Lady-Amalthea - Weekly weigh in!

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
Hi everyone,

My first weigh in and I have lost 1lb. Maybe not so impressive but...

Just been on a healthy eating regime (chucking the word 'diet' out the window haha) for the past week. Wasn't expecting much because it was my TOTM and felt quite bloated. Plus there were a few slip ups along the way in the form of a chocolate eclair and a takeaway burger...
Been totally stressed with college work and the idea of exercising went totally out the window! So I'm happy I've at least lost something. :)

Hope everyone else is doing fab!

Hi well done on the loss on a difficult week. keep it up, 1lb a week is 3 and a half stone a year!

I'm still the same weight this week. Things went a bit off track towards the end of last week but I'm sticking to it rigidly this week!! Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Just stick with it and the results will soon show. What day do you weigh?

So I weighed in a day early this week and have shifted 2lbs! It's going in the right direction, woo!

Even had a dinner party at my friends house last night. She had made different types of pie. I had a very small slice of a sort of quiche type pie with some carrots & peas & red cabbage on the side.

I then skipped on dessert of apple pie and icecream!

I feel proud hehe.

I haven't had the internet for a while since moving flat etc...

Back now... kinda fell off the wagon here & there.. lost some more weight, put it on, then some more...

I am the same weight as when I disappeared from here 5 weeks ago.

A big fat 168lbs!! :(

Oh well. No point in crying about it! Onwards and downwards!

Well done. A loss is a loss at the end of the day... It's better to lose it slowly... good luck xxx

So I basically fell off the wagon in a big way and piled on some extra lbs from my previous start weight :(.
Restarted properly on Monday this week and have lost 5lbs by today's scales calculation! Going to weigh myself tomorrow too though so it's been a whole week in the hope of having shifted some more hehe.

This is it this time. I really mean business lol

Thanks Taz :) I lost 7lbs in total for my first week... can't resist the mid-week weigh ins though so to date it's up to 8lbs. Hoping to shift some more before my official weigh in on Monday hehe. :)

Back