Lady - Mucks Diet Journal

lady-muck

Hi All!! just incase ive not said hello to anyone!
This side if the forum seems pretty quiet - but i would love to meet all of you and discuss our journeys and most importantly support each other.
Ive decided to make this diary not just for you guys but for myself - Ive had the boost of my life this morning.
Maybe there was a glitch with the scales.... who knows? but 7lbs in one week.. well no wonder im happy.
I feel making a diary will help me to stay motivated and carry on - even through the bad days.
So here goes.........
age 23
height 5ft5in
Staring weight 201lbs
current weight 194.8lbs
goal weight 191lbs by xmas..... i know its a small goal - but i feel rather than pushing myself to reach big goals like 2 stone in 2 months - which yes i would love... who wouldn't.
i always end up disappointing myself and throwing the diet out of the window.
i will update the end of each day feel free to comment on anything..
Happy dieting .. xxxx

Hey Ladymuck, Well done with what you've achieved so far 7lbs in a week! Thats fab..... Wowzers 20 Sit ups and 20 Squats!!!! I'd be dead LOL. I actually need to start a form of excersise once I get myself into the swing of things. Think I need to just load the Ipod full of cheesy tunes and get out and do something hehe. I know what you mean about this part of the forum being dead, I'm making a pledge to myself to come on everyday and update my little thread.

xx

Lol i know it killed me. word of warning do not attempt to go back down the stairs after 20 squats lol.....You will fall.!!!
I would say take your time with exercise and build it up - get your diet established first - i mean - thats a huge change anyway! and when it comes to the exercise dont overdo yourself or you will end up hating it.
Plus im pretty sure i've heard some where it shakes up your metabolism by doing different things
I for one hate exercise but i know to lose the weight its something i have to do.. ive tried diets alone .. for me personally it doesnt work.

And Yeah its very very dead lol.. But it keeps me interested just coming back to see if anyones been on. and everytime i do i read a post or two from others.
and it gives me even more motivation... xx

Another brilliant day - but i did walk past the enchiladas wrap section in tesco emmmm chicken and cheese wraps....
Anyway
272 calories on treadmill
2.2 miles walked/jogged
32 minutes

202 ultraslim
202 ultraslim
270 atkins bar
212 ultra slim bar
130 cals chicken burger
totals 1016 calories in... calories could be slightly better though..
Have felt terribly hungary today But feel fine this evening but the nights not over yet. how is everyone else doing xx

Another brilliant day - but i did walk past the enchiladas wrap section in tesco emmmm chicken and cheese wraps....
Anyway
272 calories on treadmill
2.2 miles walked/jogged
32 minutes

202 ultraslim
202 ultraslim
270 atkins bar
212 ultra slim bar
130 cals chicken burger
totals 1016 calories in... calories could be slightly better though..
Have felt terribly hungary today But feel fine this evening but the nights not over yet. how is everyone else doing xx

Sounds like another good day for you!! I have been feeling the Hunger Pangs a bit today! Had to go for a sleep haha!!!
I might start counting my calories aswell, I think I've had about 900 today
X

Aww thanks Richard felt a bit down today for some reason.. maybe it was just the hunger - i could of easily bought them enchiladas . and had them as my treat day lol..
But i didn't and im proud of myself.
Your doing amazing too richard way to go on the 900 cals i bet you was having hunger pangs and them some!
im not planning on staying on such a low cal diet for long its just a kickstart really to get my stomach to shrink down.
Then i think im going to move onto exante untill about febuary... those guys are losing like 7-8lbs + a week!!
then ill probs start healthy eating - well thats the plan anyway
Have you got a weigh in day..

Aww thanks Richard felt a bit down today for some reason.. maybe it was just the hunger - i could of easily bought them enchiladas . and had them as my treat day lol..
But i didn't and im proud of myself.
Your doing amazing too richard way to go on the 900 cals i bet you was having hunger pangs and them some!
im not planning on staying on such a low cal diet for long its just a kickstart really to get my stomach to shrink down.
Then i think im going to move onto exante untill about febuary... those guys are losing like 7-8lbs + a week!!
then ill probs start healthy eating - well thats the plan anyway
Have you got a weigh in day..

Oh nooooo dont feel down :-( Tell you what, load your Ipod with the CHEESIEST songs ever and when you feel down put it on and guarentee you'll feel better , instantly lives how your feeling!!! Well done for staying clear of the Enchiladas (Love them).
I think because i've got a lot to loose i'm going to try sticking with the slimfast, That's the plan anyway :)
Gonna use Monday as my way in day, Slightly nervous as I have a weekend of partying ahead eeeek!!! Guess I just need to dance lots hehe!
Hope your feeling better tomorrow xx

aww thanks richard i am feeling better today, though i forget to mention that im also giving up smoking at the mo too.. so i suppose that's not helping lol..
on day 8 - smoke free! so i guess that's an achievement in its self.
I think if anything the weekend might do you some good - dancing is probs one of the best exercise's you can do - but just be careful you don't fridge raid when you get home. just go straight to sleep and have a glass of water after every drink you have too - always works for me with the hangovers to, don't be nervous either im sure you've done amazing anyway. oh just a thought too - why dont you get some slimfast bars and just keep them on you when you go out or at home - so when you get in your not craving for any stodgy stuff xxxxxxx

aww thanks richard i am feeling better today, though i forget to mention that im also giving up smoking at the mo too.. so i suppose that's not helping lol..
on day 8 - smoke free! so i guess that's an achievement in its self.
I think if anything the weekend might do you some good - dancing is probs one of the best exercise's you can do - but just be careful you don't fridge raid when you get home. just go straight to sleep and have a glass of water after every drink you have too - always works for me with the hangovers to, don't be nervous either im sure you've done amazing anyway. oh just a thought too - why dont you get some slimfast bars and just keep them on you when you go out or at home - so when you get in your not craving for any stodgy stuff xxxxxxx

Ohhhh nooooo I bet your body doesnt know whats hit it, with stopping smoking too hehe! but well done :)
I've already pre warned my friends about my 'lifestyle change' as I got a message last night saying 'We've got the cookies, Haribos and Pringles' for the car Journey!!! eeeek! I shall be taking some fruit for that hehe! Gonna still have my 2 shakes and have a 'healthy' evening meal out somewhere. Not a big drinker so might not even bother with that. No danger of fridge raiding when I get in as all thats in there at the moment is milk haha!!

Have a good day!

Ahhh No - tell them they'll have to get out the car if they want to eat stuff like that lol...
And i know what you mean lol.. when i went shopping i had to make sure i only bought what i needed although my sons food is mainly frozen and made for him
But he made me buy him a £4.00 tub of sweets lol.. and they've got them fizzy little sweets and mini refreshers bars and them love heart sweetie things - all the things i love.. every time i open the cupboard there just staring at me eeekkkk :(
Im getting used to the none smoking thing but your right i have my little moments i feel like im totally deprived! i think my body hates me right now.
But i know the majority of it is mental attitude so im fighting my brain right now.. im seriously considering slim & save or exante just been doing my research this morning.
just thinking as well the very low calorie forum is alot busier than here and i noticed your eating very low like me so i might pop over and make myself known later xxx

Back