Ladies where am i going wrong??

Thankyouu :) :) Really Happy, eating more is the way forward!! I'm not complaining :D

Wow well done steph! Sounds wrong doesn't to eat more, in order to lose weight but it obviously worked for you xx

Thanks hun, yes very wrong haha, i felt awful yday eating more, and i cnt blieve the next day it worked??? cnt wait to see what i can loose in a month now lol (altho i wont get my hopes too high!) xx

your body isn't a simple formula. It won't always follow that by eating as little as you can that you'll be maximising weightloss.

Human bodies aren't designed to be overweight, they are designed to survive on what they are given on a day to day basis. If you shrink your input, it shrinks the metabolism in response...

So not only will you not lose weight, you'll eventually start to suffer when you no longer enjoy starving yourself...go on a big binge and put all of the weight back on... either that or your body starts consuming its muscles and eventually gets to the heart (the reason why anoerexics die)

Back