1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lady-Amalthea - Weekly weigh in!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Lady_Amalthea, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Hi everyone,

My first weigh in and I have lost 1lb. Maybe not so impressive but...

Just been on a healthy eating regime (chucking the word 'diet' out the window haha) for the past week. Wasn't expecting much because it was my TOTM and felt quite bloated. Plus there were a few slip ups along the way in the form of a chocolate eclair and a takeaway burger...
    Been totally stressed with college work and the idea of exercising went totally out the window! So I'm happy I've at least lost something. :)

Hope everyone else is doing fab!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Hi well done on the loss on a difficult week. keep it up, 1lb a week is 3 and a half stone a year!

4. pineapple77

pineapple77 Well-Known Member

Well done on losing 1lb and the beat of luck in losing the rest.

5. Lady_Amalthea

I'm still the same weight this week. Things went a bit off track towards the end of last week but I'm sticking to it rigidly this week!! Hope everyone else is doing ok!

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Just stick with it and the results will soon show. What day do you weigh?

7. Lady_Amalthea

Thanks Taz - I usually weigh in on a Saturday morning.

8. Lady_Amalthea

So I weighed in a day early this week and have shifted 2lbs! It's going in the right direction, woo!

Even had a dinner party at my friends house last night. She had made different types of pie. I had a very small slice of a sort of quiche type pie with some carrots & peas & red cabbage on the side.

I then skipped on dessert of apple pie and icecream!

I feel proud hehe.

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Woo hoo! Well done on the loss AND skipping dessert!

10. Lady_Amalthea

Thanks Taz :)

That's another 2lb gone this week! Wheeee!

11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

You're doing great! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book

12. Lady_Amalthea

I haven't had the internet for a while since moving flat etc...

Back now... kinda fell off the wagon here & there.. lost some more weight, put it on, then some more...

I am the same weight as when I disappeared from here 5 weeks ago.

A big fat 168lbs!! :(

Oh well. No point in crying about it! Onwards and downwards!

13. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

that's the spirit! Hope you have a good week x

14. leannemay

leannemay Well-Known Member

Well done. A loss is a loss at the end of the day... It's better to lose it slowly... good luck xxx

15. Lady_Amalthea

So I basically fell off the wagon in a big way and piled on some extra lbs from my previous start weight :(.
    Restarted properly on Monday this week and have lost 5lbs by today's scales calculation! Going to weigh myself tomorrow too though so it's been a whole week in the hope of having shifted some more hehe.

This is it this time. I really mean business lol

16. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Well done for getting back on the wagon hun, I'm sure you can get it moving again

17. Lady_Amalthea

Thanks Taz :) I lost 7lbs in total for my first week... can't resist the mid-week weigh ins though so to date it's up to 8lbs. Hoping to shift some more before my official weigh in on Monday hehe. :)

18. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Oooh well done! Good luck for Monday x