ladyblade needs to find the motivation

ladyblade

Hi everyone. Need to lose these last two stone and i will have reached my goal. Been struggling since my holiday in September, then Christmas, then lost a good friend, but feel ready to knuckle down and get going again. Will keep posting on here and if you folks see anything that I need pulling up over, please tell me. Need all the help and support I can get. Have started taking pics of my meals but can't post them as I haven't posted enough yet. Hope you don't get fed up of me asking questions lol. Wish me luck xx

Had a good day. Here's my menu

breakfast. Bowl of strawberries and banana topped with ww desert recipe yogurt

dinner Homemade chunky veg soup with gammon chunks
Bread. Healthy extra b

tea. Gammon, baby salad potatoes, mixed salad

healthy extre a. Milk in my drinks

Well, I should have mentioned that Thursday is my day off, or cheat day. I only have one day off a week, Thursday, so I enjoy it. But to make up for not following the plan today, I have joined a gym. Going for my induction tomorrow morning at 8. Wish me luck xx

Went to my induction at the gym. Loved it, wish I had joined months ago. Well my menu plan for today is

breakfast. 2 sainsburys bgty sausages. 1 syn
2 slices of wholemeal bread. Healthy extra b

dinber. Mugshot made with less water, so it's a thick consistency, served with crab sicks, prawns and mixed
Salad

tea. Home made keema curry pie. From jan/feb magazine served with mixed veggies

Just had a crunchie. 9.5.syns:). So good to be able to have a treat and not feel guilty. Love slimming world x

Saturday weigh in day. Last week I was 12-10.5. Today I weighed in at 12-7.75. Really pleased. Well my food today has been........terrible. Still going to write it all down though

Half, no three quarters of a Yorkshire fishcake
two thorntons chocolates
two pieces of thorntons toffee
half a tube of smarties
chicken tikka kebab on pitta bread
1 vodka and diet coke
1 large wine and soda.
I know it's no consolation but I went to the gym for an hour lol

sunday

breakfast. Banana and strawberries with ww yogurt
dinner. Chicken and creamy curry sauce ( sauce from recipe on mini mins site )
200g main rustic chips. 2 syns
tea. 2 sainsburys bgty sausages. 1 syn made into a sandwich with healthy b bread served with a mixed salad.
much better than yesterday.

Back