Ladyredlainey losing weight diary

I have started Slimming World today (again!) and I hope to loose a lot of weight, but aiming for a stone each time I focus.

The things that are making me be more motivated are
To be a fitter mother for my girls and be a fitter wife
To look lovely smart and neat instead of a scruff,
But mainly to try and maybe add a few years on my life, as being this way will no doubt cut my life span :cry: so enough is enough, this weight needs to come off pronto!!

Day 1

Breakfast:- Weight watchers lemon and lime yoghurt *free*

Lunch :- Baked potato with Tuna mayo and beans (never had that combo before, it was so lovely. But because it was full fat mayo, it added 5 syns

Tea:- Beef mushrooms and rice, was scrummy

I need to get a better shopping done as we don't have any fruit, so going to have some ryvita and laughing cow triangles for supper :)
I have drank 6 glasses of water, and had 3 coffees.

I lost 4lb on Monday past, which I was so happy about :)

This week hasn't been going to great though, folk visiting with stuff from the bakers shop! one to many cakes have been eaten, if I even maintain my weight, it will be a miracle :eek: but maybe if I just really make sure I do well at the weekend, I might be OK, but if I gain, I do truly deserve it!

I had thought about having a slimfast in the morning, and I have some getting delivered! argh! then I looked at the syns......big mistake!, I know slimfast is another diet, but sometimes I am just not hungry, then I'll have a mad dash at food, which is just not any good!.

Anyways, onwards and upwards eh :)

Back