you're a real sweetie :)

I will probably look at it everyday. I think it's just what I need for some motivation.:D

I don't often wear dresses, and when I do it's as black as black can be to hide everything. I have always wanted a turquoise dress, I just love the colour and find it very flattering. :rolleyes:

Trouble is I now need to find shoes and jewellery!!! My HB's going to go mad!!! I better leave the accessories till next month, so he won't notice :p lol :D:D:D

Hugs x x x

awe I'm sure you'll fit into it! Good luck x

If it ends up being too big for you I'll buy it off you :) LOL

If it's too big i'll be hiring a seamstress!!! lol

I'm 12st 7lbs and 5'6" and in a 16, sometimes an 18. Don't understand why. My weight seems to linger round my ribs and my tummy.

Just be careful and check the sizing with Wallis cos i don't know how generous their sizing is.

It is really motivating when we have something special we really want to fit into. I've just exchanged the dress I bought for a do related to my sisters wedding in November for a smaller size. It fits me now like a glove and I'll get it altered nearer the time. Apart from that one dress tho (like yours it's special- pure silk ultra violet and gorgeous) I've decided now to stop buying clothes and wait till nearer goal to see what suits my new shape. Obviously I'll buy the odd thing now to keep me going as I'm shrinking but nothing really expensive.

Isn't it exciting thinking how much weight we'll have shed by then xxx off to look at your dress now xxx

I'd buy it :D gives you something to REALLY work towards

Ive just re-pulled out my size 10 coat from 4 years ago its bloomin lovely and will NOT throw it away lol i will be in it by this winter :D

LOVE the dress, what a gorgeous colour. I agree with everyone else, buy it and use it as motivation.

I have a gorgeous, cream, 100% wool winter coat in a size 12 that was very expensive. I bought it when I was pregnant as an incentive to lose the weight after but it was only worn a few times cause instead of losing I gained! How much would I love to regain my old figure- size 10 body, size 12 bust ;)

Back